The 'Dinner Party' Question...

Let me see here:

Zachary Quinto- He is an awesome actor and I love Spock, so hopefully he'd bring Spock's ears so we could have a laugh :p
Matt Smith- He is mine and one of my best friends idol, we love him and I think it would rock if he came to my dinner party, just saying.
Queen Victoria- Just to see if she was amused yet xD and to try and get her to say: 'We are not amused', just for fun.
Magda Szubanski- She will help me try to make Queen Victoria laugh, and maybe help me get her to say her well known quote. Besides, Magda is awesome and is hilarious.
Adam Lambert- He's just brilliant.

That's it, overall, I think it would be a fun dinner.

Zac Efron - I watched Charlie St. Cloud and loved it actually!

Adele - I love her music

Kent Boyd- I love watching him dance

Darren Criss- Enough said :wub:

Paramore- I love their music

Well,

Brendon Urie - This goes without saying, who wouldn't invite their husband to a dinner party?
Spencer Smith - He's perfect and cuddly and a total sweetheart and Bren would need a friend there.
My twin sister - She's my sister bro and yeah she's wonderful. Kindred spirits we are.
Madz - I want to met her so badly omfg.
Michael J. Fox - My hero, I love him so much, he's perfect. Enough said.

Pretty much.

^^ definatley in aagreement right now. I love each of those people, though if I had to pick out my own.

Darren Criss- Because to be honest I think he is a very open minded and kind person. I would love to talk to him about how he keeps such an open mind and deal with all the hating he gets for playing an openly gay teen, and for wearing nail polish on his sisters birthday. I have always been an admirerer of his and I think that I could learn alot about the world from him. Even though i like to think I have an open mind, seeing him makes me realise that I am actually extremely judgemental. He's also extremely talented and cute.

Adam Lambert- Though i have many reasons for admiring this man, the number one reason would have to be that he is so kind and open even in extremely tough situations and he isn't afraid to tell someone straight, even if it is going to hurt their feelings. I have to admitt that i could quite easily be accused of telling a little white lie so as not to hurt someones feelings. It is a quality i think everyone should have, even if it can be harsh. i think its harsher letting them go on thinking something thats not true.

Michael J. Fox- This man is just the epitome of a strong willed and hard working individual. I find it extremely inspirational that he is able to return to acting even after having the kind of disease he has. It is just something that i find very joyous and am very happy for him and hope things go well. I would love to tell him how much i admire him.

J. K. Rowling- Of course like many of the others on this site, J. K. Rowling is the reason we are all here today. And this can be said without a doubt because without her books, or writing genious, none of this would be here today, and i fear we would have character names that consist of "Kayla Swan, Howard Cullen, Jonas Black" that would be scary :doh:

Lastly, I believe that i would enjoy meeting
Winston Churchill- Even though many people have said that he was a lousy Prime Minister, I think that he was a man without an option. Mr Churchill did everything he possibly could to make an impossible situation alittle better and I honestly think he did all he could have done. He had no way of knowing the outcome of the war and without this information he was still able to come out the winner. I admire everything he stood for and how he was able to be such a great leader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back