Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Cavanaugh

OOC First Name
Khushi
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
Hi,

So as a new-ish member on the site I realized I was having a little hard time keeping track of people OOC and their characters. What I mean is that most of the roleplayers have many nice characters but sometimes they are more active with some than the others. If you end up PMing them on the account they don't normally check on then it takes a while to get a reply. And its not only about PM's. Other things like ( :r Okay I dont know what things but you can think of something) would be organized if we knew which roleplayer has how many active characters and which is their most active character etc.

Maybe we could make a list and people could post their characters and link their most active character there or something :)

Maybe some RPers don't want to reveal all their characters or something :doh: but they could put in their main ones.

This would also help other new members in some way.

Just a suggestion :)
Khushi

Hi there Khushi,

Thanks for taking the time to post this suggestion. :)
Honestly, this has sort of been something I've been considering the best way to implement for a little while. Not a topic with posts, but another coded system (like the gradebook or code control panel) where people could identify their OOC first name, their main account, and any publicly known other accounts they have.

As I said, it's been something I've been mulling over for some time, and I'm still not sure of the best way to implement it, so it will definitely still take plenty of time to think through, code, and make available on the board. You requesting this will definitely make me look into the possibilities more urgently and seriously.

yay! feels great to have set this thing moving at a faster speed :D And of course I understand how complicated codes and stuff must be (I mean I don't since I just know how to use the internet and nothing that works behind it :doh: but I'm sure its time consuming)
Thankyou :)

As a suggestion for now, I'd pm the person on the character that they seem to be on the most and ask their main character if you have a few people in mind :)

I had a brain blast with this just now

There's a story too! So get comfy
So I was transferring calls at my work since that's my job and one of the number has a call forward set on it do any numbers that go through to that phone get redirected to another number

Is it possible to do like a PM forward from other accounts so all PMs that go to say eg with me anything that goes to Adira gets forwarded to Kida

So yeah :3

A simple solution would be doing like I do linking to all my accounts in the sig, or if there are tones of accounts link to the main account.

Kida Frost said:
Is it possible to do like a PM forward from other accounts so all PMs that go to say eg with me anything that goes to Adira gets forwarded to Kida
Unfortunately, no.
It would be quite cool, but there's no way for me to do something like that. It'd have to be added to the software, and it's fairly niche in its functionality so it probably won't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back