Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Redwood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Hey ya'll! It's time for the Bi-Weekly Updates and it's my (first) turn to give you all the latest updates here on HNZ! Hopefully, I'm doing this right, so bear with me.. :teehee:
Semester 2 Begins!
School is now back in full session and it's time for professors and students to get back to work! Lessons are starting again in a bit so professors, make sure to be up-to-date with posting and marking lessons! It's time again to make full use of the handy-dandy gradebook!

Students, make sure that you are registered for classes in the gradebook if you intend to post! Keep going at lessons and keep those house points up and going! Especially for those 'Puffs out there!

Quidditch Games
Quidditch season is almost here again! Players better start checking their PMs for messages from their captains. Games could start any day now so hurry up and tell your team captain that you will definitely be available for the games!

Holiday Forums Closed
With the semester back on track, holiday forums will be closing again. So, better start planning what to do when they open up again or just have a lot and loads of fun roleplaying on school grounds.

Half a Dozen Orchids!
I heard that we have half a dozen purples (orchids) lurking about now! And yes, it's true! I, Marga, am now officially a global moderator and is still learning the ropes of things around! xD Well, join me in hoping that I get stuff done now that I'm evil enough (or am I?) to join the ranks! Here's the official announcement if you want to check it out and maybe lay down your wishes for me to become evil soon. :teehee:

New Emoticon
With me being part of the site staff now, Nick got in touch with his friend HelenaZF to give HNZ a new emoticon to use! :marga: :marga: :marga:

Lots of thanks to HelenaZF for the new marga emoticon! :woot:

Site Blog Posts!
In between the last BWU and this one, Nick has been going around and posting on the site blog and I should tell you guys that they are really great to read! Especially about the lovely and welcoming community of HNZ. :wub: They really are worth the read, even if it's a crazy time in the early morning. So why not check it out over here, yes?

Shopkeeper Applications
Well, the shopkeeper application for the Eeylops Owl Emporium is now closed and we'd like to take this moment to congratulate Lovi for getting her character, Hezekiah Mowry, into the shopkeeper position! Congratulations! :party:

Want a character of yours to become a shopkeeper? I hear that Madam Malkins Robes needs a shopkeeper. :r Why not head here if you and your character are interested? ;)

Site Calendar Update
The site calendar has been updated with the changes for the second semester so start checking it out for more planning for plots and plots that need planning!​
Just one? :o .. Where have all the plots gone?! Oh well, be sure to submit all your amazing and awesome plots and those you have read next time for more reading fun! :D In the meantime, check this one out![ul]

[li]Chocolates, anyone?
The president of the Brotherhood decide to play a prank on the Heta Omega sorority

Other RPs in this Plot:
not yet[/li][/ul]
[ul][li]More house points for Hufflepuff? :r</LI>
[li]Quidditch! :woot:
[li]More blog posts from Nick!
<LI>[li]Plots, Plots, Plots and more Plots!
[/li][/ul]Well that was fun! Did you have fun? :D xD Oh well...

Any questions/concerns/comments/anything out of the blue? Feel free to post them!

~Marga :marga:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Your first BWU and you did great! Thanks for posting this. ^_^

Thanks for posting this, Marga!
And being super on time! It's almost like you're trying to show the rest of us up. :glare: :p

Nicolas King said:
Thanks for posting this, Marga!
And being super on time! It's almost like you're trying to show the rest of us up. :glare: :p
You and Cyndi talked to me about it early! :marga: I'll be late next time.. :teehee:

That Marga emoticon is my new favourite. I love it!

:marga:

Fantastic work Marga! Thanks for posting it! ^_^ :marga:

Great update :marga: (great emoticon)
great to know what is going on and when classes are back.
once again congratulations on the promotion.

Congrats on the promotion and nice on the BWU. A good as any others ;) Or better....

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back