The Kingsley Ranch

Kiera kissed Alex back, almost desperately. She could hardly think straight. Her thoughts were consumed by only Alex and what they were doing right now. Kiera forgot all about the business of Head Girl and Head Boy. This moment was too perfect. Kiera kissed Alex deeply, wrapping her arms around his back. She pulled him closer to her, needing to be with him. She was very aware of where his hands were, on her waist and in her hair. Kiera was breathing slightly harder than normal but nothing too noticeable. In the back of Kiera's mind, she remember that it was a weekday. Her family was at work so there was no chance this would be interrupted. Kiera's kisses grew more intimate, her mind only seeing Alex's perfect face and perfect body.

Alex soon forgot everything about what they had been talking about as their kissed grew so much more intimate. His thoughts were filled with her scent and appearance as they kissed each other. His hand that was on her waist started moving down, needing to feel her in his fingers. He needed to be with her at this precise minute, just like she hopefully wanting him. In the back of his mind, he just hoped her brother or dad would be coming in. It would certaintly not be something he would like to explain or even get caught on, not that he was ashamed. Well, maybe he should be actually. She was only 16 after all, and he was 17 but that was kind of different that with the other people.

Kiera wasn't concerned about anything other than Alex. All her worries and troubles went right out the window. As if they had never existed. She certainly wasn't thinking about her nightmare last night. Kiera couldn't believe that he was ever forgotten from her memory on the suggestion of James Potter. That wouldn't happen again. Kiera reached up with her hand and touched his face in a loving stroke before twining them through his hair. She kissed him intensely. The longing she felt was indescribable. She pulled him closer, as close as she could get to him.

Alex felt himself being pulled closer to her and obliged happily. It wasn't until he got his wits about him again what they possibly could be doing together in a few more minutes. Pulling his face inches away from Kiera, he looked at her, his breathing slightly harder than normal. His desire for her was driving him mad at the moment but he took control over his senses.
Closing his eyes for a few seconds, to calm himself, he opened them to look at Kiera. 'You and I both know we aren't exactly ready for this yet,' he told her quietly. And though there was no one else to hear it, he had felt the need to be quiet. But it was true. he knew they weren't ready for that next stage yet. It just didn't seem exactly right in his mind. Or maybe it was only him but he hoped not. He didn't want to be the one holding the relationship back to long.

Kiera was confused as Alex pulled away from her and closed his eyes. Had she done something wrong? Her chocolate eyes stared back at his as he talked to her. He was being quiet which didn't really bother her. Kiera's eyes stung as he rejected her. She knew that he was right but it still slightly hurt her feelings. Did he not like her like that? She dropped her arms and bit her lip trying not to show her emotions in her face. All she could do was nod her head at him.

Alex smiled at Kiera, noticing her hurt look. She had no idea why she would feel hurt, maybe it was only him then who didn't feel ready to do that yet. He gave her nuzzle with his nose comfortably. 'Hey, you ok?' he asked her softly, hoping he hadn't hurt her too much. Heck, he didn't even know he had unless he hadn't looked into her eyes.

Kiera wasn't about to tell Alex that she felt rejected. Of course, he was correct but she almost wished he wasn't. Kiera shook her head. She offered him a smile. "I'm fine." she said avoiding Alex's eyes. He always managed to see right through her. It seemed to be a talent he had. "Why wouldn't I be okay?" she said, still smiling.

Alex sighed as she avoided his eyes. Maybe he shouldn't of stopped himself. Kiera seemed to be annoyed at him now for some reason as she avoided his eye contact. 'I don't know. That's maybe why I was asking,' he replied, his shoulders shrugging slightly. Man, he felt awkward right now with his stupid things he had just done.

Kiera gave in and looked back at Alex. He seemed to be feeling bad for some reason that she didn't quite understand. Kiera sighed. She probably should just confess. "Okay maybe I was lying." she said shutting her eyes. This would be easier without having to look at his handsome face. "I just...I felt...I felt like you didn't want me." she almost whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back