The Finnigan Mansion

Caysi laughed and rolled and knocked into the table which caused the glass of water to spill all over her.

Caysi laughed and said " Well I guess that's my shower for the day." she said getting uo to get a kleenex and to look at the clock.She looked at the clock and said " Wow Peachy it's 2 in the morning."

" Yeah that's true Peachy well we can turn on the t.v on a channel and then fall asleep."

" Me too." she said going into her sleeping bag falling quickly to sleep thinking on how to get a boyfriend.

Caysi felt something pounce on her she bolted up and saw her cat playing with her toes and she looked at the clock 1:45 pm and she said " PEACHY!!! Were going to be late!!!". she said jumping up.

" Did we ever! oh well let's get ready." Caysi said bolting up the stairs and jumped into the shower and dried her hair and was now looking and packing her Hogwarts things and said " Peachy let's hurry."

Caysi came out of her room with bouncy curls and said " Well Im done let's get our brooms and head off".

Caysi closed and locked the door and then she said " This was a good summer."

((( should i do a forum on us flying back?)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back