Three Decades of Firsties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violeta Finch

Fashion / Creative / In Love (Guinevere)
OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
I unfortunately have six firsties to sort, but for now, I want to focus on the lesser ones that I believe I will need more for. For now, I will list two. So, let's begin! I decided to include all of them this time.

tumblr_inline_mfr6qhc3tN1rxv9kr.gif

v i o l e t a f i n c h
Violeta here is the daughter of Irene Finch, and comes as a cousin to Damian
Metzger and his siblings. She has an older half-sister named Merlina Kozlov.
Violeta takes a lot after her mother. She is serious, stern and bossy. She is
almost a carbon copy of her mother, except with a gene that is makes her
prettier, when it comes down to looks. Her father wasn't the nicest person,
which she does have his personality. However, Violeta can be friendly when
someone warms up to her. She has a protective shell around her, and prefers
to be left alone to her studies and her hobbies. She is fashionable, and loves
to dress up for serious occasions. She dreams of traveling the world, and
making her mother proud. She has absolutely no interest to seek out her dad
and his family. What I need: So, everything! Friends, enemies, love
interests down the road. I think someone has claimed her as a final but I
cannot remember who with, etc. Either way, Violeta turns out to be bi.</COLOR>
tumblr_lxe4gqb7FO1r5ruse.gif

a d d i s o n t h o r e a u
Addison Thoreau is the only child so far with her parents, who had her young.
She was the reason they got together to begin with, and stayed that way. She
was born in Greece, raised in Hawaii, before moving to New Zealand when she
was nine. Addison is like her mom, sweet and kind, but can be a little prideful,
like her dad. Both of her parents run a restaurant, so cooking is definitely a
passion for her. Addison aspires to be a head chef of a five start restaurant
one day. Addison would likely smother anyone with plates of food that she
has made, and would probably gloat about her skills, then quickly apologize.
What I need: Friends and enemies. Love interests until the end since she
is all set in the future. She would crush on anyone that fawns over her cooking,
so use that as cruelly as you desire. She is heterosexual if that helps.​
<COLOR color="black">

uXlO7FX.gif

c a y l e i g h b a r o s
This is my little Cayleigh. I know much more about her now, and feel comfortable
adding her on here. She is a twin to Coleman, but she was born first, did every-
thing first. Naturally, she turn everything into a competition, especially when it
concerns her brother. Cayleigh is highly competitive, and she loves Quidditch.
She believes it is her right to own a team in the future. She is definitely loyal
in her own way, just need to look past her boldness and how blunt she is.
Cayleigh is definitely a lot of fun to be around otherwise, since she is not
mean in any way. What I need: Friends, love interests, enemies. She has
a final in the future, but I am open to just about everything with her. She
can earn a lot of friends and enemies rather easily. She is straight.
tumblr_nq1wassfO41qhipnpo3_500.gif

c o l e m a n b a r o s
Coleman is Cayleigh's younger twin brother, and also the youngest in
the Baros family. He is very much like his mom, but he can crack a few
good jokes once someone gets past his hatred of coming in last toward
his sister. Coleman seems bitter right now, so he might come off as rude
and brash, but underneath, he is a smart lad who yearns to learn about
everything he can. Coleman loves the magical and muggle world alike,
and wants to be able to understand both. He does love Quidditch, but
believes that it isn't the right life for him. What I need: Coleman needs
everything, friends, loves, enemies. Coleman has a final so that is set,
but it won't happen for a bit. So, gimme stuff? He is straight.​

tumblr_og7kj8mkkh1snz8f3o1_500.gif

s t e f a n k y l e
This is my wee Stefan. He is the youngest male of the Kyle's, but the
youngest is his baby sister, Tatia. Stefan loves the ocean, much like
his siblings, but his interests are deeper, which involved the marine
animals. He memorizes the facts about the marine ones. Stefan is
quiet, and a little bit of a loner. He is a sweet kid otherwise. Stefan
would be better with a close friend, or a small circle of close friends
since he is rather introverted. What I need: Friends, crushes, and
just about everything. He does have a final I think, so there's that.
tumblr_m50fpl8QNs1rpv0bb.gif

b r a y d e n z h e f a r o v i c h
Brayden is the middle child of Alyssa and Vincent, and looks up to
Azelle and Chacen, and is protective of Blaise and Colette. Brayden
is a very feminine boy, all about stylish clothing, nice hair, make up
and just fashion over all. He hates the school outfits and finds them
to be overall just revolting. Brayden is extremely sassy, a bit in your
face and sarcastic as hell. He hates anything that is not pleasing to
his eyes. What I need: Brayden needs a little of everything. He will
have a best friend lined up. He also has a final as well. He needs every
thing in between. I see him rubbing a lot of people the wrong way.​
<i>
</i>​

I want things, but gimme a couple hours to figure out ahhaha

Kaitlyn!

I got one option for you, she might be a better friend to Addison than Violeta but that can be up to you.

Mazikeen Roe, she's an 11 year old, to be sorted Kiwi girl. She was adopted into a magical family from a magical family. She's an occasionally impulsive person, she can be a little judgemental of others (though mostly just internally at this point), even if she's trying her best to not be. She's a very open person, very loving to those around her, she loves having fun and creating fun for her and others to have. She'd never actively hurt another person, she'd always try her best to just be nice to others. She has strong morals and very stubborn. her bio is here: http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30371220/1/#new

Let me know what you think

Finch family things where Wyatt & Stella (if Abby is down) meet Violetta and are like hmm I guess we're related. Wyatt would not easily come to like Violetta considering all the family dramas and would be protective of Stella should the two become friendly but eventually I'm sure he'd loosen up and they could relate over wanting to impress family members and the difficulties between doing that and doing what they are passionate about and all that jazz? Idk??

Teigs
Hurry up and edit or post so I can respond :p

Emzies
I think they would be adorable. She would get along much better with Addison than Violeta for sure. When would you want to start them?

Alexis
The family drama happened with Ioan and others, and how it would affect Violeta would be pretty minimal. Violeta isn't a family person other than her mom. But we can see how they go but I have a feeling she won't care xD I'm still getting to know her so we can try it out and see how she reacts to family.

I have some ideas to offer but won't really be able to roleplay much until after the 20th.

Violeta- (and Alexis if you see this) The Finches should have a family event that they all begrudgingly attend. xD

Violeta and Irene should have a roleplay (and Melina if we can get Alex involved). Maybe a vacation during the next holiday?

Addison - Jacob might get along with her. I don't have any specific ideas though. Maybe their parents know each other?

Violeta Finch said:
Teigs
Hurry up and edit or post so I can respond :p
Okay! Am posting!

So for Violetta I have Aleksandra Kaster. She is the oldest child of Danika Lesley and Jack Kaster, making her a veela as well. I was thinking they could date for a bit as she's also going to be bi! Aleksandra is a bit of a hot head and likes to be in charge though, so it could be fun for them to butt heads constantly. I think they'd be fierce friends, but have the kind of relationship where they pick on each other, but no one else is allowed to pick on the other, you know?

For Addison, I have Baltair. I feel a bit mean with this one as he'd happily string her along for free food. He'd say nice things to her about her cooking if it meant she'd do things for him. He wouldn't be overtly mean, but he'd be a bit of a d*ck. He is one of like a gazillion kids so anyone paying him attention would be something he'd love. They could even date for a while if you wanted, though Baltair's idea of dating isn't great given the history of dates in his family.

Probably once they get to the school would be best! I'll start something and send it to you when the time comes.

Cyndi
Oh goodness, a family reunion would be hilariously great. xD We would need to get Kait in on it, since she has a Finch or two, doesn't she?
Mother and daughter rp would be amazing. She could tell her all about her friends and her grades (good or bad if I do lessons xD )
If Jacob's parents ate at her parents' restaurance in the US, in Hawaii or NZ, that would give them grounds to know each other. After Teigs' idea, she might need a good couple of people to go to in the future. :r

Teigs
Oh I love that idea! I can see that happening and whatnot. If they date down the road, would that affect their friendship? Cause it would be interesting if they had a small falling out for a few months before making up and fierce friendship returns. That's an idea. xD
As far as Baltair and Addison, I am all for being mean to characters. My history kind of shows that. :r Addison would be glad to give him free food if it earend compliments and attention, even though they might be honest, she'd believe it.

Emzies
With sorting soon, yes please. :r

A falling out sounds great! Aleksandra is definitely the kind of person to fight over the smallest thing and her family history is long and flighty ahaha, it would be good fun too :r

Baltair and Addison would make me sad, but what can I say, he needs to live up to his name somehow!

Violeta Finch said:
Alexis
The family drama happened with Ioan and others, and how it would affect Violeta would be pretty minimal. Violeta isn't a family person other than her mom. But we can see how they go but I have a feeling she won't care xD I'm still getting to know her so we can try it out and see how she reacts to family.
It would affect Wyatt because his father was kicked out of his family for being a squib so on sight Wyatt hates 99% of Finches lmao I literally know nothing about Ioan because I was more focused on the Izaak/Leah/Tristan side of the family.

Teigs
With Aleksandra being a Gryffindor and Violeta a Ravenclaw, how do you want to rp them? Soon, since we are starting like, everything? I do love fighty stuff. :r
And Addie needs to learn not to trust everyone that gives her attention. So, this works out. Should they be friends starting out, or something completely one sided?

Alexis
Yeah, Violeta would not appreciate hate that had nothing to do with her. I reckon I know more about Ioan and Irene and that's not too much right now. But, if you wanted to have a Violeta/Wyatt rp, I definitely would be up for it.
Also, what do you say about Cyndi's idea?

Also, I edited my post to include my other firsties if anyone wants to plot with them!

Violeta Finch said:
Teigs
With Aleksandra being a Gryffindor and Violeta a Ravenclaw, how do you want to rp them? Soon, since we are starting like, everything? I do love fighty stuff. :r
And Addie needs to learn not to trust everyone that gives her attention. So, this works out. Should they be friends starting out, or something completely one sided?
Aleksandra and Violeta I think should meet during breakfast, probably on the first day. Aleksandra wouldn't want to sit on her own if it's early morning and no one is around, so I think if Violetta was also there she'd just take a seat at Ravenclaw table :cyndi:

I think Baltair and Addie would be one sided. Baltair wouldn't really want to be her friend, mostly because he would assume that his brother would not approve and so it would be kind of his secret. He wouldn't want to be seen with her, poor thing, but he would shower her with compliments all the time if it worked.

Stefan x Baltair: Stefan and Baltair's finals are each other's little sisters. Do you want to say drama or me? :r

Kaitlyn! :hug: I thought of skyping you but I figured it's easier to keep track on here so here I am xD

Cayleigh & Sam Mackintosh Sam is also my first year Slytherin and so her and Cayleigh are dormmates. She too is competitive but more against boys in general than girls. Sam can be an awesome friend, she's loyal in that regard so depending on how their first interaction goes I think her and Cayleigh can be good friends. Sam observes other people and/or what other people want from her and she can sometimes be a little selfish in that she might try to find something that's valuable/useful for her generally with people she comes across. She believes that she gets along better with boys than with girls, because of her past muggle school experience. I'd like for this to change though.

Coleman & Sam: Yes I had this idea haha. I think her and Coleman would get along, if he's rude at first it can be funny and interesting to see how she'd react. I can offer her as a love interest for Coleman if you want, sometime in future. Sam isn't into romance atm, so there's still quite a few years before she'll be interested in someone but we can always plan for it now, I don't mind.

Coleman & Arielle Marchand: Arielle is my first year Gryffindor, she is one of the French triplets that got sorted this year. I think their friendship could be really interesting, as she's witty and likes to outsmart others in arguments. She's adventurous and loyal to her friends. She's been raised up as forgiving and polite, she is also protective of her loved ones. Arielle is stubborn like her older sister. I can offer her for pretty much anything, really.

I do have others, however I think that we should start with these xD I can Skype you for more at some point. If you'd like to switch up students for RPs that I've suggested etc Arielle x Cayleigh feel free to do so. I'm offering Sam and Arielle for any of yours, really, if you have an idea in mind for any one/all of them :)

Don't remember if we had a skype convo about this but I do have Analei, who is quite introverted due to her constant need for self control to make sure her anger doesn't get the better of her. She's still struggling with this! I reckon she could get along well with Addison, and would definitely fawn over her food. Analei likes baking, so maybe it's something they could do together?
I also think she could get along with Stefan, they could be quietly friends and groan together about extroverts :p
I would love to see the dynamics of Analei and Brayden, because I think he would drive her insane, so would be good to work on her self control so she doesn't flip out at him. But if she does that might be fun too :p

Teigs
That would be adorable, and Violeta might be a little standoffish, and point her to the right table, but wouldn't deny the company. I would be happy to get this started.
Ohh we are so terrible to our characters. xD When would you want to start this between Addie and Baltair?
For Stefan and Baltair, omg, I had no idea! I think they should definitely start out on the wrong side of the bed, and it would just increase from there. And they are both Ravenclaws. :r

Clara
This is easier since I can easily place some stuff up in notes on my laptop, and view this also on my tablet and stuff.
So, you think that Cayleigh and Sam would be good friends or start out as rivals or something beforehand? I know Cayleigh would want to compete, though would also gladly compete with boys as well. When do you want to get started on them?
Coleman isn't into romance right now, but can definitely line something up for the future. Otherwise, I would love for them to be friends! When would you like to start this?
A triplet huh? Well, he is a twin, so he might be relieved not to have a triplet xD I think they would be good friends once he can get past his own bitterness. ^_^ And the same question applies as above XD
Yeah, I don't want too be overwhelmed and end up forgetting since I can do that. :r We can focus on these and see about others, which we can talk to on skype.

Donna
I don't remember at all, so we can say we did and think it happened. xD I think Analei would definitely get along with Addie easily. Addie is easy to get along with, and baking buddies sounds amazing!
Stefan and Analei can definitely groan about extroverts xD Though two introverts, that would be hard to get them to talk to begin with. XD
ooo flipping out and drama is what I live for. I am all up for Analei and Brayden!
Which ones shall I start?

Should we start with Addie x Analei?
And then I'll think of a situation where Analei can start a conversation with Stefan. They can even just study together , but we'll figure it out.
And theeeeen we can do Analei x Brayden? :wub:

Sam and Cayleigh could be suspicious of each other at first or something, Sam would be, but I doubt they'd be enemies/rivals straight away. I don't mind when we can start them, now is fine as is when the semester begins.

For Coleman and Sam yeah friends sounds good for now! I don't mind starting this one if you want as soon as I have some time before the end of the week?

I don't mind starting Arielle and Coleman either, I'm not sure if he would approach someone first or not, though Arielle would start a conversation because she gets excitable when there's an opportunity to befriend others around her age.​
<i></i>

Donna
Sure! So, who starts this? You or me?
And same with Analei and Stefan?
After those two, we can do the one with Analei and Brayden. xD

Clara
All right, I can get this down on my list of stuff to start. I'm pretty good at starting topics, it seems. xD
If you don't mind starting the one with Coleman and Sam, then go for it!
If you want to start two of them, then have at it! xD Coleman doesn't approach people, but he can have some sort of Quidditch toy, that can get her excited maybe? Or wizards chess.

Emzies
Sweet! And it didn't take too long. :p I will be replying to that shortly.

Addison Thoreau said:
Teigs
That would be adorable, and Violeta might be a little standoffish, and point her to the right table, but wouldn't deny the company. I would be happy to get this started.
Ohh we are so terrible to our characters. xD When would you want to start this between Addie and Baltair?
For Stefan and Baltair, omg, I had no idea! I think they should definitely start out on the wrong side of the bed, and it would just increase from there. And they are both Ravenclaws. :r
VioletaxAleksandra
Go go go, do the do!

AddiexBaltair
I think we might as well do it asap considering we're doing all of it xD

StefanxBaltair
:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Hi Kaitlyn!

I have two to offer:

Violeta x Amelie: Amelie is a Ravenclaw too and very curious and a bit too nosy sometimes. She means well she is just interested in how people think and why they do what they are doing. She has tons of questions and seeks out answers for this. She can be a bit adventurous if someone doesn't give her an answer she will find it herself. Amelie is a sweet and friendly girl that likes to meet new people. I've opened a rp in the girls bedroom perhaps they can meet there?

Brayden x Evelyn: The part about the clothes and school outfits got me. Evelyn thinks the same way and she is designing her own clothes and looking for people to model in it on a shoot. I have a few idea's with Evelyn adn fashion on Hogwarts but perhaps if they can meet they can talk about it. Evelyn loves meeting new people doesn't matter which age.

Perhaps I have some more idea's and she is not on the list but I would love to continue Zoe x Evelyn somewhere.

Hahaha xD I have muse nowadays, surprisingly.

Arielle will be a Quidditch fanatic so there wouldn't be any problem with her interest being captured by Coleman that way. If that makes sense. If he has anything like a figure/model of a Quidditch player or a broom or anything captivating :p

I'll start Sam and Coleman & Arielle and Coleman ASAP :)
<i></i>

Okay for my reference of topics to start:
Addie x Analei
Addie x Baltair
Brayden x Analei
Violeta x Aleksander
Stefan x Baltair
Cayleigh x Sam

Now, if I am wrong, just point it out to me. xD
Anyways...
Clara
I think he will have something Quidditch relate, be it a little snitch or cards, or both. xD I'll put it in his post for sure.

Jamie
I think Violeta and Amelie could get along. If you like, I can start something, set it as open after a few posts and see how they get along, if they do?
For Brayden and Evelyn, not sure if he would like modeling until later, but he definitely has opinions and does seek out people to share those with him. He gets along better when people agree with him (terrible in a way), but I would love to see their dynamic.
I set this only for first years since I have a massive amount of students. I couldn't possibly list them all (though I could but meh), but if you want them to have a thread, I can start it. I need to get Zoe out more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back