The Finnigan Mansion

Caysi laughed and said " Very true..ok lets go and find him." she said getting out of her room and going down the stairs and said " Why don't we just walk?".

Caysi walked out the door and walked straight toward a wall that has vines going around it with a gate door and she pushed the door open and started taking turns until they got to the mall. " Now Peachy I think guys will be checking us out!".

Kiera followed Caysi through a wall. They took several turns which confused Kiera just a little bit. Kiera laughed at Caysi's comment. "Well of course! Why wouldnt they?" she said with a sly smile.

Caysi looked shocked and said " Of course we do!". " The Chinese food is the best in here."

" Ok...we....Kiera....I..don't....feel...good." She said sitting on the bench.

"I..dunno.....think I'll be fine now my head just hurt a bit now im good!". she said with a smile " Now for that Chinese food....ah yes!, we go up the stairs and to the left". she said as she walked up the stairs with Kiera.

Sandra was walking down the steps of the food court when she bumped into someone" CAYSI!!". She said looking down at her sister.

" Oh hey Sandra". Caysi said " Well Kiera we better get going..." " Bye". she ran up the rest of the stairs and whispered to Kiera " I need to tell you something." Caysi said with a serious face.

Caysi said " Me and my sister never got along, she would always make fun of me and call me names and her friends were the worst and she never stopped being mean to me, not even to this day, never has she ever had respect for me."

Caysi half laughed " Yeah....so im not hungry you can get something i'll just get a drink..".

Caysi looked curiously at it and said " The store with no name...looks good we should go and check it out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back