Twilight Teaser Trailer

My friend and I watched that trailer about five times the other day. We are both extremely obsessed with Twilight. I think we about died when Edward/Robert smiled. 8-}

I am extremely worried for the actor they pick for Jake. he was my favorite character in those books and if they mess them up... well, I'm goign to send the cast selecter a dead chipmunk in the mail. :p

lol, I always pictured Bella with black hair, for some reason :erm:

I think Twilight is VERY over rated, a lot like Harry Potter. But then, that's usually what makes them so great. If they weren't over rated, they wouldn't be popular. And if they weren't popular, sites like HNZ wouldn't pop up.

Estrella, I'm also worried about the actor they picked for Jake. He seems too young, but this is only the first book, so it might work. But, if they keep him for later movies, there's going to be a problem. I always pictured Steven Straight playing Jacob.

i love tha trailer. I'm waiting for my library to get eclipse though. grr! why does it always take so long? lol.

Kiera Kingsley said:
Im sooo excited for this movie and espically Breaking Dawn but he isnt like the Edward I pictured when I read the book. Still he is great.
I feel EXACTLY the same way.

I am re-reading all the books before Breaking Dawn comes out, I just finished Twilight again last night.

Estrella Drage said:
I am extremely worried for the actor they pick for Jake.  he was my favorite character in those books and if they mess them up... well, I'm goign to send the cast selecter a dead chipmunk in the mail. :p
:o Your a Jake fan? Wow...I just...could never really appreciate him.... *Sigh* I hope they can get the actor to look....strong enough later on. So I guess I just repeated what you had said Rhyspa. :lol:

I know what you mean Rhyspa...I liked Jake but I didnt like him with Bella. I felt bad for him though because he was good for her. I want him to find his love by imprinting so that he can have someone.

Yeah...I wish he could just imprint...but what if he imprinted on Bella?! Hmmm...that could be bad....wait...can you imprint on a non...werewolf...? Yeah I think you can.... *sigh* I think he has potential to be...good....just with someone else...he is so...smitten with Bella. And its sort of annoying because of him knowing that he is a werewolf, he gets all....pious and big headed about it. :p

i would prefer he imprinted on someone else.
i think i will die of laughter if he imprinted on leah.

That would most definitely be interesting...but as for the imprinting on a....non-human, than that could prove to be bad....or good....maybe he truly does love Bella...

Okay, so I have finally jumped on the Twilight bandwagon! lol. I have just finished reading New Moon, and started Eclipse this morning. Amazing books!!! I keep picturing Cedric in my head saying all of Edward's dialogue. Mmmmmm. =P~

Oh, and I have seen the pics of the guy they chose for Jake. Interesting choice. Don't know how they will make him big enough, but he is a cutie! It's Sharkboy!! lol.

I love the fact that Esme is also on Grey's Anatomy. This role will fit her perfectly I think.

Okay, back to reading Eclipse before work. I love how these are as addicting to read as Harry Potter!

never heard of them sorry!
until that is Ana-coles book club on HNZ, we have a summary on it to read but after seeing the trailer am definitly going to read the books. looks cool and i love vampire flicks. :ph43r:

They are AMAZING!!! You so have to read them! NOW!!!

The next/last? book comes out in August, and the first movie is out in December. So excited!!

I Wiki'd them and personally I don't think I like them, I'll go to a library and borrow one and if it's good then I'll make a decision but as for now, I don't think I'm going to see the movie.

I like Lily have finally jumped on the Twilight bandwagon! I'm in the middle of New moon right now. This is such a good series!

Athene Perthro said:
lol, I always pictured Bella with black hair, for some reason :erm:

I think Twilight is VERY over rated, a lot like Harry Potter. But then, that's usually what makes them so great. If they weren't over rated, they wouldn't be popular. And if they weren't popular, sites like HNZ wouldn't pop up.
I did too Athene! I pictured her looking exactly like the girl in Sophia's sig. Only longer hair.*Sorry for the DP*

I personally think, because I knew the books way before the casting decisions or even movie decisions. That I had a personal image of Edward, and Rob Pattinson is NOT it. So sadly, I am very disappointed. Also I am afraid they will screw up more, because from the slight scenes I have seen from MTV etc. They aren't accurate.... *le sigh* Thus if I don't like the movie, likely I will walk out.... I dunno....

On a better note. I am now re-reading them for tribute for Breaking Dawn, thus...I am at the.... *cough* "good" part of New Moon....thus.... meh.... I like it better.

And on a random note.

Jacob Black pisses me off!!!!

:D

This was probably the wrong thread for me to read. I just picked up Twilight today and am only on chapter 3. Oops. So as for how I pictured Edward, I immediately pictured Cedric Diggory because I knew that was what he was going to look like. I've never even come across a lot of the characters you guys are talking about, so, it looks like I have to get back to reading.

Oh and Kailey the girl in my sig is Christina Ricci. I'm not too far in but I pictured her as being more of a lighter brown/dark blonde. I have absolutely no idea why though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back