Closed Terrible at Secrets

Linden watched the girls leave. The two of them walking out together and he was glad that they both seemed to understand not to tell about what they had seen. But lin knew it was only going to be time before someone else saw. Someone who wasn’t quite so understanding. He looked down at cas whose big eyes were gazing up at him. Looking glossy and scared im fine, but my tongue but nothing exciting. How are you? he asked rest I got his forehead against Caspers. ”what should we do now? he asked asking about both right now and also moving forwards as a then.

Casper clung to Linden a moment before pulling away very reluctantly. "I- I'm sorry, I didn't-" he ran his hands through his hair. He tried to hide how hurt he was, but it was hard. He should have known better. What had he been thinking? "I should go," he whispered, starting for the door. He felt so stupid. Linden wouldn't want anyone to know. How could Cas let himself slip up so badly?

Linden held onto cas reluctantly letting go as he pulled away. you don’t need to apologise buttercup. I think I was the one kissing you anyway. So if anyone should apologiseing, which they shouldn’t, it should be me” . He said as Casper moved further away from him and he already missed having him in his embrace. He reached up and grabbed his hand. ”cas, don’t run away from me again. We need to talk about this. About us. I can’t deal with you avoiding me any more” he said. He was okay with their relationship being secret. But he couldn’t deal with cas hiding every time anything happened between them. It was like they made a few steps of progress then ended up right back at square one again.

Casper was startled when Linden took his hand, stumbling a bit. Blushing, he sank down onto his knees beside the man, staring at the floor. He swallowed hard, uncertain what Linden could have to say and half convinced it would be some sort of break up speech. "Okay," he offered gently, his grip tightening a bit on Lindens hand despite his inability to meet the man's eye.

Lin was glad cas didn’t run off. And actually joined him sitting on the floor. He reached over and grabbed the picture he had drawn And handed it to cas. Looking at him looking away. “Cas I love you. And I love being your boyfriend even if we have to do it in secret. But I don’t like it when you avoid me it hurts me here. he said gesturing to the centre of his chest I would rather be your friend and have you around than date an idea of you. I know that you have been hurt in the past. That you are scared of commitment. Scared of me. But I will do everything I can to protect you, and love you and make you happy. I am serious when I say my heart is yours. So be gentle with it he said moving Caspers hand to his chest hoping he could feel hos heart beating under hos fingers maybe we should talk about telling people about us, so we don’t have to hide all the time and worry about being seen. he said. This time it was his turn to peer at cas to see what his reaction would be.

Casper's heart beat furiously in his chest. Lindens words were as pretty as ever. How did he manage that? He scooted a little closer, staring at the hand on Lindens chest. He clutched gently at the fabric of Lindens shirt. "This isn't about my commitment," he managed gently. "Lin, I... I don't belong anywhere." He spoke softly, his eyes watering. "I've never... I don't know what love feels like."

He shut his eyes, slumping down a bit where he sat. "Sometimes- sometimes it's so easy to think you- that you... But, I keep- getting caught in my head, wondering- wondering how long it will last this time." His voice was quiet, breaking every so often. "It's... It's always been that way with you. You only- want me when there's no one better. I'm just... Waiting for you to... To figure out I'm not- worth anything..." Cas drew his hand back gently, his hair falling to cover his eyes. "No one ever stays. Not for me."

Linden listened as cas spoke. he bit his lip as cas said that he never felt like he belonged anywhere. "you do belong if you let yourself belong. and let yourself be loved. because you deserve both and you belong with me i want to love you" he said as he felt cas grasp at his shirt oblivious to how that made lindens skin tingle.
"Cas i don't only want you when there is no one else. you have always been my best friend and that has been important for me. and, and you have had your fair share of ignoring me and chasing and obsessing over other boys." he said. maybe it was a bit of a low blow. but it wasn't like cas hadn't done his fair share of running after other boys. "and cas that was what I was trying to work out all last semester. that is why i asked Finn to the ball. just to make sure what i felt for you was genuine, was real. and was worth potentially ruining our friendship over. and trust me that was a big ask" he said.leaning forward resting his forehead against caspers chest.

Cas hesitated as Linden spoke, bringing a hand up to rest gently on the back of Lindens head as it rested against his chest. He considered everything Linden said for a little bit, chewing on his lip. Eventually, Cas pulled away, gently, and moved to lay back on the couch. He propped a pillow behind his back, conjured up a blanket, and draped it temporarily over the back of the couch. "C'mere," he summoned Linden gently, holding open an arm and patting a spot on his chest.

Linden felt cas move and he thought he was about to move off again but instead, he shifted them back onto the sofa. he smiled and followed lying snuggled against him, head resting on the crook of his shoulder and hand over his heart. "so baby, will you go to the valentines dance with me" he asked looking up at him walking his fingers slowly up his chest.

Cas smiled as Linden laid with him, pulling the blanket over them. He sighed, feeling a little more content as Linden snuggled into him. Cas was still scared, sure. But he hated thinking that he hurt Linden at all. He shivered as Lin spoke, walking his fingers up Cas' chest. "How could I say no?" He teased gently, his fingers slipping into Lins hair. Cas bit his lip. "I... Will make you a deal." He offered slowly. "I'll stop trying to hide from you when my head gets to me." He blushed and looked away. "You just... Have to hold me when it does." He smiled shyly. "That's a lot of cuddling though, choose wisely."

Linden felt the rumble of caspers chest as he spoke. he smiled shifting his hand up and over caspers shoulder as he said how he couldn't say no. "I didn't want to assume" he muttered. "so, it is a date" he said. making it clear this time that it was intended to be a date.
he listened to caspers clauses on the date and he smiled. "sounds like an easy deal to make." he purred "but if we are going to cuddle that much we probably should think about telling people. and tara will kill us if we don't tell her first." he said feeling so comfortable here his feet tangling up with caspers

Cas smiled shyly. "Yeah, it's a date," he agreed, his voice barely a whisper. A date. A date. With Linden. He took a breath, his heart fluttering at the thought. He bit his lip. "I'll tell Tara if you tell Lucas," he offered, his grip around Linden tightening. Lucas was going to be furious.

Linden exhaled a sigh as cas agreed to it being a date. "Finally" he whispered feeling cas hold him tighter.
he shook his head slightly at caspers comment. "I will tell Lucas. but maybe we should both tell Tara" he said. he didn't want cas to be the only one to be on the back end of her told oyu so comments or get to see her reaction.

Casper smiled sheepishly at Lindens murmured statement. "Sorry," he apologized gently, kissing Lindens temple. He sighed and shut his eyes. "Let's just... Worry about it tomorrow," he yawned. "We can probably pass that we accidentally fell asleep in here," he only half joked, rubbing his cheek against Lindens hair.

Linden smiled softly at Caspers apology. dont be he said curling into Caspers side. It really was Nice like this and he could see why cas liked hugging into him.
He listened as cas suggested accidentally falling asleep here and chuckled. you already did that buttercup. It is only dinner time. And I was looking forward to some food seeing as I missed lunch while studying he said rolling over so he was resting on cas a little more

Casper pouted. "But I can't lay with you in the dorm," he complained, wrapping both arms around Linden and turning slightly to cuddle him more. Casper was probably being needy, but he couldn't help it. Linden was warm and Cas was enjoying it very much.

Linden shook his head against Caspers chest as he said they couldn’t cuddle in the dorms. ”Why not? We would have to keep the curtains closed and be quiet. But cuddling would be nice” he said Shuffling slightly as cas moved before kissing him lightly.

Casper hesitated at Lindens suggestion. It was risky... but totally worth it. As long as they weren't caught. He sighed softly, kissing Linden back easily. "Oh, alright, you win." He smiled warmly. "But if I'm going to be in your bed I'm staying there all night," He warned Linden. Cas had sleep to catch up on, and he knew he wouldn't be willing to move once he'd settled down.

Linden smiled as cas said he had won. "I didn't realise it was a competition, but if it was, i am sure i have won" he teased before kissing his soon-not-to-be-secret boyfriend. he shook his head slightly as cas aid that if he was sleeping in his bed he was staying the night. "what? do you think i would kick you out after an hour or something? you are good to stay so long as you don't roll around too much or i would have to move over to yours" he said thinking of when his younger sister had crawled into his bed when she had been little and had nightmares or had wanted her big brother to tell her a bedtime story in the middle of the night. it had been cute except she rolled around so much that between her and Bjorn he had practically pushed him out of his own bed.
Lin would have been comfortable lying where they were for a while however it seemed his body had other plans as a large gurgle erupted from his stomach making him laugh and reminding him it was dinner time and he had missed lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back