Total Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
I am very sorry about this and know my roleplays have been pretty much left hanging of late because of RL issues but I'm afraid that they'll have to be left hanging some more.

I've had to take on a second job and my free time is completely limited. I'm taking time away from the site until after December but do have every intention of returning then, hopefully.

Andromeda - for now can be godmoded by her mentor Danielle and her hubby :r so that your threads can continue along without waiting on me ;)
she's thinking all the time about Dorian :p

Sakura - hmmm should have been getting married but not sure there xD

Trilby - perhaps finds out about the pregnancy and takes herself away for a while -- we can clarify it better when I get back. Sorry :erm:

Amzurah - trip to America is taking a lot longer than she thought it would, mainly as she is trying to get her heart over Bas so she can be at least friends with him. (yeah like that will work) ^_^

Trinity - her mother is killed in a wizarding battle with a DE and she starts keeping to herself. Not wanting to speak to even Justin on this one. :(
Removes herself from Co. Captain of team

Moko - goes above and beyond the call of duty trying to track down the werewolf who killed Max and ends up MIA :cool:

Isabella - working away at the Leaky, still madly in love with Luke ;)

Dover - can be godmoded by her hubbie and children ;)

Yema and Goia - just doing their usual

Christian - can be godmoded by the Drage / Bennett family

Aries / Harrison / Fenton - can all be godmoded by their women :)

Kyle - keeps head low to study xD pulls out of Co.Captaincy of team.
Carmen - can be godmoded completely by Kaleb and no other :)
Merlina - can be godmoded by Ryuu and no other :)
Sureya - spends her time with her Hufflepuff Room-mates and can be godmoded lightly by these.

and if the need arises that relationships need to be terminated I will understand ;) just shoot me a pm to let me know what happened so when I get back -- I can rp along with it ;)

I am very sorry again for leaving you all in the lurch - I know I haven't listed all my characters but too many really ;)

Take Care All
:hug:
will try to pop in from time to time to say a quick hello but that will be the extent of it

Lin :linda:
:wub: :wub:

Gonna miss you Linda but I know how busy RL is for you and wish you all the luck that everything works out for you :hug:

- Pats :wub:

Linda,

I miss ya already dear ;)
I hope everything with your RL works out how you want it to
And, hopefully, by the time you get back, Sebastian will have had some sense knocked into him :r xD

~Cyndi

Awww, leaving again? :(

Hopefully everything works best for you Linda. Come back soon. :hug:

Awww, have missed you loads already, but I guess now I'll just miss you some more :( Two jobs sucks, trust me I know :erm: Can't wait till you get back!! Will miss you tons and tons!! :hug: And of course Serena will still be here for Harrison when you come back ;) Try to enjoy your break!!

Katie :hug:

Imma miss you! :hug:
Two jobs sounds rough but eh, I wouldn't really know. I can't wait till you get back and I'm sure that when you do we'll have plenty to catch up on.

Until then, I'll be thinking of j00! :wub:
Jessye

thanks guys means a lot that you aren't jumping down my throat and killing me for messing up plots :doh:

:wub: j00 guys heaps

Have discovered between the minutes of 8:00am and 8:15am if I organise myself a bit better I can still get on to say at least hello once in a while ;)

I shall jump down your throat and keelz j00. :r

I kid. :wub:

I entirely understand ; and I eagerly await your return. :)

- Zach.

This is totally unacceptable! After just getting back into the swing of things, you go! Well I hope your second job is 00ber fun and you can return as soon as possible! See you when you get back!

I want to say for starters thank you to all of you who have been very patient with me.
Then I want to say it's been a most enjoyable two years of my life --- well in parts at least.
I've seen myself go through some pretty terrible moments in my life which HNZ helped me through or that is to say, members on it.
I always planned on coming back after Christmas but things just don't look that way at all.
The job I had been expecting to get never took off and so had to go in search of another, which means my hours are longer and more intense.
There's barely a chance for me to fit much into my schedule any more so I've had to start culling a lot of things back.
Unfortunately HNZ is one of them.

Thank you for all the wonderful times and the not so wonderful but those were very far and few between. ;)

I will pop in occasionally to say hello to you all, don't doubt that for a minute.
To everyone I have roleplays with ... god mod my characters asses as much as you would like.
Kill them off, have them leave - it doesn't really matter I guess.
I'm just sorry that storylines we had planned won't see fruition.

:hug: Global Glompage All :wub:

Linda :linda:

Awww. :hug:

Hopefully someday in the (near) future you will have time to come back to us. I know you can't stay away too long :p

Love ya and miss ya!!

You tried to stay away, you've failed, we all have. Come back to use soon Linda!

She'll be back. ;)

As others before me have said, we know you'll be back :glare: You better!

:hug: I hope your job goes well. Come back whenever you can, Lin, even if it's just to visit. ^_^ We will miss you dearly in the meantime.

Christian can be nice and tucked away with Goia at Tristan and Julie's :wub: And Luke and Issy will keep things up for sure :wub: Even if they're not rped :D

So I'm sitting here at the hospital reading this and I started crying, but then I remembered that everyone always tries to leave and then they come back...they always come back. So until you return to us again we shall just have to settle for the occasional :hug: that we shall get from you from time to time. Miss you loads and wishing you all the luck in the world with the job search. Serena and Harrison will in the meantime be all loved up with each other as they rightly should be because let's face it...they're just too darn cute. Can't wait to chat with you as soon as you're able!!

Miss and love ya lots!!

:wub:
Katie

Thank you all so very much guys.
Not back unfortunately, just popping in to say Hi like I promised I would.
I really did think things would lighten up after Christmas but as good as life seems to have gotten, it is still massively hectic.

Missing you all terribly and I will at some point get back on to msn as well.
Miss chatting to you all as well. :erm:

ooooh Cyndi got an emote :cyndi: *chuckles* shoooo cute ;)

Anyhow ... take care again for now and hopefully will be able to pop on again soon

:hug: :wub:

:linda:

I can't believe I floppin' missed you when you were here! !@#$%!
Actually, I missed this entire post in general. I had to be informed by another party that you were officially gone/on hiatus from HNZ.

Luckily (or perhaps unluckily) I have inadvertently become acclimatised to your absence. It was no less a painful jolt when I discovered that I missed you when you visited! Well, while I'm here, I may as well update you on a few things.
We have just a few pairings (them being Shalamar/Ramses, Sureya/Jai, Dover/Diagoras) and although I went through a major character culling of surprising ruthlessness, it turns out I didn't remove any of my halves of the pairings! I didn't consciously plan that, but I'm thanking my lucky stars that I did. Anywho. Like you mentioned, I'll godmod Dover a little if I have to, but chances are I'll only be rping with Diagoras when you're around. We planned that Jai and Sureya didn't get together for years anyway, so it'll be easy enough to say that they've been sniping at each other for months while giving each other sticky eyes behind the other's back. Aaaand Ramses may have had to go back to his home country for a bit, so lessay he and Shalamar have been sending letters. Brilliant!
And don't you think that I'll have dropped those rps in the mud! I ain't giving up on you. They've been filed away for later. I'll admit, my own absence was a bit of a hindrance last time, but obviously I wouldn't be typing this if I hadn't returned at least part-time.

I (and I daresay everyone else on HNZ) waits for your return. We miss you.

Never say Never right ;)

Well ... the bad news is ... I'm not returning as GM to HNZ any time soon.
The good news is ... I am returning to HNZ to rp. :)
Well time permitting, I'll be returning from next week hopefully but with only a few characters.
Andromeda and Sakura of course to begin with until I get into the swing of things again
and hopefully Trilby and Amzurah after that.
Anyone else will be slow in returning until my own life slows down a bit more.
Hope you guys understand :)

I have seriously missed you all and can't wait to be back here again to hang out with you guys.
:linda:

I knew it, I knew it My third eye told me that you'd be back!

Welcome Back :wub: its good to see you return Linda :hug: :D !!!!!

LINDA YOU'RE BACK. :woot: :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back