Trying to think of an awesome title other than I'm back!

Yerik Rhys Price

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
Hey HNZ! :p
So, as some of you've noticed (no one at all lol) that I haven't been active on the board lately. I think weeks ago, I posted a topic on the absence list about how uni is making me busy and all. Now, I'm happy to say that it's my summer vacation and I've decided to enjoy my summer vacation. Which means I'll be back for the time being, I'll try to be active as ever. Also, if you've seen me online for perhaps everyday ..before. It's means that I'm online on my phone and although my phone is handy, RL keeps me distracted. Another thing is I'm finally back home, so I can go online more on my laptop. YAY. Lastly, the reason I posted here... plots! Yes, I know I have a lot of RP's that I haven't made yet or even replied to. So please to all the people who I have plots, rps with (*cough cough* Mcfly, Kate, Arty, Tenilee, Teigs, Donna, Pat, Maia, Kait, Kaitlyn? Did I miss anyone?) Please PM me to remind me or something. And for the RP's I have been ignoring or avoiding, (laughs) I will get back on it as soon as I can! Bare with me. It would be really really lovely if some of you can perhaps PM me on this account or reply here to update me. Again, I'm looking forward to new and old plots! I really missed HNZ big time. Like really.</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
♥ Mintzy​
<FONT font="Verdana"><COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50">

YOU'RE BACK YAYNESS :wub:
missed you ♥

Welcome back Mintzy! :hug:

Oh hey!
Welcome backzorz. :)

Welcome back! :hug:

Welcome back! :)

Welcome back ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back