The Years Go By

Luxen Silverback

Hello to those that knew me once upon a time, it's probably been a couple years since I logged on but I can assure you that HNZ has never left my mind or my hearts. It's been crazy for me and makes my heart smile to see some of you are still here even if those characters are now dead... :cry: (Nick). Not sure if people ever drop by to say hi or if I'm just a freak of nature however I'm happy to say that I can actually log on to HNZ from my work lol.

I've left the United States Army started dating and married my best friend from when I was just a child. I also have a stepson now that is 6 and will get to start 1st grade in the Alpha Program (it's a fast tract type of class for select students in elementary school, all kids from 1st to 5th are put together and taught at their own speeds so they can learn more). Funny how much can happen in a few years, I'd be interested to hear how you guys are doing.

:woot:
BRIAN!

Hey!
There should be a disclaimer when old accounts log in "Warning, Nick King is Dead, You can Read it here, Grab the tissues"
It's good to see you back Lurking, Long time no See!

Are you going to get back into RPing Or just dropping by?

there should be a disclaimer, I was trying to figure out why his color was different until I saw that he was 'dead' I guess only the best die young :cry: Luxen :cry:

I think I might lurk while at work; my computer at home crashed a few years ago and I've been too busy/lazy to get a new one or have it fixed...

If I did come back to RP, it would probably only be as Tin since he was my favorite and least maintenance character... crazy house elf.... I was off and on too much in the past to try another human character.

I'm curious, what was the last big event happening on HNZ when you were last active? (i.e. King Died or Chase was sent to Azkaban)

Welcome back, Brian. :)

Thank you Kaitlyn,

it's been a while, I remember a trial taking place so I'm going to say Chase going to Azkaban.
In regards to coming back, it would definately be for Tin only... preferablly it would be nice for Tin to work for a Hogwarts Professor so he could cause mischief at the school and wouldn't have to have too many threads or plot line... Kinda like the old Tin vs. St. Mungo's threads... how I miss Mr. Twitchy.
I also want to add how happy I am that the Silver Snake is still around :wub: congrats to the new owner :woot:

Hello Kait! :kait:
How have you been?

Things have certainly changed. For one, there's no more Death Eaters (except for four, those that have been around since the second war). There's the Scitorari instead. I don't know if inactives can view that topic to read up about them.

2nd war!? I wanna read! :woot:

I sent a request for Tin to be reactivated so hopefully I can read it soon...
Did Nick die in the 2nd War???

Hi Brian! Welcome back! :)

Second war in the HP books, the one where Voldemort dies...
King was killed at his wedding.

Hello Cyndi, it's funny, I'm at work so I keep checking in and I see names and I'm like "I Know that Person YAY :woot: :woot: :woot: "
Hadan Winters said:
Second war in the HP books, the one where Voldemort dies...
King was killed at his wedding.
ah so it's a name change thing... that's sad for Professor Nick, always the Bridesmaid never the Bride; finally get's to and bam dead... :unsure:

Briiiaan! Welcome back!

I know we never RP'd (you know, besides that awkward time with Luxen and my Beauxbatons student that MUST NEVER BE MENTIONED EVER AGAIN), but it's nice to see you again! ^_^

Edit: I lied =)) I had to find it to cringe over it again.

Edit 2: Oh for crying out.. =))

Luxen Silverback said:
It's been crazy for me and makes my heart smile to see some of you are still here even if those characters are now dead... :cry: (Nick).
At least I finally did something with him. :tut:

Nicolas King said:
Luxen Silverback said:
It's been crazy for me and makes my heart smile to see some of you are still here even if those characters are now dead... :cry: (Nick).
you were always doing stuff with Professor King to me... :cry:
Also, don't you think Death was a little extreme... I mean it's the only thing in the HP Universe you really can't can back from...

Tin said:
Nicolas King said:
Luxen Silverback said:
you were always doing stuff with Professor King to me... :cry:
Also, don't you think Death was a little extreme... I mean it's the only thing in the HP Universe you really can't can back from...

We could totally have a resurrection stone plot and force Nicky to write :r

Tin said:
No, it gave him a conclusion and forbids me from picking him back up.

Hi Brian! Glad to hear you are doing well. I pop in to say hi every once in a while, but haven't been active for years. You're not a freak of nature, I promise! :p

PS: I miss Tin, would love to see what happened to him ~20 years down the road (yeah, it's been that long in HNZ time.)

Warm's this cold blooded elf's heart to see your name! lol hope everything is going well for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back