Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
KH2.jpg

Kiera paused at the gate to the bottom of her house. She had her trunk with her, all packed. She was practically shaking with excitement. She was home! Her dad and brother were inside waiting for her and Alex to arrive. Her sister had gone home with their mother for the month of June. She would join them all in July for Kiera's birthday.

Kiera turned to Alex with a bright smile on her face. She was happy to be back together with him. She had missed him tremendously during the weeks they were apart. She leaned over and gave him a kiss. "Are you ready to meet the rest of my family?" she asked him, smiling slyly.

Alex walked up the path, his trunk charmed to follow close behind him without making it look like a trick from a muggle's point of view. He stood next o Kiera, looking at her house. It was amazing. How come everyone's friend's house he had been to looked amazing?? He couldn't believe how nice it looked as well. It was a nice wood.
He turned to Kiera. At least she was happy. He leaned down a returned the kiss a little too enthusiastically if her dad and brother was watching. 'As ready as I'll ever be fair maiden,' he joked with her. For his sake, he was glad they had come back together after their horrible situation.

Kiera grinned as he kissed her. She didn't really care if her dad or brother were watching. Kiera left her trunk where it was, like she always did. Her brother would come out to get it for her. "Come on then." she said smiling. She took his arm and hurried up to the front porch. She pushed open the door. "Dad! Cam! I'm home!" she called out into the house. She knew that her family was close by and would hear her. They had been expecting the two of them anyways.

Sean heard his daughter from where he was sitting in their living room. He quickly stood up and made his way to the door where his daughter and her boyfriend were waiting. "Kiera!" he said truly happy to see her. Sean grabbed Kiera into a hug, swinging her around. The lightness of her made him worry. "Have you been running too much again?" he asked her, his tone worried. He turned back to the boy standing in the doorway. "Come on in son!" his southern accent sticking out. "I'm Sean. Its nice to meet you. I have heard so much about you." he said with a smile.

Alex laughed before casting off the charm on his suitcase so it waited next to the front door. He followed Kiera, his hands in his worn jean pockets. He didn't expect Kiera to yell so loudly to her family but then, she was probably happy she was seeing her family after a year. Alex would probably be like that if he had a family.
He smiled as Kiera was swung round and then her father turned to him. He stepped in, smiling at her father. He seemed nice enough to him. 'Really? I hope nothing bad,' he joked with him, giving Kiera a sideways glance. 'Thanks for letting me come by the way,' he added to Sean, not wanting to seem that overly rude.

Kiera laughed as her dad swung her around. She rolled her eyes as he asked her if she had been running too much. It was a constant worry of his. "I'm fine really. I just have to stay in shape." she told him. Kiera turned back around to Alex, watching his reaction. She laughed as he asked said he hoped it was nothing bad. She had nothing bad to say about him in the first place. "I only told him the bad things of course." she teased him. Kiera turned her eyes back to her father. "Where's Cameron?" she asked.

Sean smiled at Alex. "I doubt she has anything bad to say about you at all. If she does, she hasn't told me." he said honestly. He turned to his daughter. "Don't be cruel." he scolded her as she teased Alex. "Alex, you are more than welcome here. Feel free to help yourself to anything in the house." he said, meaning it. Sean laughed at Kiera's eagerness. "Don't worry sweetheart. He is at work and will be home in time for dinner." he told his eldest daughter. He smiled kindly at her and then Alex. "If you don't mind, I will leave you two. Kiera will show you your room Alex. Dinner is at 6." he said before leaving.

Kiera smiled at her father as he politely excused himself. She gave him a wink as he left the room. Kiera turned back to face Alex. "Would you like to see the upstairs?" she asked him. She didn't wait for a reply before darting up the stairs, hoping Alex was following her. She stopped at a door and pushed it open. She revealed Alex's room.
BR4.jpg

Kiera turned her head to address Alex. "Is this alright with you?" she asked, slightly worried. There were other rooms he could stay in but this one was directly across from her room. "I can get you anything else you might need." she told him, hopeful that this would be okay. "If you don't mind, I will step across the hall to my room to get ready for dinner and unpack. Come on in whenever you are done in here." She waited for his answer before making her way to her room.
BR.jpg

bath.jpg

Kiera smiled happily as she made her way to her room. It looked the exact same as she left it. It was definitely good to be home. All of a sudden, her trunk popped into her room. Kiera's face broke into a grin as she knew that meant Cameron was home. Kiera waited patiently for him to appear, as she knew he would be.

Cameron jumped up the stairs, taking them two at a time. He had left the office early to try and make it home before Kiera and her boyfriend arrived. Cam was very interested in meeting this boyfriend of Kiera's. He wanted to make sure that this boy was worthy of a girl like his sister. Kiera was headstrong and stubborn but she was a good girl. Cameron strode into Kiera's room with a giant smile on his face. He found his sister, sitting on her bed, waiting for him.

Cameron scooped her up into his arms as if she was a little baby. "Squirt! Why is it you always leave your trunk for me to get?" he asked as he tickled her. "Did you miss me?" he asked with a devilish grin before setting her back down on her bed. "Where is the boyfriend?" Cam asked pretending to crack his knuckles.

Kiera broke out into a full grin at the sight of her brother. She squealed as he picked her up and began tickling her. This was typical Cameron. She loved him dearly but she despised that he could just toss her around. She didn't care for him calling her squirt anyways. Kiera squirmed in his arms as he tickled her. "Put me down! Cam! put me down!" she said over and over in between her laughter.

Kiera's sides hurt from laughter when he finally put her back down. "Cam! Not nice!" she said pointing her finger at him. However it was impossible for her to be really mad at him. "I left my trunk for you because your stronger." she said matter of factually. Kiera looked at Cameron as he mentioned Alex. "He has a name you know. Its Alex. And be nice. He should be in here soon." she said, looking toward the doorway.

Cameron laughed as he sister scolded him. She couldn't do anything about it. Cameron was much larger than Kiera, which as she pointed out, was why he got to carry in her trunk. Cameron laughed again as Kiera lectured him on her boyfriend. He wasn't going to be rude to the guy, maybe just intimidate him a bit. "Chill out pipsqueak. I will be on my best behavior towards the boyfriend." Cameron said, purposely not calling Alex by his name to annoy Kiera.

Alex smiled at them both, before suddenly realizing Kiera was already off. 'Hey, wait for me,' he called to her, running after her. He caught up with her only to find himself facing a huge room. This was his?? Wow he thought to himself as he spotted the main things he needed.
'No, s'ok. I probably won't need anything,' he told her with a smile before summoning his trunk from down stairs. he unlocked it with his wand and found his book of charms, and chucked it onto the bed. That was all he really needed out to be honest. He spent all his time at Hogwarts living out the bag so to say so there was no reason why he wouldn't here.
Walking out, he found Kiera's room and leaned against the doorway seeing her brother was home. He couldn't help but laugh as he heard the last bit of their conversation. Just like his old brother Haden. Deliberately trying to annoy someone. 'So you should be,' he joked before smiling at the both of them. He always managed to interrupt a conversation somehow.

Kiera grinned at Alex as he walked into her room. She jumped off her bed and went to where he was. She smiled warmly at him.
"Alex, this is my brother Cameron." she said giving Cameron a stern look to remind him to be nice. "Cam this is Alex." she said, giving Alex a wink. She knew he could be charming when he wanted. Kiera laughed. "I think you two will get along well. You have a lot in common." she said rolling her eyes at the pair. It was true though. Their favorite sport seemed to be annoying Kiera.

Cameron turned as a boy spoke behind him. He saw the boy he knew had to be Alex. He was a tall boy with blondish hair and a nice appearance. Cameron laughed at the boy's joke. He looked at his sister and gave her a wink. He stuck out his hand. "Hi Alex. How's it going?" he said with a devilish grin. "What are your intentions with my sister?" Cameron asked, just to annoy Kiera.

Alex smirked as he saw the wink between the two. He shook his stuck out hand before laughing. 'M'fine thanks,' he replied to him.
'I dunno. I was thinking I could always run her down by accident with a car or you know, finding a grizzly bear and running without her would always be a good idea,' he joked with her brother, smirking back at him playfully. He looked at Kiera to see if he had even gain a reaction from that, after all, the point of that was to annoy Kiera.

Kiera rolled her eyes at her brother's question.She knew Cam had just asked Alex that to get on her nerves. Kiera grinned at Alex's response. She knew Alex was just teasing her but she hoped her brother got that. Kiera knew this would be an entertaining summer with the two boys going back and forth at each other. Kiera hit Alex playfully. "Don't give Cam any ideas." she said sticking her tongue out at her brother.

Cameron gave Alex a sharp look. "You better be kidding boy." he said seriously. He was of course just teasing Alex. It wasn't long before his face broke out in a grin. "Actually the bear idea sounds like a good idea." he smirked. Cam laughed as Kiera stuck her tongue out at him. Little brat...needs to be taught a lesson. Cameron thought to himself. "Or better yet than a car wreck, maybe..." he said pausing. He grabbed Kiera at her knees and threw her over his shoulder. "Lets just throw her into traffic." he said with a crooked grin.

Alex looked at Cam nodding. God, obviously he was joking. He would never to do that to Kiera deliberately. He laughed as Kiera hit him before ruffling her hair. 'Wasn't thinking of it,' he replied to her before looking as her brother threw Kiera over his shoulder. He thought it was a bit cruel himself but he just laughed.
'After you mate of course,' he joked, stepping out the way of the door for him if he was actually going to pretend to put Kiera outside. 'Wouldn't want to have the blame on my shoulders personally,' he added, grinning. This summer was definitely going to be good fun, he thought to himself.

Kiera rolled her eyes at the two boys. Obviously neither one of them would ever do anything to hurt her. However, when Cam tossed her over his shoulder, she was surprised. "Cameron! Put me down!" she said squirming around. Kiera would rather be dropped that put in this ridiculous situation. "You promised to behave!" she reminded him, trying to look for Alex. Why wasn't he helping her out? Kiera wiggled her way down the other side of Cam. She put her hands out to catch her in a handstand. Kiera quickly rolled out of it and stood up. She crossed her arms, glaring at her brother. "I think you have caused enough trouble for today." she said hoping he would get the hint and leave her alone with Alex.

Cameron laughed as Kiera wiggled out of his arms. Obviously he had been joking. If anything ever really hurt Kiera, he would be devastated. That's why he hated her gymnastics so much. He had seen her injure herself more than once. Cameron shook his head at his sister. "Squirt, I can never cause too much trouble." he told her. Then, he turned back to Alex. "It seems Kiera wants me to leave, so I guess I will leave you two up here and see if I can go help Dad." he said, laughing again at Kiera's face. Then, he left the room.

Alex watched impressed as Kiera wriggled her way out of her brother's grasp. He smiled as she stood up and glared at her brother. It was the first time he had seen Kiera quite annoyed and was a bit uncomfortable with her feeling that way. Surely she knew they had meant know harm, just a bit of fun? Deliberately hurting her would be out of the question altogether. Alex mocked saluted Cam as he headed out the door before laughing. 'You should see your face,' he told her teasingly, before walking over to her. 'Very scary person,' he whispered in her ear, of course, joking still. He smiled innocently at her, finding the fact quite funny.

Kiera watched her brother leave in a very obvious manner. She loved him dearly but he could be so annoying! Kiera knew he was just having a bit of fun but it was slightly embarrassing in front of Alex. Kiera smiled slyly as Alex walked over to her calling her scary. Of course she knew he was teasing, and it was rather humorous. Kiera wrapped her arms around his neck. "Yes, well, its just annoying sometimes when Cam thinks its funny to try and embarrass me. Though of course I know he doesn't mean anything by it. Still annoying." she said rolling her eyes. "Plus, that kinda hurt." she said making a face. Cameron had always liked to toss Kiera around even as a child. She was always so much smaller than him and he found it funny.

Alex smiled as he wrapped his hands round her waist loosely. 'Hmm, you weren't embarrassing yourself in my eyes,' he told her, thinking she had just been annoyed. He laughed as she said it had hurt her. Maybe it had. He had been a bit rough for her he guessed.
'Shall I kiss it better than darling?' he asked her teasingly. He leant his head closer to her waiting for her answer and smirking his usual crooked smile.

Kiera smiled as Alex said he didn't think Cameron had been embarrassing. That relieved her a bit, though she had a feeling this would certainly be an interesting summer. Kiera's heart raced as Alex leaned his head in closer to her. She nodded her head to his question.
Kiera put a pretend pout on her face. "I think that would help." she told him.

Alex laughed as Kiera pouted. 'Well, good,' he replied before kissing her softly. He had always found a lot of people funny. 'C'mon. I'm starved. We're going to be late for food,' he told her, sticking his tongue out at her and taking her hand. He walked down to the stairs before jumping onto the banister and sliding the rest of the way down. He landed at the bottom and waited for Kiera, laughing slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back