OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
11 in Knotted Silver Lime, Dragon Heartstring Core
Juniper was surprised that she was taking a chance to ask a boy to the Yule Ball, especially because it was a boy she really didn't know and a ball she really didn't care about. Dances were not her thing. She would much rather be off on her own, but she figured that wasn't the best approach to making it in this school. Juniper got up from the group of girls and made her way over to the Ravenclaw boy, giving him a tap on the shoulder. "Hey, Ajax, right?" she asked with a false confidence in her voice.

Ajaccio had been enjoying his morning, he had big plans for the day as the weather was finally getting to a point where he could spend his whole day outside in the sunshine, but to be able to do that he needed a good meal and needed to be ready for it. He was finishing up his meal and had taken off the cap from his head and placed a little bottle of sunscream on the table. Wild curls in a very clear birds nest let loose, one could wonder how he got the hat on in the first place. He felt a little tap on his shoulder and then a voice, he glanced back and smiled at the girl who greeted him. "That's me! You're Juniper right?" he said with a bright tone he recognised her from their house, from their classes together. "How are you? Are you looking for someone?" he asked, he didn't know her particularly well so it was perhaps a bit odd that she was coming to him but perhaps she had just heard about his skateboarding and wanted to give it a try and he was more than willing to share that knowledge with anyone.

Juniper watched as the boy turned around and was surprised at how curly his hair was. She had curly hair of her own, but this was a different kind of curl that she almost wanted to run her fingers through. She felt her hand twitch and responded to his question. "Yeah, Juniper, and I'm actually looking for you," she said with a slight scoff in her voice. "We were playing this, well, kiddy game over there," she started. Juniper could feel herself faltering. She should have prepared this question more, but it really wasn't a big deal, right? She wanted to glance back at the table and make sure they weren't watching her, but if he said no in front of all of them, she wasn't sure how to go back to the table and just play it off. "Anyway, I got tasked with asking you to the Yule Ball, and you don't have to say yes, but just so you know, I have pretty decent fashion taste, and with that hair, I'm sure we'd be lookers." She winced when she said "lookers." That was such an old people saying. She looked at the boy and waited for him to respond. It wasn't a direct ask, but it was as much as Juniper was going to give.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back