The Kingsley Ranch

Bellatrix slowly began to unpack her few things, first her many dark robes, and then her boots. She hung her silk black dress robe in the closet and stored her bag away. She looked around realizing that, her task had only taken a few minutes, she slowly and tentatively made her way down the hall, stopping at what she thought was Kiera's door, and knocked.

Bellatrix awkwardly stepped into the room, glancing around she noticed it was as cheerful as the other one she was staying in.

Bellatrix looked at her contently. "Whatever you wish...I'm not used to being outside the castle walls anymore..."

Kiera smiled. "No problem you can wear some of mine." she said as she hopped up off the bed. She pulled two pairs of old jeans out of one of the drawers and handed one pair to Bella. "Here you go. Now you need a shirt." she said pulling out an old tshirt out of another drawer. "Now your all set." she said with a happy smile.

Bellatrix sighed and walked back to her room. Awkwardly removing her robes to reveal her slender, pale skeletal body. She slipped the jeans and t-shirt on. However they almost fell off of her, for she was so deathly skinny. She never ate, but since the Azkaban incident she always looked dead. She stepped back out going back into Kiera's room she looked at her friend. Noting in the mirror her jagged bony edges, however as disturbing as her body structure was, she had pulled the look off quite well. She always looked better in robes, but for once the muggle clothing didn't seem so disgusting of an image. She looked at Kiera once more. "This is...." she began but could not think of the words to describe it. "You look so......alive....and I look.....well.....you know......dead...." was all she could mumble out.

Kiera had pulled on her clothes after Bella left the room. She was examining herself in her mirror when Bella returned. Kiera turned around to look at her friend. Bella almost looked anorexic. Kiera frowned. Kiera was a tiny girl and her clothes hung off Bella. "Bella! Dont you eat?" she asked her friend. "I am going to put at least 5 pounds on you before you leave here." she said firmly. "Lets stop by the kitchen on our way to the stables." she said as she walked out of the room and headed down the stairs.

Bellatrix looked shocked and a little off guard at Kiera's sudden urge to feed her. "No...I'm alright....not hungry..." she attempted to say, quickly following Kiera out of the room and down to the kitchens.

"Too bad youre eating." Kiera said as they arrived in the kitchens. She walked over to the cabinets and opened them up. "Lets see we have chips, marshmellows, candy, granola bars.." she said naming the first foods she saw. "Take your pick." she said as she walked over to the refridgerator and got out two cokes. She opened hers and began to drink it. The other one she handed to Bella.

Sean walked into the kitchen through the garage. He had been out buying groceries so he could make dinner for his childern. He grinned broadly when he saw his daughter and her friend standing in the kitchen. "Kiera!" he said as he sat the bags down on the counter and hugged his daughter. "Hello dear. You must be Bella." he said offering her his hand to shake.

Keira glared at Bella. "Be nice." she said through gritted teeth. SHe turned to smile at her dad and distract him. "Dad! Im so glad to see you! I missed you so much!" she said with a bright smile as she gave him another hug.

Sean remove his hand and hugged Kiera again. "Yes dear I missed you too." he said with a smile. He turned his attention back to Bellatrix. "Is there something wrong Bellatrix?" he asked the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back