The Portkey

((hehe, okay.))

(Well, chaps, it's time I toddled off to bed. Move me body wherever you see fit...wow, that didn't sound right...Night all! Had a bloody good show! :-* :X )

Lucien looked up through his good eye at Sebastien with gratitude. "Inside.....potion.....my office.....keep me...human...."

Sebastien nodded in understanding. "Stay strong friend" sebastien said to his injured fellow professor. Sebastien ran up towards the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~10 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastien returned to the lawn with potion in hand. He raced acroos the yard and slid down next to Lucien. "Here goes the potion you asked for." Sebastien popped the cork and raised lucien head off of the cold bloody grass. Lifting the potion to his comrades lips, forcing the man to drink.

(Hopefully this was not godmodish :unsure: )

(((Not at all!)))

Lucien drank the foul smelling potion and gagged slightly as he always did. Now that he was not fearing returning to his werewolf form, he was able to actually feel all the pain he was in, but felt the rage toward Drago nonetheless.

Suddenly he realized that Cecily was out there. "Cecily!" He cried trying to sit up.

"Rest King is handeling her she is fine, A few cuts and bruises but all in one piece. Relax please I know my magic is no good against werewolf attacks. Is there any thing I can help with!?" Said Sebastien watching the charms master try and sit up.

Lucien shook his head weakly. He felt like a failure. "The students! Is everyone okay? I didn't....I mean....I didn't bite anyone, did I?" He was flashing back to last year.

"No you came back just in time to save Cecily." Sebastien said in a soft voice." I am going to take you up to the Hospital wing, you look like you are in pretty bad shape. " Sebastien said helping Lucien up throughing one of Luciens arms over Sebastiens shoulder. Sebatien then hoisted the man up and started up to the Castle.

Professor King finished the healing spell on Cecily, hoping her bones had mended too. He then levitated her the hospital wing...

Hospital Wing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back