Maiya
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Elder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather 11 5/8"

index.jpg

Life gradually got better. It went on certain tracks. Today was her big wedding day. There were a lot of people gathered at their house. Only a beautiful Altar was installed in the garden, and Rebecca hoped that wearing shoes next to her father would not fall at all. He will definitely not let his daughter fall in front of everyone. Many people had come. So much of the Romanov family was not expected.

It was December dawn. Beautiful morning. A beautiful start to summer and opening her eyes, Becca knew she wanted to go out with her husband today. A ceremony took place and she had said yes to her husband. He, too, had said the same words as she. This was followed by rings and a kiss. When the ceremony was over, she hoped there would be a small chance to talk to Ambrouse as well. @Ambrose Salomon

Ambrose arrived at the reception quite early, afraid of missing the ceremony.The garden where the wedding was to take place was illuminated with the cold light of the winter sun.The ceremony went beautifully, after the wedding vows and the kiss, Ambrose was one of the first to get up to applaud the bride and groom, not without shedding a small tear of emotion.

After that he went to talk to a few guests before seeing Rebeca "Mrs. Mcleod !" he said with a big smile as he walked up to the young bride.@Rebeca Mcleod

"I was loking for you." She was glad that he came here and spend the time here and know her family. Becca hugged him and then let him go."I hope my family of Romanow, don't scare you to. They can be weird somtimes." She looked to the younger Melia Romonow and she was craizy, sweet and atractive young girl with lot of energy.

@Ambrose Salomon

Melia was happy that her aunt married and she enyoi full happines here. There was lot of people here and she looked aunt husky Bella and found here. She gave her from the table a little snuck to becouse she know that Bella loved snucks and food to.​

It had surprised Tristan to be invited to Rebeca's wedding, but he'd been happy enough to go. Weddings were usually kind of boring, but at least they were always a good place to meet new people. Tristan watched the ceremony with a polite smile on his face, even though it didn't interest him too much. He was much happier to be at the reception, grabbing himself a drink and looking around to see who else was here. He guessed the bride would be a bit busy, he'd congratulate her later.

Melia didn't see what happened the tabble becouse husky jumped her and she slowly pushes on top of a man. "I'm so sorry, i hope your drink is okey and you to! It's my aunt dog foult becouse she wanted so much food". She crusher her hands and looked to Bella and then gave her a little smile. Melia was cute cocktail black dress and she got a lovely perfume.

@Tristan Collins

Ambrose responded to her friend's hug, hugging her very tightly but being careful to leave room for her to breathe. "I'm so happy for you you're beautiful together." He said in her ear. friend before stepping back. "So don't worry about your family, mine is also strange so I'm used to it" he said laughing before taking the nice package he had left at the foot of the table. "Here it is for you and your man" he had decided to take them places for a fashion show as well as a voucher for a weekend in a tree house in the middle of a forest filled with magical creatures. He was really hoping they would like it. @Rebeca Mcleod

"Aww, thanky! It was realy funny how my dad told husband that he knows how he to find if he broke my heart. It was funny." She remember, how he told him that he have a gun to. "You don't needed by a gift. I just happy you are here." She didn't know where was Jackson and she don't wanted go for him and look. She enyoi a little with him company and follow him to. It was amaizing how their friendship was strong but she hoped that won't be to long becouse there was lot of people around.

@Ambrose Salomon

That day was here when all the friends and family gathered. Jackson could not find a place in the morning, because very soon he had to become the husband of a woman he loved very much and in a few hours he would be able to call himself forever. The night before, there was a nice bachelor party with friends.

The wedding ceremony was held in a very beautiful place chosen by both of them. Jackson stood at the altar of white flowers given and waited for Rebecca to come down the alley covered with snow-white flowers and he could read the oath and say yes in front of all his friends and family. Standing at the altar in a black suit, he looked ahead and his heart beat like crazy. Until he saw Rebecca coming under his father's hand down the alley and approaching him, he felt infinitely happy.

Then, as the time came when he read Rebeca oath and said the word yes. And kissed like his wife. Until the end of the ceremony was postponed to receive congratulations and small parties. Jackson approached his parents to greet them, but after that he had to meet new relatives. He hoped there would be another opportunity to dance with wife.

Ambrose laugh to the anecdote of his friend " You know i was gonna say the same thing that your dad".The wizard grin at Rebeca's remark " Yes i know you said i wasn't obligated but I still prefer you buy some" he said while eating some of the cake who was on the table .
"I'm not going to hold you back any longer you have a lot of people to see," he said, waving his hand towards the crowd. "And if you look for me you know where to find me" he added with a wink as he walked away towards the buffet. @Rebeca Mcleod

"It's perfect and thanky so much!" She hugged her friend and thanked him about nice gift. She realy liked. "I will find you soon, my promiss! I hope later get dance with you to" Becca smiled her friend and then later walked closer to her parents and talked her dad and later find her husband.

@Ambrose Salomon

Michelle would rather stay at home and do her work instead of being here, but it wasn't the first time that her step dad made her go out somewhere, even if she insisted that she had too much work to leave house. And wedding wasn't the worst place where she could end up, so she just tried to at least act like she was having fun, even if a lot of time she was spending on her phone and planning everything for the next days, doing her work, reading some muggle articles about history.

Her uncle made her go and congratulate the married couple, as she knew them really well. She did know Rebeca since Chelle's dad worked for her dad and Mishas step dad was an uncle of Rebeca, but Jackson was her doctor. Alright, not exactly, she just had him on her appointments several times, cause he had a practice that day. And even if she found weird being in her doctors wedding, bride seemed to busy, so Chelle just headed to congratulate at least groom. "Doc, my congrats. You look really good together," she faked a smile, what she was supposed to say to a person she knew only as her doctor? This situation was weird and even more was weird for her to be at wedding. She was at her dads wedding, but she never went to other people weddings. She was a part of Romanov clan, but she didn't feel like that.

@Jackson Mcleod

Delaney wasn't entirely sure what he was doing here. It'd seemed like a great idea at the time, weddings usually meant free food and a good time, but he hadn't realized this wedding would be starting so early until it was already too late. He'd have to ask Asher if being invited to people's weddings still counted as a good thing if it meant getting up before noon.

Now the ceremony was over, Delaney was floating around the reception, a glass of what he hoped was a mimosa but might have just been orange juice in his hand, wondering if he should interrupt things to congratulate Rebeca. He'd gotten along with her well enough, but now she was married he wondered if he should just stay away and enjoy his free juice. Thankfully, he was saved by having to ponder things for too long while half asleep when he saw a dog knock a young girl into another guest. He supposed he should probably check the two guests were okay, but Delaney couldn't resist making a beeline for the dog, crouching down and scratching the husky's ears. "You shouldn't be so rowdy at a wedding, bud," he cooed to the dog, glancing up at the two guests to make sure they were okay as well. @Tristan Collins @Melia Romanov

Ykel got off his motorbike in front of the house where the reception was located, he had missed the ceremony but he still went to present his congratulations to his aunt and his sister had also urged him to come.Despite the fact that he didn't like family reunions too much, the young man recognized quite a few faces as he tried to find his sister, giving them a little hello and nodding in greeting.
When he spotted Melia he saw that she was not alone and decided to sit a few meters away from the discussion waiting for someone to invite him into it or for it to end. Maybe someone new would even come talk to him , we never know.

Last edited:
Tristan had been observing the reception when he was suddenly jolted as someone fell against him. He spilled half of his drink and bit back a curse as he looked up. A younger girl had apparently bumped into him because of a dog, and Tristan struggled to get his usual charming smile back into place. "I'm afraid my drink has suffered a bit, but thankfully I'm fine." He said after a moment "And now I have an excuse to get a new drink." He added as a joke. He looked as someone else headed over to the dog, glad that at least the animal was distracted and hopefully wouldn't cause him any more trouble. It was a bit annoying, and Tristan blamed the dog more than the girl. "So... Rebeca is your aunt?" He asked her, guessing that made the most sense if her dog was here.

She listened with stranger with voried voice and hoped he is okey and she don't needed cleaned his shirt. "I can go for you and take another drink and bring to you. I know it was my fault. But i'm glad you are okey!" She told him and she can bring him a new drink to if he wanted. She worked right now as a intern but she always can helped others in home to and guests.

Melia blushed when another man looked to the dog and he was cute. But she needed be more focused. "The dog name is Bella" Melia smiled the stranger and then looked another men. "Yes, Becca is my aunt! What your name? My name is Melia Romanov" She smiled and drinked her drink.Then she see her brother and she remember him needed some cupcake and there was to her. The cupcakes was to her brother @Ykel Romanov .

@Delaney Hollis @Tristan Collins

It was holidays time for Kiara and she was totally enjoying Jacks wedding. As always, she really loved parties and fun, so she was everywhere and with everyone, and for this moment she decided to settle down and have a conversation with someone. She didn't exactly care who that person was, so she sat next to the first person that was alone at that moment. "Ykel, right? Bekah told me about you, I am Kiara. Jackson's niece and foster kid," she sweetly smiled at him, hoping that Bekah told him at least reason why Kia was Jackson's foster kid, cause it would be awkward if she has to explain how that happened. "Are you from Great Britain or America?" She fastly let out her first question. Again, she knew that Jackson and Rebeca met at Ministry in London, but she also knew that Melia graduated from Ilvermony and Rebeca from Beauxbatons, so she was easily confused with all that.

@Ykel Romanov

Ykel hadn't noticed that someone was sitting next to him and had a little start of surprise that he saw the blonde teenager "Damn you scared me kid" he said laughing while putting a hand on his heart .He narrowed his eyes when he saw that she knew him before realizing after she introduced herself "Oh yes Kiara, of course. For a moment I thought you were a mini assassin who came to kill me" he joked while remembering what his aunt as told him about her ."When Kiara asked him where he was from he smirked "Surprisingly neither. I'm from here" His mother was always staying here so since he spent more time with her he never really move outside of New-Zealand but now he was an adult he was hoping to have more chance to travel; " And you're going to Hogwarts? Right?"he asked to make the conversation.@Kiara Wood

Kiara started to laugh as he admitted that she scared him and started to laugh even more as he called her small assassin. "I see I have to replan my future to become an assassin, cause I already know some ways to do that successfully," she teased him back, but didn't even correct him on calling her a kid, cause she wasn't an adult yet and she was proud of that. But when he told that he is from New Zealand, she frowned. "Wait, seriously? Didn't you graduate from Hogwarts that is in Scotland?" she tilted her head in confusion, wasn't he a Gryffindor? "And didn't Melia graduate from Ilvermony? Ahh, it's so messy," Kia didn't even ask about Rebeca, she graduated from Beauxbatons. "Yes, it's my second year there." she didn't even think that it sounded like she was in her second year, but she still said it and proudly smiled at him.

"Oh i totally believe you" he said while pretending to be afraid.When he saw her frown and heard her remark he laughed "Yeah we are a very complicate family"It was kinda true " but i graduate from Hogwarts in New Zealand" he added proudly because he always loved this school.
"Oh great ! does the professor are cool ? " During his time there the teachers were pretty understanding except when they found him trying to get into the Forbidden Forest... mutiples times.

Kiara laughed even more. "You are cool!" she loved when people easily joked and didn't act like they are cold hearted. He was already her favorite from Beca's relatives. "I noticed," she chuckled when he said that they were difficult family. "No way! You graduated from here? That is so cool! How did you like it here? How was your graduation ceremony? Were NEWTs hard?" she started to ask questions when she had the chance and with that she smiled in excitement, happy to finally meet someone who graduated from here and she had a chance to ask all these questions. "Yes, they are cool, because I am not causing problems, BUT I am scared of Styx. You know him right? He is so bruh," she shuddered in the disgust, she was more than sure that he actually hated kids.

He smiles at the compliment of the young girl "And you are probably the most coolest person here... Except me of course " he half joked ,most people at the reception was from his family and most of them were boring .He took a deep breath before recounting his old years. "So it was really my best years so far and I loved to bother the teachers. My graduation ceremony went pretty well. The OWLS had been very scary but I got through it, really the difficulty will depend on you, if you revise well it should be fine." he explained before looking at her a little bit scared after she said the name of Styx "Shush don't tell his name more than 3 times i heard it can make him appear in front of you" Styx was one of the professor he didn't try to prank because he didn't want to know what would happen if he had done it "So yeah you can see he's not my favorite professor" he laughed

Kiara laughed at what he said. "No way, I am cooler than you." She almsot winked, but then just blinked, because remembered that even if they fastly found connection, he was still older and it would a bit too much, so she just laughed. "Oh, then I am hoping to do as well. I have upcoming OWLs this year and I want to become a healer as almost all my family," she admitted her plans for future that was also a reason why these OWLs were so important for her. She had to get into her NEWTs classes. "What? Seriously? What more myths did you hear about him?" she leaned a bit closer to him in interest. "Yeah, is there anyone who loves him?" Kia chuckled.

Jackson talked to his sister and her friend when the musicians behind him started playing dance music on stage, inviting everyone to dance and the sister went dancing, but he stayed there for the time as more relatives came to congratulate him and also mentioned how beautiful was a ceremony. He already thought that everyone was congratulated and would be able to go in search of his beautiful wife. A waiter passed by, offering him champagne and he took a glass.

Then he had just taken a sip of champagne, that a young woman had come to him. At first he did not recognize the young woman, because so many patients came to him that he could not remember everyone and in time he would be able to remember all his patients. He may be able to remember over time. He was a little surprised by what he said about his appearance, because it was a little strange to hear it from an almost unknown person, moreover, from his patient. "Thank you, congratulations to Miss Evans," he said, but made no mention of the appearance. Although something had to be said, he skipped it and wondered what to ask instead of standing silly. "I heard you work in the Ministry of Magic.'' Jackson said, then the corner of his eye noticed his beautiful wife Rebeca, who was standing just a few steps away from him and would soon have to ask she to dance.

@Michelle Evans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back