Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hello HNZers,

With several staff members working, in school and just generally busy dealing with RL stuff, we realized that having another helping hand would not hurt. We'd like for all of you to join us in welcoming Kaitlin [Kiera Potter], forevermore known as Kait so as not to confuse her with Kaitlyn :r , as the newest Global Moderator on HNZ! ^_^

Kait has been a member of HNZ almost as long as Nick and I have (almost 5 years for those of you who don't want to check to see for yourself ;) ). Not only is she very dedicated to the site but she has also been quite helpful as a professor twice over and as a shopkeeper on the site. She's also very willing to give a helping hand whenever it's necessary.

Thankfully, when we approached Kait with our proposal for her to join the site staff, she immediately accepted :D . She'll be joining our three wonderful GMs-- Kaitlyn, Pat and Donna-- in helping to monitor and keep the site running as smoothly as possible. We're sure she's going to be a great addition to the staff.

Welcome Kait! :hug: I hope you like the new purple color.

~ Cyndi
(on behalf of the site staff though I'm sure they'll welcome you again anyway :p )

Welcome to the team, Kait - and congratulations! ^_^
I'm looking forward to working with you. :)

That said: Cyndi's right. Kait is Kait forever. No "Kaitlin". I'll be too confused. :(

Yeah because Nick gets confused easily *points to avatar :r *

Welcome again, Kait and good luck dealing with us lot :r

CONGRATS, Kait! ^_^ You're gonna kick butt at this!

Just like Ravenclaw kicked Gryffindor butt on the Quidditch Pitch in Year Seven :r :hug:

Estrella Drage said:
CONGRATS, Kait! ^_^ You're gonna kick butt at this!

Just like Ravenclaw kicked Gryffindor butt on the Quidditch Pitch in Year Seven :r :hug:
...by cheating? :o

Congrats, Kait! ^_^
Welcome!

Yay Kait!

Congrats Kait =) Seriously being a Gm loads of work, I give much credit to those who do it and I'm sure you'll do great at it :wub:

congratulations Kait :hug:
I am certain that you will be an awesome addition to the awesome people called site staff.
good luck.

yeah congrats Kait , I have to say I was most surprised to see a purple kiera pottery instead of its usual pinky/salmon colour. Well deserved I say. Congrats again, and may your reign be long.

Congrats kait I can not imagine someone more deserving of this than you!

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back