Team Practice!

Pungahn walked out onto the pitch. "sorry im late! i got caught up in studying for an exam and lost track of time!" (((meaning i was at karate and HAD to stay for a few extra minutes to say goodbye to someone.))) She mounted her firebolt and flew up to liz. "what did i miss?"

"Alright," Ford closed his eyes and moved on at a slightly faster pace than before, trying extra hard to stay on track.

Liz quickly moved to the left. "Thanks Caysi! Is the lap almost over?" she smiled, hey eyes still closed.

She didn't hear Pungahn's voice- she was too high up.

Sophia tried very hard not to openly frown. "I am not a fan of nicknames. We can discuss it later if you really want to. Right now let's fly." Sophia closed her eyes and began to fly forward as a normal pace, trusting Kiera would lead her.

Sophia flew forward with her eyes closed, hoping this went well. She despised looking foolish, as she was not a foolish person. She took in a breath and continued forward, waiting for direction from Kiera.

Pungahn realized that nobody was really listening to her, so she was content to practice a few basic stunts until someone would be smart enough to notice she was there. she hated to be rude and disrupt them.

Courtney followed Ford, "Whoa! Slow down Speedy, we're not in a race you know!" She was joking of course. "I'm joking Ford, you're doing great, keep going!"

Liz kept going, until Caysi said that the lap was done. When she opened her eyes and saw Pungahn, she grinned. "Hey! Glad to see you're here!" she looked around. "It looks like everyone's about done anyhow. Well, we should go wait down on the pitch. If we fly down the center, we won't interfere with anyone's laps."

She turned her broom to fly to the center of the pitch, and then down towards the ground.

Pungahn was mid barrel roll when she saw liz fly in her direction. she was still hovering upside down when she said. "hey Liz, could you tell me what we're doing and what i mised?" she soon realized the blood was flowing to her head and turned back upright and faced her.

Sophia took in a breath and began to slowly turn to the right, hoping she wasn't turning too sharply.

Ford grinned, "You're going to kill me!" He wasn't usually this happy, but flying brought it out in him. Ford continued along, and didn't veer off course this time, and when they came to the end he opened his eyes, "Very good," Ford said, regaining his cool.

Liz grinned at Caysi. "Thanks! I only got that way through practice though.... and most of it's still just technical!"

She turned to Pungahn. "Well, we were doing some trust exercises." Liz looked at Pungahn's red face. "Er... I'll tell you as we get to the stands! You look like you need to sit down!" she grinned and explained what they had been doing, as they flew down.

Courtney laughed. She saw that Pungahn had arrived. "Hey, look. Pungahn's here. Maybe we should fly over where she is and say hi?"

Pungahn flew over t a seat and set down carefully and dismounted. she sat and listened patiently to Liz.

Ford shrugged, "Alright, let's go." And he began to descend slowly.

"Hi... Caysi" Pungahn did not know casyi very well yet and had almost forgotten her name.

Sophia opened her eyes with relief. She looked to Kiera and gave her a half smile of sorts. She then looked around, wondering what everyone else was doing. Seeing that everyone was regrouping in the stands she turned to Kiera. "Shall we?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back