That Awkward Moment When...

OOC- The awkward moment when you realised that your body hates you and is obviously trying to kill you. :o

IC: The awkward moment when you're featured in a gossip magazine because you're boring. :cyndi:
OOC: The awkward moment when you're the only person in your school to have the guts to cheer for the team that everyone knows will lose. :r

OOC- The awkward moment when your Mother says 'Funeral' rather than 'Christening' and manages to turn what is supposed to be a happy occasion, morbid. :r

OOC: The awkward moment when your teacher tells you a dirty joke and now every time you see an owl, you cringe.

Out of Character: That awkward moment when your Cat doesn't want to let you sleep in during your vacation.

OOC: That awkward moment when you plug in your laptop and forget to turn on the power.
IC: That awkward moment when you see a person in Eelyops Owl Imporium looking at cats.

OOC: That awkward moment when a power-cut just occurred and when it comes back again, you turn on your computer and you can no longer post in the shouty.

OOC: that awkward moment when
1: you buy a jumper with a wolf on it because you know it is something that your character would buy.
2: you realise that the day you bought it (i.e. today) is the day before a full moon (i.e. tonight)
:cry: you then realise that last full moon your sister bought you a t shirt with a wolf on it.

now I wonder what my purchase next full moon will be? :linda:

IC: that awkward moment when you loose your house 10 points for pulling a prank in class which you did as you promised your friend that you would do it. and the two of you are meant to be the ones setting a good reputation to the other students.

OOC: That awkward moment when you jump into the pool...and it is warm.

IC: That awkward moment when you talk to yourself more than you talk to others.

OOC- The awkward moment when you eat some cookies and since they're dry they cut your tongue. So now I have cookie-cuts on my tongue! :o

OOC: that awkward moment when your mum stares at you because you're laughing at something on HNZ.
IC: that awkward moment when someone is jealous of you for something you hate about yourself.
Akso, that awkward moment when your husband comes back as a ghost after you killed him.

Out of Character: That awkward moment when you run over your dad's foot with a car and you start to cry hysterically in front of everyone because you feel bad. :(

OOC- The awkward moment when your dad rings his brother-in-law (John) and tells him that the footy team they go for won when all odds were against them, and he was really happy about it and cheering and everything, but then he pulled a face and I say: "It would be funny if it was a wrong number..." and it was! To make things funnier, he ended up ringing some bloke that is named John, but goes for the team that lost! =))

IC: The awkward moment when you think your best friend's older is your best friend, who has not spoken to you due his house burning down, which you slap in a crowded room for being a crumby friend and not writing.

OOC- The awkward moment when you reach school, all refreshed and ready to learn, but then you find out that you have Maths first period, and you nearly have a breakdown. :correct:

IC- The awkward moment when some random person comes up to you, and automatically says that your parents died so they could get away from you...

OOC: that awkward moment when you realise that you plan to get up at six tomorrow to go to uni so that you can attend a lecture for a unit you aren't even enrolled for. (yes my sister has already informed me that I'm mad/insane)

IC: that awkward moment when you realise that it is only a couple of days until graduation and you haven't a clue how to walk in heels, and you will be wearing them during the ceremony, and you prey that you wont fall over.

OOC: That awkward moment when you get a call from someone looking for another, but is instantly attracted to your accent and keeps talking.

Out of Character: That awkward moment when you go to make a smoothie but forget to put the lid on the blender before you turn it on. :(

OOC: That awkward moment when you get into a fight with two machines in one day.

OOC- The awkward moment when you're usually the quiet one in the classroom, but today you just became really random and loud. :cyndi:

IC- The awkward moment when you snap and deck a girl to the ground because she mentioned your parents and brothers deaths.

Ic that awkward moment when you trip over during graduation and blame the shoes (stupid heels).
Ooc. That awkward moment when you arrive at uni 4 hours before your lecture.

OOC: That awkward moment when someone adds you on skype and he's a twenty eight year old man and said that he likes your art blog when you don't even have an art blog. o_O

IC: that awkward moment when your sister invited you ex-boyfriend to your graduation as a surprise and you have no idea what to say.

OOC: That Awkward moment you get a pimple under the nose pads, Ouch!

IC: The awkward moment you hate a house because of one ex-boyfriend, opps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back