The new witch on the block!

Twyla Rothery

OOC First Name
Cat
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Sturdy Dogwood Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hey, I'm Cat! So I'm a 22 year old writer, mostly supernatural drama at the moment. I did a few forum roleplays on other sites many years ago, and IM roleplays much more recently, but I figured why not try out forum roleplaying again? So here I am! I hope you guys like Twyla, she's a bit of a handful.

PS I notice I accidentally picked the same faceclaim for Twyla as another first year! I know that's okay here, but I wanted to point it out.

Hey Cat! You don't know how jealous I am of your name.

Welcome to HNZ! I'm so glad you've decided to join us ^_^ I'm looking forward to seeing you around the board and hopefully rping with you. But I will have to warn you that it gets addictive :r Feel free to PM me whenever you like if you want to RP. I love getting PMs :wub:

-Kaye xxx

Hello Cat! Welcome to HNZed :hug:
You can call me Tenilee, and it's cool to have you here! HNZed doesn't really have any rules about face claims (or playbys, as they're also called), and everyone can use everyone. There's a handy-dandy Playby List. But essentially, it's there if you want to pop your charrie's name and playby on it, to let people know that you're using them. It's not claiming them for you solely, but some people like having unique playbys, and so would use this list as a reference to avoid double-ups if they want to. Anybody can use anybody! ^_^
Anyway, here's the Portal that'll show you all the important links you'll need, show you any roleplays that have recently had activity so you can lurk, announcements, etc. The Site Docs can tell you everything you'll need to know, or you can ask one of the awesome Site Staff, or me if you fancy to do so. Just like Kaye, I do like a PM! I see you've also had Twyla (how is that pronounced?) sorted, which is awesome because I'll be sorting a couple of first years myself! We can totally plot sometime. ^_^
Hope to see you around the board! :hug:

Hi Cat! Welcome to HNZ ^_^ I'm glad you found your way to our little corner on the internet. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

PS I notice I accidentally picked the same faceclaim for Twyla as another first year! I know that's okay here, but I wanted to point it out.

This is absolutely fine, nobody here owns anybody's face but their own ^_^

Heya Cat! ^_^ Welcome to HNZ!

I agree with Kaye on that one, it gets addictive and each new IC year it gets extremely tempting to create a new firstie, I have to admit! Not that anything has to stop you of course, everyone here has a least more than a few characters (guilty :r ) but it's always a great thing to be able to RP with loads of people!

I'm Clara by the way. If you want to RP with any of characters (including this little one here) I'm more than happy for you to PM me. Or even if you want to chat about anything, I'll be around :)

Hey hey hey~

Welcome to the dark side HNZ Cat (badass name; I also agree with Kaye :lol: ). I'm Tee, and as one of the newer members here I can tell you that it's so so easy to get involved, especially since everyone is extremely kind. Also there are very cute emojis and tons of forum games so everyone wins!

Supernatural drama sounds pretty awesome by the way-- very fun and addicting genre!

Hope to see you around / rp sometime!

Tee :claire:

Welcome, Cat! :hug: (I have to agree, that is one awesome name)

It's great to have you here! If ever you have any questions or just want to roleplay feel free to send me a PM! ^_^ :claire:

Hi Cat!

It looks like you've been giving all of the starter information above so I'll just say hi! :)

Welcome to HNZ. I hope to see you around often!

Thank you for the welcome, everyone! Despite Twyla's behaviour so far, I'm actually quite nice, and Twyla can certainly be nice when she wants to be so far. She's just a big grump; she'll probably cool off with time.
Leonardo Benivieni said:
I agree with Kaye on that one, it gets addictive and each new IC year it gets extremely tempting to create a new firstie, I have to admit! Not that anything has to stop you of course, everyone here has a least more than a few characters (guilty :r ) but it's always a great thing to be able to RP with loads of people!
I might do that anyway if Twyla isn't well received, but we'll see!
Zara Lovette said:
Welcome to the dark side HNZ Cat (badass name; I also agree with Kaye :lol: ).

Supernatural drama sounds pretty awesome by the way-- very fun and addicting genre!

Hope to see you around / rp sometime!

Tee :claire:
Thank you! I love cats as well so it's a pretty good name to have. And it is a really fun genre - witches and ghosts and spooky things galore! I love it all.

Welcome :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back