Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Kalif II
Wand
Knotted 12" Flexible Chestnut Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
The absolute best thing about Liusaidh's dress were the pockets. Boy was she enjoying sticking her hands into them as she made her way to the hall. Though Liusaidh didn't subscribe much to being feminine or well to do, she did enjoy the yuleball, putting on a dress and having fun, and with pockets on her dress it was so much easier to get things in. Liusaidh immediately upon entering took in the different nature of the room, but the thought went away when she stuck her hands in her pockets and then went further into the room. She didn't have any set plans would see how the celebration took her. She would see who was about, who she ran into. Perhaps Rosenberg was about the place, making her usual messes, which were always funny to see. But she couldn't see her about just yet.

Seraphina had slid under the radar most of the year so far, but as she strode into the Great Hall that evening, she knew she'd stand out. She was wearing a top hat for goodness sakes. It was definitely not the most fashionable choice, but in an effort to make herself comfortable and irritate her mother from afar, she went with a suit. It wasn't that she didn't like dresses, but the suit gave a different vibe. Seraphina wasn't quite sure what the vibe was yet.

As she walked around, tipping her hat sarcastically to the students nearby, she spotteda fellow troublemaker. "Whatcha got in those pockets? Glitterbombs? Marbles? Something smelly?" she said, eyeing the Slytherin.

Jenna knew her dress for this year's Yule Ball was extra, to say the least, but what was she herself if not extra? She was enjoying the sparkles off her dress as she made her way around the hall, just taking in the celebration. Everything was so cute this year, and Jenna knew she'd have to track down a cute ball to dance with as quickly as possible. Scanning the hall for suits, Jenna froze for a moment in disbelief at the sight of some clown wearing a top hat of all things. She couldn't resist the urge to immediately get closer, trying to see who it was.

Jenna froze for a solid moment when she finally recognised the face, horror coursing through her. Everyone knew Seraphina was one of her best friends, and they were going to see her looking like that, and think Jenna approved. She was so blindsided by the terrible outfit that she almost didn't notice who Seraphina was talking to. Though she had never interacted with the older girl herself, Jenna had heard from Giselle all about how awful Liusaidh was, and and Seraphina was just hanging out with her. It was entirely intolerable. She brushed her hair back as she approached, plastering on her winningest, fakest smile. "Seraphina, hiiiii girl!" She said, overly cheerfully. She knew Seraphina knew her well enough to know exactly what her tone meant when she carried on. "That outfit is so funny, were you dared to wear it? Totally funny, like anyone would actually want to wear something like that." She added, the warning clear under her cheerful tone. She then looked to Liusaidh, giving the older girl an unabashed disgusted look before covering it with a calculated smile. "You must be that quidditch girl. You know, I don't know what Blake was complaining about, you seem so nice. I'm sure you're a much better player than he said." She said with a conniving smile, ignoring the discomfort that flared at the mention of her brother. It was worth it to put the older girl in her place.

Liusaidh smirked at Seraphina as she approached her, she wouldn't give away what she had in her pocket. "Why dinnae ye close yer eyes and find oot," she joked lightly, but immediately they were interrupted by someone else, who clearly knew the other girl but not really her, though Liusaidh had no idea who this girl was either. She found herself smirking lightly at the girl's words and then kept the light smirk as this girl turned to her. From what she could tell this was someone who knew the old quidditch captain. Liusaidh had not minded the old quidditch captain, they'd won with him. She was a much better player than he said. "Sorry whose Blake?" she replied with a falsely apologetic tone. "And who are ye?"

Seraphina scoffed at Liusaidh's comment, crossing her arms. "I'm not gonna fall for your tricks again, Fergusson." Before she could continue, she heard a familair voice and was initially happy to see Jenna. But it became quickly clear that her outfit was not up to par for her fashionista friend. Although, she didn't quite understand the Slytherin's attire. "Yeah. Totally. Lost a dare. Wouldn't usually cave to it, but I was afriad they'd hide toads in my shoes or something." Seraphina was pretty good on her feet, but hearing Jenna's negative comments towards her suit made her feel more self concious than if she had worn the dress her mother bought her. Taking off her hat, she gently tossed it at Liusiadh. "Jenna, this is Liusaidh. Don't get too close, as she probably will set a dungbomb off on you." She smirked at Jenna, feeling a little more confident now that it was two against one in case anything went awry. Seraphina suddenly felt naked without her hat hiding her face and pulled her jacket tighter around herself, looking around the room for a moment to see if she spotted any familair faces.

Ever since he left the family, Jenna had done her best to just pretend her brother had never existed. Now that he wasn't around at Hogwarts anymore though, she was excited to discover just how powerful lying about him could make her feel. She gave a little fake laugh at both Liusaidh and Seraphina's comments, pushing a curl of hair back over her shoulder. "Oh, I've heard all about Loser." She said reassuringly to Seraphina, touching her lightly on the arm for a moment, before giving Liusadh a fake smile. "Is it Loser? It's so hard to understand your accent." She said with a raised eyebrow, completely ignoring that Seraphina had been the one to say Liusaidh's name. "I'm sure Blake was wrong about you being the worst player on the team, he's such a bully." She lied, giving a broad, false smile, before turning to her unfortunately dressed friend. "Seraphina, if you wanna change into something less stupid I can totally cover for you while you're gone."

Liusaidh wasn't sure what to make of this girl. She couldn't help the smirk as Seraphina seemed to draw in some excuse for what she was wearing, as if it really mattered what someone wore. Liusaidh rolled her eyes at the introduction and then at the girl who immediately called her Loser. "Aye, sure, Loser, and what's yer name? Sparkles?" Liusaidh replied with a little laugh. She wasn't sure what this girl's deal was, but she liked it. It was fun, even if she was making fun of her. "Aye, Blake's a massive bully, ah heard he's such a massive bully his own family dinnae want him," Liusaidh agreed, lying as she'd never actually cared about Blake and never paid attention to what he was doing. Liusaidh watched this girl have a go at Seraphina again, and she couldn't help the light giggle, "Aye Seraphina, go change, yer wee pal doesnae like yer suit,"

Seraphina smirked as Jenna was cruel towards Liusaidh. She wasn't sure what all the weird quidditch talk really meant, as she didn't pay attention to it. But when it came to Jenna suggesting she actually go change her outfit, she felt the second punch in the gut that evening. Did she really look that bad? Maybe she should go and change if people thought her suit was that ugly. "I don't want to walk all the way back up to my room," she mumbled to Jenna and looked down at her shoes. But when Liusaidh butted into the situation, she glared at the Slytherin. "What? I'm sorry. I don't speak Loser," Seraphina sneered, smiling at Jenna and hoping she approved of her dig.

Jenna rolled her eyes at Liusaidh's comment about Blake, annoyed that the older girl had actually managed to get at her a bit. "Blake decided he didn't want a family anymore. He could have made better choices." She gave a small shrug, brushing her hair back as though she were unbothered. She only grew more agitated when Seraphina refused to follow her suggestion, but she couldn't really push it further so soon. Just as she was thinking she would have to start deliberately pulling back from Seraphina after the ball her friend made another dig at Liusaidh, and she laughed in agreement. "It must be so hard for Loser going to a school where nobody can understand her..." She said in fake pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back