Training up the Cubs

"Hey Aiden" Hilary said when the boy flew down to the ground, "this is my fellow fourth year Kiera" she said gesturing to her when he seemed confused by the names.

She saw a bit of drama unfolding with the first years flying away from eachother and then Hollie sort of stormed to the ground after Aiden. She stood back from saying hi until the first year turned to her. "Hey Hollie, yeah I'm sort of helping out with the practice but Mike's sort of in charge" she smiled over at him.

"Erm Hollie I didn't hear you, so I figured I would talk to you later," Aiden said dismissively. "My holidays were prefect..." Aiden said with a small smile. Then he looked at Kira and said, "Nice to meet you Kiera."

((Shall we continue with training, or has everyone posted doing laps?))

((il finish up now))
Steph finished the three laps, but wasnt satisfied, she looked around and noticed there were a few people still in the air, She quickly flew another lap and returned to the ground.
Steph pulled out a hair slide from her robes and pinned her hair back.
'Im done.' She called.

((Since everyone but AnneMarie have done, then Ill start but I need everyone to complete the next bit))

"Right now that you have finished, I want you to write your name down on the parchment I give you, and waht position you prefer to play.Mike handed round some parchment, then some ink and quills. "Kiera, would you mind helping the people that want to be chaser, and Hilary would you mind helping the seekers?" Mike asked. Mike waited for everyone to write their preferred position,

Hollie shrugged as Aiden said something and then dismissed her. She smiled at Hilary and then waited for the next instruction.
It finally came. Mike handed around some parchment, and then ink and quills. Hollie took one and thought about what to write.
"Do we only write one down?" she asked. "The one position we really want?"
That would be fairly easy. Hollie knew exactly what she wanted.
Hollie Ridley. Beater.
"Do we write anything else?" she enquired.

Aiden nodded and took a piece of parchment and quill then wrote down his name and the position he wanted.
Aiden Lorka, Keeper

When he finished he handed the parchment back to Mike and the quill and listened for further instructions.

"Well Hollie, that deends on if you have 2 preferred positions, but it would make it easier if you only had one, you'll find out soon enough why I have asked you to do this" Mike said smiling, taking the pieces of parchment of Aiden and Hollie. Mike waited for the others to finish.

Mike smiled and ganced at the parchments he had taken in, and loked at their preferred positions.

((Sorry guys I was in class...))
Annamarie wasn't in any rush to finish her laps. She didn't see the need to race or anything...it was just a warm-up. She looked down at the group belwo and noticed that she was the only one still in the air. She flew down to the rest of the group just as Mike had finished handing out the parchment to the rest of the first years. Annamarie leaned over and glanced around at what the others were writing and gather that they were just suppose to write what position they were interested in. She had had a good time during the chaser drills during try-outs so she decided to write that down.

Annamarie's Position of Interest said:
Annamarie Rousseau - Chaser

Annamarie handed her piece of parchment to Mike and waited for further instructions.

Kiera grinned at Hilary as she gave the younger boy Kiera's name. "Its nice to meet you too. I am the oldest chaser on our team and soon you will find out why." she said jokingly and then winked. Then she turned back to Mike. "Of course! I would love too. Can I take the keepers too? The chasers need someone to practice on. If no one signs up I can always play it." Kiera said with a grin. Chaser was obviously what she was best at but she could play keeper if nessicary.

[I know its mine to!!! :p I really think that Gaspard Ulliel should play edward and not Robert Patterson he should just stay as Cedric:p]

"Right, everyone thats interested in playing Chaser or keeper, please go to kiera, anyone interested in playing seeker go to Hilary, and anyway interested in playing beater come to me. Mike moved over to Hilary and Keira. "I was thinking, whether you, Keira would mind practising throwing the quaffle between you, and shooting on Aiden, whilst you Hilary, maybe used the snitch, and help Laura catch it?" Mike asked, them "And I will get some beaters bats, and some tennis balls, and aim for the chasers" Mike said,

Kiera winked at Mike. "No problem." she said with a grin. She turned to the chasers and keeper. "Okay guys come with me! First things first. My name is Kiera Kingsley. I am a prefect for our house but I am also a chaser on the team. Will you all please tell me your name and then we can get down to business!" she said cheerfully.

Aiden headed over to Kiera and Aiden listened with a small smile then said, "My name is Aiden Lorka..." Aiden hoped that the others wouldn't take long to introduce themselves as he wanted to continue with the practise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back