Thomas Homestead

"Yeah," Estrella said, grinning and smiling at Mindy. She was enthused by how excited Mindy was, for a moment wishing that she had that much energy again. "We can go one of these days." She grinned broadly at Kale, flashing her pearly whites.

Kale was happy at how enthusiastic Mindy was, she was a little ball of energy. Smiling widely, he looked at Estrella, "This is going to be so cool!" he said just as excited as Mindy.

"Estrella and I can even teach you the basics of flying Tarren, if you'd be interested in learning anything about quidditch." he smiled, trying to get his brother to socialize more.

"Yeah, that'd be totally cool!" Estrella said. "And then when you get to school, Tarren, you can have a one-up on the others in flying lessons. I'm sure it helps." She grinned broadly.

A crow flies to Estrella, with a letter

Strella,

How's your summer going?! Long time no see, so I'll be in Hogsmeade everyday for the next couple. Want to come hang out? I'll be in the Three Broomstick everyday around 2pm.

Liz
[/color]

Estrella grabbed the letter addressed to her from the mail slot, ripping it open. She hadn't talked to Liz in so long. She wrote a hasty reply on the back of the letter.
Liz,
Totally!  I'll come when I find time, I'm spending the summer at Kale's.
Estrella

She pocketed the letter, waiting for the others to finish dinner.

Tarren listened as they spoke about flying, he set his book down and began to pick at his dinner. "Okay, sounds good." he said simply, absent of emotion. He looked over at Kale and Estrella, unsure if he should be looking forward to it or not.

"May I be excused?" Tarren got up from the table, pushed his chair in. Grabbing his book, he walked up the stairs two by two and closed the door to his room.

Estrella looked to Kale. She wondered why his brother was so quiet, but she wasn't going to press the matter. She yawned slightly, she was getting sleepy.

Kale looked over at Estrella right as she yawning, he was finished with his dinner and was still pretty tired from the trip from New Zealand. "Good idea.." he grinned, "I think I'm ready to head off to bed." Kale got up from his seat and kissed his mum and Mindy on the cheek, followed by pushing in his chair.

"Me too," Estrella said, "I appreciate you having me over, Mrs. Thomas." Grinning at Kale, she walked up the stairs with him, smiling broadly.

Nancy smiled at Estrella's comment, "It's my pleasure Estrella." picking up Mindy, who was now passed out and asleep on the table, she flicked her wand at the dirty dishes and they relocated themselves in the sink. "Sweet dreams, you two." Nancy called from downstairs as Estrella and Kale left the dining room.

Kale walked up to the top stair and around the corner, waiting for Estrella to come. He smiled at Estrella and held her in his arms in a hug. "Good night" Kale said giving her a kiss on the lips and grinning.

Estrella kissed him back, grinning broadly. "Good night," she repeated after him. With another quick kiss she departed from his embrace and went into the room provided for her, falling asleep in her clothes as soon as she hit the bed.

Kale gave one last grin at Estrella before he would see her in the morning. Before closing the door, he took one last look and shut it quietly. Kale got under his already messy bed (thanks to Mindy) and fell asleep immediately after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back