The Kingsley Ranch

She quickly shook her head.

"Good then." Sean said with a smile. "What would you girls like me to make you for dinner?" he asked.

Sean smiled. "Sure honey. It will be ready in two hours. What are you girls going to do till then?" he asked the two of them.

Bellatrix gave Sean one last glance, and quickly followed after Kiera, as if afraid to be left alone with a muggle.

"So does the whole school..." she said referring to the prejudice vandalism Athene and her had committed before the break. "I am surprised you still wanted me to come along..."

ooc: I am not sure how much Kiera would truly know about the event, probably just rumors.

Kiera looked at her skeptically. She assumed all the rumors were true then. "Bella I think Athene threw you over the end. You know you attacked me in that message to and Im your friend." she said to her.

Bellatrix cackled. "Athene? Now whats she got to do with this?" she said averting from Kiera's statement and the fact that she did attack Kiera in the writing.

Kiera frowned. "Well Athene is the one who committed the crime with you. Did you even think about what you were doing?" Kiera asked in a calm voice. There was no point in getting upset as it was over and done with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back