Thestrals

Zoe concentrated her hardest to keep this spell up and lighted, but sweat began to roll down the side of her face, as she saw 2 more vampires come up behind the first one, "We need some more Lumos spells, mine isnt working. they are coming closer!" Zoe said as the vampires eyes adjusted' and they drew in.

Bruin and Heath had been chatting about their new Quidditch team when a silvery elk approached and requested their assistance. They had enjoyed some of their previous experiences together exploring and set off together for the Forbidden Forest.

Bruin pulled out his wand and shouted Lumos as he ran. The silver elk guided them to a wooded area where they came upon the new professor and a couple of female students.

Bruin was slightly out of breath, but managed to get out "What is it?"

Heath stopped next to Bruin, panting and out of breath, and following suit, lit his wand uttering "Lumos"

(((OOC:WOW)))

Zoe-Hope gave a sigh of relief as help had arrived, then shouted to them "It's vampires, theres 3 of them, and i see some more coming! there was one sucking the blood of the unicorn, and we drew nearer then it came towards us. we don't know what to do!" Zoe ran after the rest of the group, but was slightly lagging behind.

Hearing shouting in the forest Professor King ran towards the screaming, it took a while to get there, but when he did he knew why their was any screaming, He quickly raised his wand in the direction of the vampire and clearly stated, "Stupify" it fell to the ground immediately, "Vampires are as good as human when it comes to spells ladies and gents! NOW RUN!" he quickly motioned towards where he had came from...

(((ZOE would you know stupefy, arent you a 1st year?)))

Bruin was pleased to see Professor King and wasn't shy about casting Stupefy...He glanced over his shoulder and started pointing and yelling Stupefy! at anything that moved as the group made their way slowly back out of the forest.

Pungahn shouted "incendio!" lighting one of the vampires and ran to follow everyone else to safety. she remembered thinking something about getting herself into yet another situation that professor king had t get her out of too.

Heath didn't need anymore than that, he took off running after the group of students and professor charging for the edge of the forest, and shot 3 stunning spells over his shoulder as he ran, 2 hit the same vampire, 1 in the head and 1 in the chest which sent it soaring into a tree, it fell and hit the ground and did not move again, soon it was lost from view.

(((don't first years know stupefy?? i thought it was the one of the easiest spells after lumos and nox))) Zoe ran out of breath and had to slow down, then all of a sudden everything went black. She was hit by one of the Stupefy's that Bruin had shot had shot at anything moving.

((Haha, of course it would be Bruin who stuns the first year))

(((but you need to be taught the form, it is 1st yr. magic but after lessons i think)

(((OOC: Ya))) Prof. King saw Zoe fall, and stated, 'Levicorpus" and levitated her ahead of him out of the forest where he could safely revive her...

Pungahn had just managed to dodge a stray spell and passed by the girl as she was hit. She watched as the professor brought her out and to safety.

Zoe-Hope Weasley said:
(((kk then ill just remove it lol my bad)))
(((OOC: LOL! S'all good, i just didn't want a 1st year saving the day ;) j/k j/k but its best to wait until clases before casting offensive/defensive spells becuz they can backfire... :( )))

Once everone had reached the lawn again professor king stated, "Libracorpus" and as the girl fell to the ground he pointed his wand at her and stated, "ennervate" which brought her immeadiatly to conciousness....

Bruin looked down at Zoe-Hope... "Umm sorry about that, but you should really get some sun...you're almost as pale as those vampires back there?", Bruin joked...

"I'm Bruin by the way, nice to stun you!"

Zoe-Hope woke up, and she was lying in dirt. "It all went black...the forrest....silver blood.....vampires...what happened?" Zoe said in a haze as she awoke from her unconsciousness (((i hope i spelled that right)))

Zoe managed to get to her feet, "Oh, I'm Zoe-Hope Weasley, not as nice to be stunned, but i guess it's nice to meet you!" Zoe said scratching her head.

Pungahn kept one eye on the woods and one eye on the group, wand still out just in case. "hi Zoe, i'm Pungahn. the person who helped you get into this mess!"

Zoe, recovering some memory, remembered why she was even there. "did we even get to see the thestrals?" she asked hazily. "and i'm Zoe-Hope Weasley, nice to meet you!" then followed directions, and took her wand out again.

"If I were you Pungahn..." he paused as to word himself correctly, "I would not blame myself for these events," he then quickly turned on his heels, pocketing his wand and headed off towards the castle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back