Training up the Cubs

Kiera grinned as she watched the two throwing the Quaffle. Steph tossed the Quaffle back to Kiera. Kiera snatched it out of the air with practiced ease. She immediately tossed it back to Steph hoping to trick her.

((Not yet. We we start actual plays then we will use the points and the grid.))

Steph had turned to look at Annamarie, she spun around just in time to catch the quaffle, she held it for a second, then threw it to Annamarie. Laughing, she flew in a random direction.

Aiden watched as Kiera, Annamarie and Steph threw the quaffle to each other and waited eagerly, but a little impatiently aswell, he wanted to start playing but he would never say that because that would come of poorly.

((Sorry Hollie, been ill with flu for the last few days))

Mike picked up a tennis ball from the bucket, and threw it gently to Hollie, seeing if she could get it in threw the hoops.

Annamarie kept flying forward while still trying to keep an eye on the other two girls and the quaffle. She watched at Kiera threw the quaffle to Steph who quickly threw it back to her. Annamarie slowed down a little bit so that she was able to catch it with ease. Once she knew the quaffle was secure in her arms she looked ahead of her and threw it to Kiera.

((Sorry guys I haven't been on for the past few days.))

Laura saw Hilary throw the little golf ball over to the left. She smiled and followed it, letting it drop a little before catching it five feet from the ground.

She landed and dropped the ball next to Hilary before going back up to ten feet.

"Nice catch Laura" Hilary said to the first year as she dropped the ball next to her. "Here's another". This time she threw the ball straight up above herself several feet into the air.

[[oh dw it's ok :) hope you're better now]]

Hollie watched as Mike threw the ball gently towards her and she swung the bat with ease. The tennis ball span away from her at huge speed, and Hollie watched as it flew through the hoop. She beamed, but was aware that it had been close. Any more to the left and it would have bounced of the metal post. She readied herself for another shot, keeping all of this in mind.

Kiera grinned as she snatched the ball out of the air. They were now at the goals and looking straight at Aiden. Kiera smiled a wicked smile as she prepared to shoot the Quaffle. She suddenly barrel rolled left. However right before that she launched the Quaffle towards the far right hoop. It all happened so fast that it was hard to tell Kiera even threw the Quaffle.

Aiden couldn't help but smirk as he watched Kiera try to trick him, he used to play chaser and knew what she was going to do before she even did it. Aiden flew over to the right hoop quickly. Catching the Quaffle with ease then smirking once more. Aiden looked at Kiera then glanced at Anna then Steph not exactly sure of what he should do.

Kiera was surprised by Aiden's skill. She would have to have a one on one practice later so that she might could try her trickest moves. Kiera flew to Aiden. "Hand the Quaffle to me please." she said politely. "Girls lets meet back at the center circle to start again. This time I want you to mostly pass among yourselves." she called to the younger girls.

Steph watched Keira make the shot and Aiden save. She smiled at him, and gave him a thumbs up before turning to Keira.
"Girls lets meet back at the center circle to start again. This time I want you to mostly pass among yourselves."

Steph nodded and flew to the center circle. She watched Keira, and waited for Annamarie.

Aiden nodded and handed back the Quaffle to Kiera he smirked when he saw the surprise on her face, he couldn't really help it. Then he flew back over to the middle hoop waiting for Annamarie and Steph to begin.

Annamarie cheered on Aiden as he caught the quaffle and then nodded at Kiera as she told her and Steph to move back to the middle of the field. Once to got there she turned around to face the hoops and waited for them to begin again.

Kiera accepted the Quaffle. She didnt like that smirk on his face. She would wipe it off later with her more challeging moves. Kiera flew back to the girls. "Already I'll toss the Quaffle in the air. One of you grab it and start flying." Kiera said with a bright smile.

((okay now we can start using the grid and point system. Start with 200 points.))

Hilary noticed that the ball flew straight back down and she grabbed it in her hand. "Nice try Laura, just keep your eyes on it" she said as she tossed the ball up and with any luck over Laura's head.

"Dammit," Laura murmered when she saw Hilary catch the golf ball. Seeing the ball thrown over her head, she rose a few feet an caught it as it was falling. Smiling to herself, she dropped the ball next to Hilary and rose up again, waiting patiently for the next one.

((Sorry, been busy with other rp's and RL))

Mike saw Hollie, aim and hit it through the ring. " Well Done, Hollie, and threw her another ball. "Hollie, can you come here please?" Mike asked her.

Hollie whacked the ball Mike through her and watched it spin away. It bounced just off the hoop. She groaned. Oh well. She needed to watch her left spins; it was going too far left.
She walked over to Mike nervously. What did he want with her? Was she not performing well enough?

"Hollie, I dont know how to tell you this, youre not up to scratch, Im only joking, Sorry I couldnt resist, I just called you over, because now they have staerted passing between them, We will fly around gtting them to dodge tennis balls. So I want you to get your broom, and fly around with me, I will throw balls at you, and you aim for someone. Comprende?" Mike asked.

Hollie's heart beated heavily as Mike told her she 'wasn't up to scratch', and then slowed down again as he said he was joking. She laughed at her own foolishness at thinking him seriously, and gave him an unimpressed sort of look, but in a joking way.
She listened as he continued giving instructions to her. She nodded at his last word, and mounted her broom. Then she kicked off and waited in the air.
"Ready!" she called, thinking that first she'd aim for Aiden. Who could be a better target?!

"Nice one Laura!" Hilary told the first year as she dropped the ball beside her. "Okay let's try something a little more difficult" Hilary said mostly to herself as she took out her wand and mumbled"Locomotor golf ball". The idea was to create more of a snitch like things for her to catch that would be a little more easier to keep track of than the snitch. Hilary raised the golf ball up with her wand to be sort of floating a little to the right of Laura. She hoped to be able to move it around a bit before Laura caught it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back