Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rue Undersee

OOC First Name
Claire
Wand
Holly 9" Essence of Veela Hair
Okay, this will be interesting :D
How many people ACTUALLY like Twilight?.. Lol. (I don't.)

It's pretty much a mockery of literature. :r

I like the werewolfs sorry but I LOVE werewolfs before twilight so ha =P IDC LOL

ask me two years ago i would have been :o :o :o ♥ but now...-shivers-

I know more people who have read Twilight, than people who have read Pride and Prejudice. Seriously? Come on, people!

TEAM DARCY
xD

Larissa Sedgwick said:
I know more people who have read Twilight, than people who have read Pride and Prejudice. Seriously? Come on, people!

TEAM DARCY
xD
Agreed! Team Darcy :wub:

But I do like Twilight as well. It can never be brought to comparision with Harry Potter series like many people try. However there are some unexplainable things which do not make sense and sometimes it feels boring how Bella can think about nothing except Edward. I do like the writer though and The Host by Stepphanie Meyer is one of my favorite books, it is absolutely awesome :wub:

Nicolas King said:
Couldn't have said it better myself. :p

Hamza Khalid said:
Nicolas King said:
I was about to say the same thing -Hi five-

I'm surprised anybody rated it better than 'I'm gonna vomit'... <_<

Rue Undersee said:
Hamza Khalid said:
Nicolas King said:
I was about to say the same thing -Hi five-

I'm surprised anybody rated it better than 'I'm gonna vomit'... <_<
All my friends rave about it. That's when I start backing away. Very fast.

As is obvious, I agree with Nick.

I'm not going to pretend I didn't like it at one time; I did. Then I realized how un-imaginative it is. :( Plus, the writing just isn't good.

And I am absolutely SICK of people insisting that it is the best book ever written. D:

I do like the twilight saga. I prefer the films to the books because it's easier to ignore the annoying parts but there are still a lot of annoying things. I am definitely against the sparkle though, creatures that sparkle are faeries, not vampires.

Back in Year Nine, I quite liked Twilight because I adored vampires so much.
The further I read, the less I liked it until by Breaking Dawn I had to resist the urge to burn it.
(I sold it instead, all four for fifteen bucks. The bookseller was being kind because so many people had tried to sell him copies xD I bought a lot of candy and got drunk on sherbet lemons instead.)
When my sisters began to point out such things as how crap an example Edward is as the perfect man, it occurred to me that I'd been drinking in all that literature and vampires, my dear vampires, should not be.
I hated the book, but most of all I hated the fans.
Thankfully I'm now indifferent and will continue reading my Terry Prachett and David Gemmel.

Yeah the vampire part I'm not really into, I mean Alice and Jasper were prolly the only vampires I like in there just for the scifi st00f.
Now on the werewolfs I like it more because there's hardly movies on Native American (not that I know of, where you can see them in it) Well what I'm tryna say is they have Native American period. Now for the history, again fiction part of it all but than again pale faces? Christopher Columbus? Yeah that's sound very familiar =))

Twilight could've been a good story. Admittedly, I was intrigued at first. But the concept is terrible (sparkling vegetarian vampires and werewolves who change when they're mad (lol, U MAD, JACUB?) and the biggest Mary Sue ever). Terribly written, terribly executed, just plain BAD when compared with something like Harry Potter, which isn't itself high literature, but the concept was original and it worked, the books appeal to a wide audience, and they're reasonably well written.

The Twihards, though...good lord. The day my friend said she found her 'Edward Cullen' was the day I lost faith in humanity. GOD DAMN IT, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO FIND YOUR MR. DARCY.

Correction, it COULD have a good plot but it was poorly executed. The basic idea is good but then again that's because it's an idea that's been done to death. And it's okay to maybe mess with tradition a little and change vampires and werewolves, but come on, they're supposed to be frightening. This just ruins them forever.

The movies were okay, but the plot was stupid. I do not like the books at all.
The hardcore Twilight fans are the most annoying humanoids in the universe in my opinions. And don't even get me started on that bloody Mary Sue Edward. *stops typing before I start a full-blown Twilight rant*
Team Darcy all the way people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back