Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
It is breaking my heart to write this right now, like seriously, I'm crying right now. But I've been thinking about this for the longest time and I've always decided against it, but I can't anymore and it's just one thing after another that just confirms that this is the right decision for me. It's time for me to leave the site.

I've said this a billion times and I'll keep saying it because it's true: HNZ saved my life. I joined HNZ (as Scorpius Knight! :woot: ) waaaaaaaay back when it was first starting to gain its footing, I think in 2007 was when I joined, it still had it's default blue skin and there were so many things wrong with it back then :lol: I remember accidentally introducing those Dollmakers dolls to the site because I used one for one of my characters (Rose Weasley :lol: ) and people started asking me where I got it from, etc. Then I remember telling Alicia about doing a Hogwarts Yearbook and didn't think she'd ever go for it, but tada now we have awesome yearbooks! :D I got busy with school at the time the yearbook stuff was getting in gear (the end of junior year was a b!tch!) so I had to leave the site back then too. For a long time HNZ was at the back of my mind, but senior year was mega hectic and I had absolutely no room to fit it in, so when summer rolled around I finally decided to join, July 16, 2008 - 5 days after my 18th birthday! The changes I saw in the site (after only a year!) were shocking and I was amazed at how much more awesome the site was now and instantly got hooked. For a while it was something fun to do online, my source of entertainment during the summer when I had to take care of my brothers, but it soon began growing into much more than that.

Throughout the summer I had been making plans to go to university in NY (my ultimate dream!) but at the end of August my mom dropped the bomb on me and told me I couldn't go after all, it was too late to do anything about it and too late to even think about going to another school anywhere. I can't even describe how heartbroken I was and how empty I became for the next few days, I cried every night (yes, school is THAT important to me). It was even worse when my mom and I had to go on our non-refundable trip to NY at the end of August anyway, it was just salt in the wound, I couldn't take it. But I remember finding a little enjoyment and comfort from a little site called HNZ. I remember sitting on the bus to New York (8 days on a bus and only 3 days in the actual city!) actually patiently filling out my Sorting form and my Sorting ceremony post on my little cell phone because the thought of getting sorted brought some excitement into my life for that moment. After my mom and I got back from NY, the thrill of at least getting to visit the city (and seeing Leighton Meester while there! :wub: ) wore off and the reality of me not going to school sunk in even more. To cut things short, I fell into a huge depression, though I doubt my family even took notice. I felt horrible and worthless and incompetent but the more time I spent on HNZ, the better I felt. It was fun pretending to be someone I wasn't, I got to control my characters life and I got to protect her from ugly things like depression and I got to have good things happen to her; I was living vicariously through Isabella Chaos, who cares if she was only 11.

Then I started getting more heavily involved with the OOC part of the site and my god how it helped me, how you all helped me. ♥ All the discussions in the old Spam topics helped restore me back to the positive, determined person that I am. I remember being SO in love with the site that I read every single post I missed in Spam and I remember getting online the moment I woke up and being on it ALL day, only leaving my computer when I had work or chores to do. The more I got to know people and they got to know me, the more support I got to get back up and try again with school. I was so utterly grateful for HNZ at that time because it offered SUPPORT, something I never received from my family, something I still don't receive now.

But I see now that I was so dependent on HNZ for that love and support that it was almost like I couldn't function without HNZ, now it was doing the opposite. It was pulling me away from getting back on track for school because I'd spend all day RPing and chatting. It's taken me two years, that's two years too many for me, to get back on track and I think I can finally say with a good fair amount of certainty that I'm finally going to school in NY come this September. HNZ was my support system during my tough times, and I will FOREVER be grateful for that, for you all, but now that I'm 'better' now, it's time to go. I'm finally getting my life back on track and that is where my focus needs to be on. Right now my younger sister is about to move out of the house with her daughter and it's taking a toll on all of us (she was useless around the house anyway, but my parents are stressed about her leaving since she has NO idea how to take care of herself much less her baby without additional help and she doesn't know the value of a dollar) and my brothers, 12 and 7, are getting involved into VERY bad things and I don't know how to stop it. My mom is in another country and my dad just stopped caring; I'm trying to be the parent to my siblings but all I've ever wanted to do is get the hell out of my city and never come back. How am I supposed to trust that my siblings will turn out okay without me taking care of them next year if they are this bad right now? But at the same time, I've put off two years of school to help take care of my family, it's time for me to start focusing on myself. HNZ was my escape from my real life, but my real life is so messed up I need to take care of that first.

Truth be told the site also changed. Yes a lot of the change was definitely for the better, but I feel like now things are going in fast forward and I can't pause it to keep up. And why should the site have to stop for me to catch up right? I've absolutely LOVED being a part of HNZ, the site is amazing and the way it's continually growing is astounding, but I've realized that it can continue on without me. Instead of struggling to keep up and pretend to be a good GM, I'm going to stop being dead weight and let the awesome Admin and Staff continue to do their thing and help you all out. I've absolutely LOVED that I've gotten to be a Global Moderator on HNZ, it's such a wonderful opportunity that I'm SO grateful I was offered. I still remember the day I was asked to become one and my reaction "Are you sure you got the right person?" :lol: and how ecstatic I was about it, but lately I've been so busy with living in my real life that I can't do the title justice, and I can't live through Isabella anymore, or any other character for that matter. I've got too much on my plate right now and each time I tried to evaluate what I could do to make things easier, HNZ was always the illogical thing to hold on to, but I did because I couldn't bare to leave it, but it's finally come time to make the logical choice and let go of something to help lessen my load. I need to put my all into my real life, not other character's lives.

Every time I've thought about leaving the only reason I would choose to stay was because of my characters ♥ and the plots I have with everyone else. I cannot stress this enough, I am SO SORRY for every plot I'm about to ruin with my leaving. Pattycakes, I know we've talked for YEARS about a plot between us and we talked about getting to meet in real life in NY and thinking that we'd be able to carry our plot through by that time with each other literally side by side; and Taylor: TIGHT! :cry: I'm so sorry that it's going to ruin so many things for your characters, that's the thing I hate most about my decision! I tried convincing myself to stay for my characters and the plots, or at LEAST see my poor baby Isabella graduate, but my RL has affected HER life so much that staying and posting sporadically wouldn't do her justice either. I had always hoped to do everything I could for Bella to become Head Girl, but the busier I got the less it seemed likely and now her OWLs just past and I wasn't even able to do them, I was so mad! I had built up Isabella's status and reputation and was doing well with her lessons for a while, but now it's all gone or too late and staying with mediocre grades and me not being able to RP her properly just wouldn't do her justice at all. ♥

Words cannot express how truly hard this was for me to do. It's taken me hours to compose myself to write this, but I feel it's something that was inevitable for me and I just had to let go now. Thank you HNZ, for opening my eyes to new countries/cultures, and thank you for helping me learn more about myself and seeing that I really am a Slytherin at heart and that no, that isn't a bad thing. Thank you for shaping me into the person I am now. Mostly, thank you HNZ, everyone, for saving me so that now I can save my siblings, and thank you for always always always supporting me when I was never supported at home, and thank you for helping me achieve my goals. Thank you for saving me. ♥

Love always,
Abby Elphaba

P.S. If anyone still wants/needs to get a hold of me, my email is redwaterfreak@yahoo.com - I check it obsessively. I'd link you to my facebook & all that junk but seriously, all you need to do is google "abbyelectric" and you're bound to find me, no joke. My Skype is also "abbyelectric" but at the moment my internet connection sucks and constantly kicks me off so I don't log on, and if you all have StumbleUpon, my screenname is, you guessed it, abbyelectric, so that's also a super easy alternative to getting a hold of me if you're ever online. :)

Elphie... :cry:

I don't know what to say. I'm in tears, literally, this was so hard to read and this is even harder to type...I'm still shaking with the shock of it.

For the longest time I have always known you, even if it was just as Isabella for a while until I got to know much more OOC. From that RP in the dungeons all that time ago when our babies were wee first years. It also marked our plotting together...it seems so long ago since we plotted with Isabella and Pat despising each other and then finally turning into the good friends that they are today. And from there onwards, as you said the plotting we have done between each other, with about every character we have in some way or another. I find myself reading over our old PMs (I swear I have one on every account :lol: ) and laughing at some of the mad ideas we had come up with and getting excited to see them fall through. And even though now we won't get to fulfil them (side by side in NY xD ) I'll still read over those PMs, just for the memories :wub:

I want to thank you so much for those memories that I'll never forget. They have been some of the best times I've had on this site, the constant PMs between each other and ungodly hours in the morning and then just going of in complete random conversations...I cherish each and everyone of them ^_^

Over the past year or more that we have talked and gotten to know each other I now count you as one of my closest friends, I've told you things I haven't told anyone else and I love you more than words can say for some of the things that you've let me get off your chest. And even though you are leaving us here at HNZ I'll never forget because I just simply won't allow it. After plots there is one thing that we have talked about so much in our PMs and that is me going to America NEXT YEAR (yes it's that close - I'll be getting ready to go this time next year :woot: ) and even if we aren't going to RP side by side we are still going to see Wicked! :frantics: So you may be leaving us here but you aren't getting out of my life, sorry it's just not that easy and I won't allow it :glare: :r

Right I need to stop now and get a tissue or something before I get anymore strange looks in my Uni library. I just want to say good luck with everything. Another thing we've talked about is you going to University in NY and you already know how excited I am for you to finally having your wish come true. I honestly couldn't think of a better person for it to happen too. You are an amazing woman and you deserve all the happiness you can get, even if that means leaving us :p Go fill out your dreams, just don't forget us little people when your famous ;)

OK definitely going to stop now :lol:

Elphie, I love you so much and this isn't goodbye so I'll see ya later ;) :wub:

- Fiyero :hug:

To sum up: This says more than I can

:wub:

P.S. You were an awesome GM and I'm going to miss mah GM buddy :cry:
P.P.S Everytime you were on online it always brought a smile to my face and even though I knew you wouldn't be able to chat it made me happy to know that you were on the site :wub:
P.P.P.S You were the first one to call me Pattycakes! :lol: Just keep adding really random things as they come to me...
P.P.P.P.S It's thanks to you that I started to watch Gossip Girl. The time your computer/internet crashed (on of the many times :p ) and you revealed that you were Scorpius. I remember saying in that thread that I was going to watch GG so I could get my Bella fix and it just so happened to be on that night and I've been hooked ever since. I remember when I was in a bidding war on ebay to get the first season on DVD, when I won you were the first person I wanted to tell because I knew only you would share my joy xD

I read and reread and had a wee weep but honestly thought this might be coming. I am soo going to miss you. You are an absolute legend Elphaba and don't you ever forget that. You do soooo much for your family and have done so much here as well that I truly hope you get to fulfill your dreams and go to university in New York.

You're a very strong young woman, who knows her own mind and speaks it. You are extremely clever and a fabulous graphics artist. We'll be sorry to see you leave us but we'll remember all the great things you did while here. Besides the doll idea and the yearbook idea - you brought the Hogwarts Monthly back to life for a while, you gave us the awesome gossip magazine; you gave us bright pink in our BWU and those absolutely amazing buttons for the BWU as well. Not to mind the brilliant rp's that we've all lurked.

You will always be part of this family, do not ever be a stranger. Real Life does take precedence and I wish you all the very best with everything in yours.

May your hand be always steady, your step be always light, your heart be always gracious and your voice a guiding light. May your friends be many and your enemies be few. May you go forth into the world and do the best by you. May your tear drops be few and your smiles too numerous to mention; may your achievements be many and your failures just enough to learn from. May you become the person you always dreamed of being. May you realise just how sad we will be that you are leaving.

Take Care :hug:
twas great working with you ;)

Linda :cry:

Refer to my reply to your PM. :r

For the sake of members... a summary: We wub you, you'll be missed, thanks for everything you've done here. You're always welcome back: member or staff. There's always a spot for you in the family. ;)

:cry: :cry: :cry: Oh my gosh! I'm also getting more than a little emotional about this. :(
ABBY!! (It must be caps-locked and exclamation-marked whenever we're about to say anything to the other! :lol: )
Firstly, you truly are fantastic.
I look up to you in so many ways. Reading through your post again, I know that I could never be as strong as you have been.
And as devastating as it is to see you go, know that you're contributions to the board will never be forgotten by all of us HNZers that love you to bits. :wub: :hug:
When I joined the site I had never RPed ever. I remember learning all about it and as you have said, living through my characters was so exciting for me. I'll never forget the first RP between Taylor and Scorpius in the Dungeons. At the time I was sleeping downstairs on the couch because it was too hot to be upstairs in my room. I was up all night, lurking the board and posting in that thread. That was before I even knew Scorpius was you. At the time I had assumed all the boys on the board were boys and all the girls were girls (epic n00b moment) :lol: .
I then remember when you're computer crashed months later and I finally found out that Scorpius was you xD . I changed Taylor's PB back to Hayden Panettiere (thanks to your persuasion) and we plotted ever since. ^_^
You were probably one of the first people I became good friends with on the board. :hug: :wub:
I have enjoyed every RP we have ever had together so much and I thank you for everything. Don't think you're ruining my characters, because during the time I have been here, you have made my RPing so much stronger. :hug: :)
I made this a while back [TIGHT!] for the reunion of Scorp and Taylor. :lol: But now I guess I can still quote what I wrote and say just because you're leaving Abby doesn't mean your time on HNZ was any less fantastic. I'm not going to lie, it's sad that Mr. and Ms. Fantastic won't be able to have any more corny moments, but I can look back on the ones that have already happened and smile. :)
I'll always remember clicking on you're profile and seeing that it was like 6am where you were. xD You and your crazy ability not to sleep. :p
You'll always be the queen of TV shows and character pairings. :lol: I won't forget the way I was scolded for going so long without watching the Lost season 5 finale. :r xD
You will be missed Abby (a heck of a lot I can guarantee that! :( :p ), but don't be a stranger and make sure you lurk often. :p
I had so much I wanted to say, but now I just can't remember any of it. My brains a bit foggy due to my misty eyes. :r :p
I'll poke you via Skype every now and again anyway. ^_^
I hope you're dreams come true. If anyone deserves them to, it's you. :hug:
We all love you Abby and I wish you the very best in life.
Taylor.
:frantics: xxxxx :frantics:

:hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub:

Elphaba,

I know we never really got to talk OOC or IC, but I have always thought you where the awesome sauce. It breaks my heart to see you leave. HNZ will be just a little bit less awesome. And Slytherin just wont be the same. I have stalked pretty much all your RP's just for the fact I have liked your style and watching Isabella change was epic. You are going to be missed by all and maybe one day you will be able to come back. If not than you will always be remembered. Now for a little bit of fun.

Oh, the Places You'll Go!

by Dr. Seuss

Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go.

You'll look up and down streets. Look 'em over with care.
About some you will say, "I don't choose to go there."
With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet,
you're too smart to go down any not-so-good street.

And you may not find any
you'll want to go down.
In that case, of course,
you'll head straight out of town.

It's opener there
in the wide open air.

Out there things can happen
and frequently do
to people as brainy
and footsy as you.

And when things start to happen,
don't worry. Don't stew.
Just go right along.
You'll start happening too.

OH!
THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!

You'll be on your way up!
You'll be seeing great sights!
You'll join the high fliers
who soar to high heights.

You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed.
You'll pass the whole gang and you'll soon take the lead.
Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.
Wherever you go, you will top all the rest.

Except when you don't
Because, sometimes, you won't.

I'm sorry to say so
but, sadly, it's true
and Hang-ups
can happen to you.

You can get all hung up
in a prickle-ly perch.
And your gang will fly on.
You'll be left in a Lurch.

You'll come down from the Lurch
with an unpleasant bump.
And the chances are, then,
that you'll be in a Slump.

And when you're in a Slump,
you're not in for much fun.
Un-slumping yourself
is not easily done.

You will come to a place where the streets are not marked.
Some windows are lighted. But mostly they're darked.
A place you could sprain both your elbow and chin!
Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in?
How much can you lose? How much can you win?

And IF you go in, should you turn left or right...
or right-and-three-quarters? Or, maybe, not quite?
Or go around back and sneak in from behind?
Simple it's not, I'm afraid you will find,
for a mind-maker-upper to make up his mind.

You can get so confused
that you'll start in to race
down long wiggled roads at a break-necking pace
and grind on for miles across weirdish wild space,
headed, I fear, toward a most useless place.
The Waiting Place...

...for people just waiting.
Waiting for a train to go
or a bus to come, or a plane to go
or the mail to come, or the rain to go
or the phone to ring, or the snow to snow
or waiting around for a Yes or a No
or waiting for their hair to grow.
Everyone is just waiting.

Waiting for the fish to bite
or waiting for wind to fly a kite
or waiting around for Friday night
or waiting, perhaps, for their Uncle Jake
or a pot to boil, or a Better Break
or a string of pearls, or a pair of pants
or a wig with curls, or Another Chance.
Everyone is just waiting.

NO!
That's not for you!

Somehow you'll escape
all that waiting and staying.
You'll find the bright places
where Boom Bands are playing.

With banner flip-flapping,
once more you'll ride high!
Ready for anything under the sky.
Ready because you're that kind of a guy!

Oh, the places you'll go! There is fun to be done!
There are points to be scored. there are games to be won.
And the magical things you can do with that ball
will make you the winning-est winner of all.
Fame! You'll be famous as famous can be,
with the whole wide world watching you win on TV.

Except when they don't.
Because, sometimes, they won't.

I'm afraid that some times
you'll play lonely games too.
Games you can't win
'cause you'll play against you.

All Alone!
Whether you like it or not,
Alone will be something
you'll be quite a lot.

And when you're alone, there's a very good chance
you'll meet things that scare you right out of your pants.
There are some, down the road between hither and yon,
that can scare you so much you won't want to go on.

But on you will go
though the weather be foul
On you will go
though your enemies prowl
On you will go
though the Hakken-Kraks howl
Onward up many
a frightening creek,
though your arms may get sore
and your sneakers may leak.

On and on you will hike
and I know you'll hike far
and face up to your problems
whatever they are.

You'll get mixed up, of course,
as you already know.
You'll get mixed up
with many strange birds as you go.
So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact
and remember that Life's
a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft.
And never mix up your right foot with your left.

And will you succeed?
Yes! You will, indeed!
(98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.)

KID, YOU'LL MOVE MOUNTAINS!

So...
be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
you're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So...get on your way!

Its the poem that was read at my high school grad and whenever I am down or unsure about something I go back to it and it brings me back up. So get out there and do HNZ proud.

Eden.

I didn't even know you were in 07' kinda crazy but eh that's even more epic =^D I'm sorry you have to leave and we understand with life its more important. You have to do what's right for you and put your heart in it when you go on to achieve your dreams. HNZ fun to be on and fun to be creative still life is always more important. Just don't be a stranger miss Abbyelectrica :) You will be miss as GM as well so don't say you never did anything around here!

funny-pictures-kittens-hugs-before-you-go.jpg

hugs_comment_graphic_05.gif

:cries: Madderz :hug:

ABBY!! I CANNOT believe this! I'm not sure I will.
On HNZ you've been my best friend of sorts... well you've been the Elphaba to my Glinda. I remember that when I first created Jenn you had Scorpius and asked me if I was Aiden and I was surprised that you had figured it out and I think since then our plotting and talking has kind of escalated to epic proportions, which DOES still include Fiyero and myself meeting you in NYC. (I know I kind of stuck myself on that one but I do want to meet you both and go to NYC anyways... So there is no better way).

I'm so sorry to hear about your little sister, I know that it must be difficult for you to have her just packing up and leaving with your niece but I do hope that you get to see her, it stinks to grow up without your family. About your brothers, well... That I'm also sorry about. I have no suggestions for that except maybe scaring them straight y'know but it shouldn't be your job and I know if I were you I would be sinking worse then Jack did in the Titanic. I admire your strength with all you've shared with me and I know that our situations are different but I can understand what you are feeling and had felt when your mom told you that you couldn't go to NY. But I'm sure that you stayed back for a reason and I'm glad that you get to go to school in your city.

I think it was HWA that got us to be the friends we are today and I'm glad that I introduced you to it. I think it was the first time, when I was reading Casey & Izaak threads, that I found out just how awesome of a writer you were.

I remember skype sessions when we would talk about random stuff, in HNZ and in RL. And I can't count you the times I've been sad that you were not online here but I always hoped that you would come back on because well you were the Elphaba to my Glinda. :(

GAH! :frantics: Do you know how much I hate you for this right now?! (I don't really but you know what I mean) You better get your internet connection fixed so we can skype and you can bet your bottom dollar that we will email and facebook with one another!

To keep myself from crying, I'm going to stop this here but the link that Fiyero gave you expresses my exact same sentiments. Love you Abby :hug:

- Glinda.

-PS. This was kind of everywhere but you know what I mean. I'll miss you like crazy around here, all of my characters that knew yours will as well.

Abby Abby Abby
:cry: :cry: :cry:

My god girl I wish I’d gotten the chance to know you better, I think we really do have so much in common. Except you’re better, stronger, more wilful than I’m sure I could ever be. And those big city dreams, look where they’ve gotten you! I don’t think I ever had a chance to congratulate you. You deserve it, more than anyone. ^_^

I remember staying up to all hours posting in our crazy Izaak and Casey threads back on hwa. They’re probably actually some of the best roleplays I’ve ever been in, the funnest too! And then coming here and finally meeting the person behind Izaak’s bffl? That was just awesome. I have to say you made an amazing GM, a better one then I ever was (remember way back when I was? XD) And I’m going to miss our Zefron and our Big Bang Theory and Glee and Zefron bondages ;) (just for the road, HAVE YOU SEEN THE CSC TRAILER?! hehe)

I’m so happy for you, so make the most of it and hey, what goes around comes around ;) Izaak’ll forever miss his bestie :cry: But I’ll make sure I keep in touch ^_^

All the best,
Em :hug:

Dearest Abby,

I have been wanting to speak with you, to get to know you better, since most site staff should be like best friends or something, but now, I really regret never really talking to you.

I am not one that has very good farewells, but I will say that I miss our hold GD/Spam conversations and little Isabella swooning over Jaken. =)) Fun times.

Anyhow, I am short on words, and I hope to hear from you from time to time. :)
You will be missed by many, and you did a lot of work on Accio, on everything. We all appreciate your time here, and like I said, you will be missed.

Sincerely,
~ Sir Kaitlyn

Abby.

It's sad to see you go, and I'd just like to say, that when I first joined I thought you were absolutely awesome. I still do.
You are a great role-model, and I hope you continue to do well in your real life ^_^
You will be missed heaps around here! :cry:
-Lizzy

ABBY! :(

I remember back when I'd started being adventurous with my characters and created a boy - Angus. And I had no idea what I was doing with him but then we got on the Hogwarts express and he became BFFLs with Isabella and Annamarie. I really regret not bring him out of his box more often. Because that was just such a fun roleplay, even though I was still such a n00b.

Okay, incoherency. What I'm trying to say is I'm going to miss you. :cry:

You've always been great to talk to, and even though we didn't talk that much outside the board, I still really enjoyed chatting and like to hear about what was up in your life, even in the bad times. You've always been able to put up with so much, and you've remained hopeful the entire time and now you're going to go to NY, and I could not be happier for you! I know I and everyone else are going to miss you a lot, but even though things aren't going so well at home, you deserve to finally do something for you, and I know how much you want to go to NY. You belong there.

I do hope you pop in from time to time to let everyone know how you're doing or just to say a quick hello, because you'll always be welcome here. And when you get to NY, you just do the very best you can and knock 'em dead, sister. You have the world at your feet now. :) And we'll always be here cheering you on. :wub:

Gah, getting teary. Going to miss you! :(

♥ Camilla

Abby,

It is always soooooooo sad to see people who have been on this site leave :( , but as we've always said: RL comes first. With that said, I'm glad that I was able to rp with you a few times. It was never anything major (a couple of snowball fights and being co-workers) unfortunately, but I'm still glad to have had the opportunity.

I hope you have a great time in New York ^_^ , and even though you'll be in the Big Apple for school, I hope you take the time to get to know the city well. If you ever need any info on cheap but fun places in and around the city, feel free to drop me a line anytime :) I love my hometown and know it well :cool: . I'm sure that before long, you'll know tons of places on your own though.

Best of luck in everything that comes next for you!

:hug:
Cyndi

Abby!! :cry:

I remember when I first started on HNZ, you were the first person to send me a PM and offer to RP with me. I always thought of you as like.. the big sister around the board. Well, not really, but you were always nice and said hi in spam and stuff. :lol: I also remember feeling really guilty about stealing Leighton Meester, and then spending days looking for a replacement PB before giving up. xD Don't worry, Viv isn't really active any more, so Isabella is still top Leighton Meester. :p Oh, and I also remember you saying I was cute pretty much all the time. :lol: I still haven't decided if you were being sarcastic or not, but it was amusing. :p

Anyway, I'm being terribly incoherent right now, sorry about that. I'm just typing thoughts randomly instead of thinking this out like a proper letter. :lol:

In conclusion, I just want to say good luck with everything. We didn't really talk that much, but I know how much school and New York mean to you. So yeah, I'm sure you'll do great at whatever you choose to do with your life. I hope things with your family get better, because you totally deserve for everything to be great. That didn't make sense, so yeah. :lol: Just be happy and healthy and safe and stuff. :hug:

Lots of love and hugs and all that good stuff,
Viv
Helena
Whatever. :)

Abby, I honestly have no clue what to say/write. I can't imagine HNZ without you.I remember the other week planning our rp's together for Mike and Bella's reunion and was glad that the ball was starting to roll again. It's saddening to see you go. You've changed HNZ in so many different ways, whether its IC with Isabella with Gossip Girl or OOC with your awesome personality. I was so glad to hear, that everything seems on the up for you, and that you've finally got what you want in life.

I hope that one day you can return, whether it be just to pop in to the Chat-Box or in GD etc and talk then or whether you choose to return full time to HNZ and we'll always welcome you back with open arms.

I hope that NY is the best thing that every happened to you, and you live it to the max. You deserve it!

Best wishes Elphaba, in the hope that someday you return, for our sanities sake!

Mike :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back