The Finnigan Mansion

((( ok we have to hurry LOL :) ))

Seamus could hear some girls talking and thought maybe his daughters or someone,he pulled out his wand for safety and opened the door and said " Hello?".

Caysi looked at Kiera and said " Ok ill go around the corner and look you stay behind me." Caysi said and walked around the corner scared out of her mind and jumped and screamed " DAD!!".

Seamus looked at the person running from the corner and saw that it was his daughter " Hey hunny, who's your friend?". He said looking at his daughter's friend.

" Why hello! Please feel welcome at our home." Then he looked at his daughter and said " Sweetie im only here because I need something for work and if im not mistaking you fly back to school tommorow?".

Caysi had turned her smile into a frown and said " Oh ok ." letting her father go and get whatever he needed. And said to Kiera " Well at least he came".

Caysi frowned and said " Yeah your right...but still..". And she could hear her dad saying bye "Bye dad". she said with a frown on her face.

" Yeah that's true... OH MY it's about 5 in the afertnoon and we leave tommorow..what should we do?".

Caysi looked around and saw pillows.. she could see Kiera look at them too " You thinking what im thinking?".

Caysi said while creeping back towards the pillow and said " I was think PILLOW FIGHT!!". she said grabing the pillow and hitting Kiera.

Caysi fell laughing and managed to say " Ohhhhh boy..." and lead into some more laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back