OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera dragged her luggage up to the iron gate at the bottom of her stone driveway. She looked at her house. Nothing had changed since last christmas. Kiera smiled and turned to Bellatrix. "Well Bella...What do you think?" she asked.

The house
KH2.jpg

The living room
11.jpg

The Kitchen
kitchen.jpg

Cameron was sitting on the porch when he saw his sister and her friend. He smirked. "Hey Kiera!" he called. "You need some help?" he said as he got up.

Kiera grinned at Bella. "Only one muggle lives here silly." she said. Then she heard her brother and grinned. "Yes Please Cam!" she called towards him. "Thats my brother.." she whispered to Bellatrix.

Bellatrix rolled her eyes, then looking at Cam. "Oh....and....what school does he attend?"

ooc: If he isin't of school age let me know and I can edit it.

((Sorry to bud in, but I'm lost. Is Bella staying at both Athene's and Kiera's over the summer? :unsure: ))

ooc: Its at diffirent times, Bella starts a Kiera's then goes to Athene's but we wanted time to do both so we sort of overlapped it.

Cameron walked towards his sister and her friend. When he reached them he looked at their trunks. "I suppose you want me to take your trunk inside?" e said alreadly knowing the answer. He picked up Kiera's trunk. "Um miss if you want I can take yours too?" he said to Kiera's friend.

Cam flashed the girl a smile. "No problem. It will be in your room." he said as he turned walked back towards the house.

Bellatrix followed Kiera in and looked around, examining everything she could from her stationary position. "Wow....quaint...and nice. Very pretty." she said complementing the house that seemed to happy and laid back. She then looked at Kiera and gave her a sheepish smile.

Kiera grinned at Bella. Everything seemed to be going good and Kiera was extremely pleased about it. "You wanna see your room?" she asked as she turned to the stairs infront of the front door and began to walk up them.

"Sure..." Bellatrix said casually although on the inside she was extremely excited to stay in a room besides her terrible, unkept castle quarters.

"So...cheerful..." Bellatrix said softly walking into the room, taking the liberty to examine everything she could possible touch, compared to her room at school this was extremely clean and seemed like a polar opposite person lived here.

Kiera smiled. "Okay! Ill see you in a few." she said before turned and left the room. She walked down the hallway and turned left into her bedroom. SHe looked around. It looked the same as always and Kiera smiled happily. She began to unpack. She took out her clothes and put them into her drawers. After she finished she walked into her bathroom and began to wash her face.

BR.jpg

bath.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back