That Awkward Moment When...

OOC: That awkward moment when you get excited over something you love and your mom gives you a weird look.

The awkward moment when you meet your singing teacher's incredibly good looking son! ;)

OOC: The awkward moment when you sit down to use your ancient desktop for the first time in years and scare yourself when you start to type because you forgot how load the keyboard is. xD o_O

Kyle Cavanaugh said:
IC: The awkward moment when you roleplay with a person whose character has the same playby as yours
This should be OOC(out of character) :r But it is very awkward xD

IC: The awkward moment you have a class with your sister who looks exactly like you. Teacher be prepared for confusion!

Out of Character: That awkward moment when your kitten tears up all of your toilet paper and you have to go to the bathroom really bad.

OOC- The awkward moment when your laptop tries to tell you that whenever you write 'muggle-born', you're trying to write 'smuggle-born' :tut:

OOC- The awkward moment when your foot is ran over by another dance teams prop when you were helping them out by moving it off stage for them. And by the end of the day you foot had been ran over three times. :tut:

OOC that awkward moment when you cant remember who's someones account is so you look at the profile and can tell by the birthday *cough*tenile*cough* :p

OOC: That awkward moment when you believe you suck in the English classes, and you get into advanced English in college.

OOC: That awkward moment when you have to form a funnel with all the other people you've spent the last few days with for all the first years to walk through and get them pumped up. And they're all like "What the heck is wrong with these people screaming in my face?" That's in an hour and ahalf from now, but hey I get free dinner for it!

IC: that awkward moment when your student wants to tell you something but at the same time doesn't want to. and you know exactly what's going on but cant mention to him that you know.

The awkward moment your roommate is all moopy and upset on her bed and you're scrolling through facebook and this funny picture pops up and you star to laugh and then realise it is not a good time for laughing at all...

OOC: that awkward moment when you realise that you have just completed your own graphics request but will leave it up as you are sure someone else can do it better

OOC: That awkward moment when you find out what is really wrong with car was the tires, ready to shoot off of the car. And you rode in it going at high speeds for over 11 hours for a trip.

OOC: That awkward moment when your grandparents want to watch a movie with you, and it is American Pie.

OOC: The Awkward Moment when it's technically still summer, but the central heating is on.

OOC- The awkward moment when you write up half of your essay and realise that it sounds far too smart to how you usually act, so you dumb it down so your teacher doesn't think you cheated.

IC: That awkward moment you try to stop a fight and at least one of the people don't even hear you...

OOC: That awkward moment you have no dinner plans with anyone and decide the best thing to do is do a walkby in the dining court to see if you know anyone and if not get something from the market and eat in the room.....( #collegekidproblems) lol

OOC - That awkward moment when you stand talking to someone (you know and knows you) for 10 minutes but you can't remember his name or how you know him :correct:

OOC - that awkward moment when you ask a customer the name of the horse he's asking about (I work in a betting company) and he says 'call me sir' and I think he's been a cheeky git, call him sit and he turns around to say that the horse was called 'call me sir' :correct:

OOC- the awkward moment when your Math teacher gets cranky because instead ofkeeping with maths, you tell him you're going to art instead.

OOC- the awkward moment when you're sitting over the other side of the classroom doing a test, and wwhen you and your friend come together, you rrealise that you got the same mark, the same questions wrong and the same incorrect answers. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back