Team Practice!

Ford followed beside Courtney, giving her directions for small adjustments as needed. He guided her around the field once, "This isn't so bad," commented Ford, to nobody in particular, "My turn, then?"

Ford cocked his head, confused, "Comforting," he grinned, as he closed his eyes and set off at about the same pace Courtney had done.

Caysi thought Only 10 more feet... Caysi trusted and knew that Liz wouldnt let her crash

"That's good. You'll need to straighten out soon. I'll tell you when." Sophia paused for a bit, waiting as they flew around the end of the pitch. "All right, now."

Courtney followed Ford around the field, giving him appropriate directions. As she flew beside him, she was hoping she wouldn't need to call out something sudden to avoid a crash.

"I think we're doing alright, the entire team seems to be doing alright. This is great."

Ford nodded, "This isn't bad," he said, but immediately he began veering off to the side without noticing. He was notoriously bad at keeping his mind on where he was in relation to his surroundings, and he was surprised he had gotten this far so well.

"Good job Caysi! You're done!" Liz was still grinning. "Fantastic! Have you been practicing much? You seem to know the field quite well. Or is it just a natural talent?"

Courtney saw Ford begin to fly of course. "Ford, Ford! Try turning right slightly and straightening out. You are beginning to shift to the left."

Caysi smiled and said " Thank you but no I dont practice..I guess its natural talent."

Ford almost opened his eyes, but resisted the urge. He straightened out to where he was going before, "How's that?"

Courtney let out a sigh of relief. "That's perfect, now continue in that position for a few more feet. Our lap is almost finished."

"Alright," Ford nodded and continued carefully, but not losing any speed, until the end of the lap when he opened his eyes, "That wasn't too bad at all," he said to Courtney, "So, do we do that again, or wait for Liz's instructions?"

Courtney stopped and looked at Ford, "I have no idea what we do next. I suppose we have to listen to Elizabeth's instructions. Unless you want to try once more?"

"Straighten out, and then we're done." Sophia flew forward a bit and hovered, waiting for Kiera to finish.

Caysi kept going at the same pace as Liz. Liz was about to go into the stand and Caysi screamed " Liz move to your left!!!!".

"Sure, why not?" Ford said, "Shall I try again, and try not to mess up?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back