The Finnigan Mansion

Caysi ran in and bought some tube tops and mini skirts and many other things. " Peachy! Where are you?!?!".

" Oh that looks so pretty!". she said smiling and pulling a black spaghetti strap dress from the rack and posing " Whatcha think?".

" Your right!". She said as they both walked to the cash to pay.After they got out of the store she said "SO where to now Peachy?".

"Sounds Great!". Caysi said walking out of the mall and taking all thoose turns to her house. She opened the door for them she belowed " IM HOME!".

" Yup which is why im asking are there still plans to go to your house Peachy?".

((( are you going to make new characters...for ur family??)))

((( oh i thought alicia was doing it saturday....yeah sure christmas is good :D:D )))

((Lol thats what i meant.... all day today ive been thinking its friday...but i wont be on much tomorrow bc i have school and then i have to cheer at a game and have to do a bunch of crap to get ready for it starting at 4 30.... :( )))

((( oh ok yeah that's true i have crap to do tommorow....im thinking on how to finsih this forum lol )))

((( LOL yeah...but we have christmas and we can do forum's inbetween i guess.....how do u think we sould end it )))

(((lol we'll def. post in between. I already have an idea....we'll be bffs..lol...umm no we could talk to your brother more then go back to hogwarts the next day...i really have no idea...lol)))

((( LOL true we could do that...or....we could end like seeing my dad and then school the next day ??)))

((( LOL sounds good.....ok ill start posting when u are online but we have to close it very fast.)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back