OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Evelyn had heard of the girl for who this rose belonged. She never had met the girl but had seen her at Quidditch Games. She was the beater of Slytherin and it seemed like a girl that Evelyn would not really like. But she learned not to lead her thought by first impressions. That was something the old Evelyn would do. The Gryffindor prefect decided to pay a visit at the Quidditch Pitch, figured perhaps the girl was to be found there. When Evelyn entered she looked out for a girl. And noticed the brunette. '' Hi your Odette Harper?'' the blonde asked to the girl. And waited for a response.

One of the things that always cheered Odette up was quidditch. It never failed. Which was why most of her free time lately was spent at the pitch. It was easier to ignore how many friends she had lost over the course of the year if she kept herself busy. Practice wasn't nearly often enough for her taste, so she tended to practice on her own. But just when she was about to mount her broom and head into the sky, she heard someone call her name. She turned, frowning. "What do you want?" She snapped at the blond girl approaching her.

The blonde waited for the girl to react. And how the girl reacted made Evelyn roll her eyes. She could just threw the rose and leave if the girl wanted that. But Evelyn decided to be nicer and she had a position as prefect so she didn't want to be unkind. Than she would fall into old habits, that she didn't wanted.'' Hi Odette. I'm Evelyn. I only got a rose for you. So here it is.'' the blonde said to the girl and waited for her reaction. She also gave the note that was on it. '' It also has a note.'' she added.
I'm sorry

Odette saw the girl roll her eyes and puffed up slightly in annoyance. If she was going to react like this, why was she even bothering to talk to her? The girl then introduced herself and said she had a rose for her. Odette took it from her, confused as to why it was a pink one. Harley didn't seem like the type to send pink roses. But unfolding the note explained everything. Even though it was unsigned, it was clearly from Hayden. The words were plain, simple, and cowardly. Sure, he could say it like this with a rose but not to her face. He couldn't even sign his name. Truthfully, she had been angry at their breakup but not much else. She hadn't even thought of sending him a rose, as he had made it clear that he preferred his prefect position over her. But now she had to deal with this. "Thanks, do you want the rose by any chance?" She asked the girl. Might as well try to give it away. "I don't want to keep it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back