Addie x Baltair
Brayden x Analei
Violeta x Aleksander
Stefan x Baltair
Cayleigh x Sam

Now, if I am wrong, just point it out to me. xD
Anyways...
Clara
I think he will have something Quidditch relate, be it a little snitch or cards, or both. xD I'll put it in his post for sure.

Jamie
I think Violeta and Amelie could get along. If you like, I can start something, set it as open after a few posts and see how they get along, if they do?
For Brayden and Evelyn, not sure if he would like modeling until later, but he definitely has opinions and does seek out people to share those with him. He gets along better when people agree with him (terrible in a way), but I would love to see their dynamic.
I set this only for first years since I have a massive amount of students. I couldn't possibly list them all (though I could but meh), but if you want them to have a thread, I can start it. I need to get Zoe out more!
Lovely! If you want please! You can also react with Violeta in the girls bedroom where I've opened a topic if you'd like? If you want to start for Zoe and Evelyn please!! In the future we can do Brayden and Evelyn when I have made a clear plot with what I want to do with fashion stuff perhaps.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back