Thestrals

Pungahn Naihanchi

Pungahn ventured into the Forbidden Forest. she knew she was breaking a rule, but she had to see those creatures again. 'are they actually a nice creature?' she thought. she ventured further in until she reached the clearing that the Herbology class had visited before.

Zoe-Hope had wandered away from the Lake, after almost being drowned, and had noticed this boy sneakily walking onto the Forbidden Forest, which was Forbidden. "What do you think you are doing here?" Zoe-Hope asked him.

Pungahn turned her head to see the girl who had joined her in the Forbidden Forrest. "I could ask you the same question."

Professor Durick looked up from the spot where he was working to see two girls in the forest talking as he walked over to them he raised his wand and sternly said "Lumos" the tip of his wand gave off light " ladies did you know it is against rules to be in the forest?" he raised his glass up his nose and gave them a stern look.

Pungahn quickly apologized to the professor. "Sorry, i was just... looking for something when we found each other here."

"looking for what? You should know that their are many dangerous beast and plant out here that would not think twice before attacking" said Durick a little angry that they were out there alone.
"there is old magic in these woods, bext time you plan to wonder the grounds at least be wise enough to have your wand in hand at all times."

"now what are you lookng for maybe i can help"

Durick seem to relaxed and remember when he went to hogwarts how he and his friends use to wonder alone.

"well i was looking for..." she considered whether or not the professor really needed to know her true purpose here. she decided she would tell the truth, even if it was odd. "i was looking for Thestrals."

i ran into this girl here." she turned to her. "i'm sorry, we havn't introduced ourselves yet. Pungahn. and you are?"

(((sorry had to go off for the night)))

Zoe-Hope had momentarily forgotten that she was there, she had gotten distracted by somethingmoving in the forest, replied "Oh sorry, I'm Zoe-Hope Weasley, 1st year Slytherin."

I wasnt looking for Thestrals, I was on my way back to the castle from the lake, and I saw someone here, and I thought i'd remind them that students arent allowed.

"how many defensive and offensive spells have you master... none and you are out here roaming the forest. Centaurs are not fanns of humans period. the would show little emotion and no mercy on you. what about acromatulas. who eat everything .please if you would come out here with someone who could protected" said Forrest sternly.

admirring thier curiosity"if you promise to stay close i can show you where the thestrals nest at"

Zoe-Hope thought about this for a second, trying to remember if she had seen anyone die, then realised sadly that she had. And decided to go along with the Professor. "Ok, ill stay close, can you see thestrals?" she asked quickly

Pungahn nodded her agreement and followed the professor.

Pungahn followed and pulled her wand out if need be.

(((please feel free to throw some excitement in here )))

As Durick took the girls deeper he felt the darkness growing they would be at their destination soon.

Zoe-Hope walked in the forrest with the professor, and felt some great vibrations come through the ground as they were drawing nearer and nearer the the thestrals nest, and she could see the magnificent creatures, scary looking but quite magnificent. Then she felt another strong vibration in the ground, and saw something glimmer in the sunlight. "What is that shining over there?" She asked pointing towards a silverish liquid making tracks away from something.

When zoe had pointed at the liquid Durick new immediatly what it was. It was unicorn blood. durick stop and did a full circle something was there and it was still in the area. So Durick backed the girls against a tree and ready his wand.

Zoe-Hope who had just recently bought her wand, but did not yet know any spells, followed the lead of the professor and drew her wand out too. "What is that eating the unicorn?" she had also recognised that it was a Unicorn that lay dead on the ground, with something hovering over it, dripping the beautiful silver liquid.

There it it hoovered over the once beautiful beast. Now turned and face the three newcomer bloodlust still in it eye. vampire in all it horror stood bef ore Durick and the girls. "Expecto Patronum" yelled Professor Durick an elk emerged from his wand tip." go get help now" growled Professor Durick and the elk took off.

(((let bring in a few people okay)))

Durick turned to zoe " you should know lumos so use it " Durick told the shaky first year.

Zoe, scared and slightly frozen, realised how real this was when she saw the thing beginning to come over to her. gathered her might, and firmly said "Lumos" then a light came from the tip of her wand. and the "thing" got startled from it, and backed off a bit more.

The vampire race and breed are not stupid, so Lumos would only work a little longer . Durick new that vampires never hunted alone . it would be a matter of time before more would come. Durick could only help was on teh way . if he use some spells he could not use lumos and at the moment it kept the monster at bay so he would pray that his Patronum got to someone and fast.

Pungahn had stood frozen as the vampire left. She tried to relax and build up her confidence so she could cast a spell if need be. "what spells work agenst vampires?" he asked the professor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back