Thomas Homestead

Kale squeezed her hand back and grinned, "I have a dare for you..." he laughed, "I dare you to jump into the lake fully clothed!" Kale's blue eyes were wide and his grin matched, he wasn't sure whether or not Estrella would go through with the dare, he stared waiting for a response.

Estrella shrugged, letting go of his hand. With a maniacal grin, she started off and ran, swift like a gazelle, and leapt into the lake, submerged in cold water. Shivering and standing up in knee deep water, she cocked her head, grinning. "What, did you think I wasn't going to do it?" Thoughtfully, she pulled her wand out of her pocket and put it on the lakeshore so that she wouldn't lose it.

Kale stood with his mouth to the floor, he shook his head and clapped his hand to his forehead, bursting out from laughter. "Well, I had a doubt in the back of my head...but, you prove me wrong, Estrella Drage!" he watched as she placed her wand outside of the water and removed his wand from his pocket as well. Kale looked down at Estrella in the water, "Bombs away!" Kale yelled while talking a running start, jumped off a rock and into the chilly water with a big splash, completely clothed.

Estrella laughed, moving her arms in a big sweep to splash Kale with water. She grinned maniacally, swimming to avoid the counterattack. "I'm good at surprising people," she stated, grinning as she treaded water.

Kale grinned at Estrella, "Yeah, that's a definite!" he laughed and began to splash her back to avoid her splashes, "I wonder if theres a giant squid that lurks around in this lake." Kale laughed, clearly joking. He stroked the water with his arms in giant swoops, trying to splash her back.

Estrella squealed as she attempted to splash him back, getting a full splash of water in the face. She kicked off her shoes, throwing them on the shore too, as they were dragging her down.

"Well, I hope not, cause then I'd have to come and beat it up and rescue you!" Estrella laughed, joking and splashing Kale.

Kale laughed loudly at her witty comment, "I guess I set myself up for that one.." he mumbled with a smirk. Kale swam towards Estrella with big strokes, he opened up his arms and picked her up out of the water, laughing deviously with a goofy smile.

(Hha, I didn't know how to not god mod that! :blink: )

Estrella shrieked, laughing as he picked her up out of the water. "What are you doing?" she laughed, noting the mischievious look on his face.

Kale furrowed his brow and winked at Estrella. Acting as if he was deep in thought he muttered, "Hmmm...this!" he lifted her up out of the water and spun Estrella around, Kale then kissed her on the lips lightly. Feeling a bit dizzy, he set her back down in the water and grinned widely.

Estrella jumped back on Kale, her heart pounding as she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him lightly on the lips. She grinned, and not having forgotten the war that was going on, she poked him in the side. "Beep! Gotcha!"

Kale smiled at Estrella and kissed her once more, on the cheek this time. Like always, she had caught him offguard with the pokes, "Ahh! You've got me!" his big blue eyes twinkling, "I've...been..wounded...bleh.." Kale fell into the water backwards, his tounge hanging out of his mouth.

Estrella roared in laughter at the comical look on his face as he tried to imitate a dead person. "Oh no! Kale is dead!" she laughed, dunking him underwater playfully, but not for long, as she didn't seriously want to hurt him.

Kale sprang up out of the water after being dunked, laughing loudly he once again went on pursuit after Estrella. He then had a sudden thought, "Ya know...I wonder if Mindy is still hiding out in the broom closet." Kale laughed loudly once again, "We're good..."

Estrella shrieked as she attempted to swim away from Kale, but her clothes were weighing her down and thus impairing her speed. She giggled, replying, "Yeah, she probably still is. She'll forgive us though."

"The last time I played hide and seek with her, she fell asleep in the broom closet because I never went looking for her." Kale laughed, "She'll learn.." he was grinning from ear to ear.

"And what's better than a nap at that age?" Estrella said, splashing Kale playfully. "But now that I think about it, I hated taking naps, always, even when I was five. Absolutely hated it. I remember my mom or dad would come home from work, and they would want to take a nap and tell me that I had to also. I was quite a hellian," she smirked evilly, "I remember faking sleeping and then when my dad was asleep, I jumped on him and kneed him where it hurts on accident." She laughed as she recalled the memory. "Man, was he pissed..."

She turned back to Kale, smiling as she splashed him again.

"The thing is...if she has taken a nap, now she'll have twice the amount of energy she had begun with." Kale laughed thinking of his sister. At Estrella's story, he winced at the thought of her dad being hit in the 'off limits' area, he then roared with laugher, having the image of Tristan's face when it had happened. "I remember doing pretty much the same thing!" his face brightened as he began to explain, "My father was pushing me in the tire swing-" he gestured to it, "and somehow I was coming right for him, my feet stretched out and the only sight when I swung back was him on the floor!" Kale laughed even harder than before, "The things you 'accidentally' do when you're that age is great."

Estrella roared in laughter. "The abuse we can do to our parents when we're little," she giggled. "Simply hilarious. And your parents can't seriously get mad at you at that age. At least, my dad didn't, not really. I think it just startled him a bit." She smirked evilly, splashing Kale. "I bet your dad wasn't expecting it either."
((lol kale, is that a rl story? I did both of those things to my dad when I was young; both on a swing and jumping on him while he was taking a nap. =)) ))

"Yeah, that's the beauty of it though! He wasn't expecting anything and neither was I!" Kale snickered and splashed her back. "Mindy's done the same to me..." his face went into a comical wince. "...she's done that a couple of times actually.." Kale's goofy laugh was loud, he sent another splash in Estrella's direction.

(Yes, that actually happend! When we lived in Russia we had a tire swing in our backyard! lol The nap one too :p)

((that's great =)) we're both so cruel to our poor fathers))

"Making me even more glad I'm not a boy," Estrella laughed, splashing him back. She thought about what she had just said, and then giggled. "And in your case, it's good I'm not a boy!" she roared, busting a gut laughing.

"Wow..this conversation got extremely silly." Kale laughed, "Yeah, thats a very good thing...I'd be in a little trouble there.." he said his voice oiled with sarcasm and followed by laugh. Kale went toward Estrella and put his arms around her, "You know, I'm really happy that you came." he smiled at her sweetly. Kale already knew that this summer was going to be amazing with her.

(The sister thing really actually happened to me too! :ph43r: lol...not cool)

"I'm glad I came too," Estrella said quietly, kissing him softly on the lips.

((Dontcha love little kids? haha
I gotta go for the night...))

Kale returned the kiss from Estrella, lingering for a moment and grinned widely. Looking up to the sky he noticed that it starting to get darker with the sun beginning to set, it was a beautiful orangish pink color that swept over the rolling hills, reflecting off the surface of the calm water in the lake. Even though it was officially summer time, the weather still got cold in the evening and them two wearing soggy clothes and dripping water didn't sound like a happy trip home, Kale looked at Estrella skeptically, "Do you think we should head back to the house, Estrella?" there was a slight chill in the wind that gave him goosebumps, "It's starting to get dark...and we're dripping!" Kale laughed at their little situation.

"Yeah," Estrella said, her teeth beginning to chatter slightly. "I'm kind of hungry anyways," she added, grinning. Walking out of the water, she attempted to squeeze any extra moisture out of her clothes, grabbing her wand and her tennis shoes.

"Me too. Food and a warm blanket sounds perfect right now." Kale stepped out of the water and tried to squeeze some water out of shirt, he then followed by shaking his head crazily like a dog to get some of the remaining water out. Shivering, he spoke through his teeth, '"Let's get going before it gets completely dark." he grabbed his wand and put it into his wet pocket. "We're awesome." Kale said with a laugh, his teeth chattering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back