OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Evelyn was dreaming of this very evening. She went with Lucas to Yule Ball's before, but only as friends. She at least didn't had those feelings yet for him. But now it was all different. Evelyn had found the design for her dress. At the end of last year she already contacted her favorite designer to make a dress for the Yule Ball and now was the day she could finally wear it. Evelyn would meet up with Lucas before the Great Hall and so she was on her way to there. The blonde looked around as she came close to the big doors of the Great Hall. She smiled as she saw some familliar faces. The blonde waited for her date and was sure that he would look very handsome. And together they would shine more, because they made eachother happy. She hoped Lucas would like her dress, but she was kind of confident that he would. Evelyn checked her make-up once again and hoped that her date would show up soon. She couldn't wait to dance with him, and hold him. The last time they had a event in the Great Hall it had been one of the worst evenings on Hogwarts when Lucas rejected her. But now everything was perfect, just like a fairytale.

Lucas, Evelyn and Yule balls hadn't always resulted in good times. The last time he had attended the ball with his fellow Gryffindor she had rejected him and the previous year he had rejected her and yet somehow they found themselves finally attending the ball as a couple. Lucas changed into his suit in his dorm with Aaron who was equally as excited to be attending the ball with his own date. It was nice to finally see his best friend happy with a girl, he'd wondered what had taken Aaron so long but he had just discovered things in his own time. Once he was ready he slapped Aaron on the back and made his way to the Great hall where Evelyn was waiting for him at the entrance and she looked breathtaking. Evelyn loved fashion so it never surprised him when she knocked it out of the park. "Evelyn you look stunning," He said taking her hands and kissing her on the cheek. "Lets go inside so I can finally show you off,"

Evelyn smiled as she saw Lucas coming. He had always made her feel special, he had kind of the charm on her and she loved getting his attention. Evelyn was used to getting attention, but Lucas made her feel really special and loved. The blonde smiled bright as Lucas complimented her. '' You look handsome too Luc.'' Evelyn wasn't lying, she really thought he was one of the most handsome boys around the school. Everything just was right, he had a natural charm around him. Evelyn put one hand on his face and smiled at Lucas while looking in his eyes and gave him a kiss. She was really happy and she hoped this evening would celebrate that. '' I can't wait to dance with you. I'm really happy Luc. After all those years we are finally going as a couple.'' Evelyn smiled at her boyfriend and took his hand. She made him come along to the Great Hall.

Everything felt right now that Lucas and Evelyn were together and attending the Yule ball together. Finally he was able to walk into the Great hall with her and show off to the entire school that he was dating the most beautiful girl Hogwarts New Zealand had to offer. "We should dance, I'm not sure you've had the chance to see my moves," Lucas said with a cheeky grin at his date. The Gryffindor felt more relaxed than he had in years. He had spent so much energy either getting over Evelyn or being mad at her or both, it felt good to let all of that go.

Evelyn felt butterflies in her stomach as she walked further hand in hand with her boyfriend. The fact that she could call him her boyfriend still sounded strange. But it was something they both desired a long time. Evelyn believed that Aaron was happy for them too. She hoped he and Anabelle would really become a thing too. Anabelle was a beautiful girl and Aaron deserved a good girl. Perhaps they would run into them. When the couple entered the Great Hall she smiled bright and looked at the others who were dancing or talking to eachother. She listened as Lucas spoke to her and smiled at him. '' I'm not really sure again if you can keep up with my great moves though.'' Evelyn said with a big grin and teased Lucas for a moment. She liked to dance at these kind of events and didn't cared about people watching. She wasn't insecure, so they could look if that made them happy or not. She layed her hands over his shoulders and hold Lucas tight. This was a great feeling. The blonde started to dance on the slow music, that was put on. They could really enjoy the time together and she hoped that there would be no one to bother them this time. '' So are Aaron and Anabelle going together? Are they a thing now or?'' she asked to Lucas, he sure would know anything. Aaron and Lucas were like always together.

Lucas laughed at Evelyn's comment about him not being able to keep up with her moves. He could only imagine the kind of moves she had up her sleeve and he was looking forward to her busting them out. "Oh I look forward to seeing these moves," He smirked at her. Lucas was a little surprised when the conversation turned to Aaron and Anabelle. He knew his best friend and his girlfriend were close too so it shouldn't have been that surprising that Evelyn had taken an interest in his love life. "They are here together yes, but I don't know if anything is official yet, I think Aaron is taking things slow,"

Evelyn looked at the students around them and smiled as she noticed some of her friends and people she knew. The blonde hoped that people wouldn't think bad of her for making one mistake. All she ever did was be a rolemodel, score good points and behave well. She never step foot in the forbidden forest unless it had to for classes. It wasn't like the blonde liked the insects and animals there, so she wouldn't go anyway. The blonde smiled as Lucas commented about her dancing. '' Now I feel a bit of pressure. But for you I will do my very best ofcourse.'' The blonde said sweet to her boyfriend and gave him a short kiss on his mouth. Everyone could see how happy she was, and that she got the boy after being rejected last year. When she moved with her hips and body on the music and Lucas answered her question about his best friend she nodded. '' I was just curious like always. They are cute. Anabelle is a good girl.'' Evelyn commented at her boyfriend and looked around if they weren't standing close with them. ''Aaron is just the contrary from you right?'' The blonde joked and looked at het boyfriends beautiful eyes. The blonde wanted to find Anabelle soon to ask about her thoughts on Aaron. Evelyn mostly had good intentions but could be a bit too curious to help out her friends and mostly when she heard a rumour that someone liked another she was the first to be around. '' We aren't taking things slow right? It's strange that we know eachother so long. How could you ever live without me all those years?'' Evelyn said with a grin. Ofcourse there was some truth into it, but Lucas would know that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back