Team Practice!

Caysi was so excited for the quittich practice!!!!

Liz looked up from her papers. "Alright! Since we're missing Pungahn, I'll pair up with Courtney!"

She grinned. "Alright, now that you've chosen your partners, we're going to switch them around a bit. The new partners will be Kiera and Sophia, Ford and Courtney, and myself with Caysi. Pungahn will step in for me once she arrives"

Liz nodded towards the pitch. "We're going to be doing some trust-gaining exercises with our partners. The reason I had you choose your own, was so I knew who not to pair you with. We need to gain trust in those that we don't know so well yet."

"The exercise is as follows- both of the two partners will fly around the pitch. One of them will have to close their eyes." she looked at each team mate in turn. "It's up to their partner to prevent them from crashing at all costs."

Liz smiled. "So! Go ahead and start on that! We'll fly in height increments of 25 feet, to avoid any sort of collision. Kiera and Sophia will be slying 25 feet above the pitch. Ford and Courtney, 50 feet. Caysi and myself, at 75."

Courtney walked up to Ford, "Looks like you're stuck with me!"

She hopped on her broom and hovered about 10 feet in the air, "Care to join me 50 feet up?"

Sophia listened to Liz and her golden eyes widened when she said they would be switching partners. She realized that it made sense, but she did not like the idea at all. Sophia walked over to Kiera, trying to look at least not unhappy. These are my teammates, I need to get along with them. With a fairly emotionless expression she looked to Kiera. "So, would you like to lead first, or follow?"

Liz flew up on her firebolt, next to Cyndi. "So! Up we go!" she began to fly up. "So, do you want to close your eyes first or second?" she asked, as they ascended.

Liz smiled. "Alrighty!" she said. Once they got to their full height, she turned to Caysi. "I'll let you know when the lap is over. All you need to do is try your best. I won't let you fall."

She waited for Caysi to close her eyes, watching her carefully. She kept the rest of the team in check through her peripherals. She didn't want any of them to get hurt either.

That's what Liz was leading up to, anyway. Everyone looking out for everyone else.

Liz stayed about 5 feet from Caysi, on the side closest to the stands. If The only things Caysi would even get close to hitting were the stands, and Liz would be in the way.

"Good job Caysi! You're doing it!" she grinned. She checked on the team in her peripheral vision they all seemed okay so far.

Sophia mounted her Firebolt and kicked off, flying up to where Kiera was. "Go first as in you want to follow first?"

Kiera thought. "No Ill close my eyes first. I trust you not to let me crash too bad!" she said with a laugh. She noticed Sophia had a Firebolt. That made her feel better since she did too. They could easily keep up with each other.

"I will do my best." Sophia flew to the side of Kiera and a bit in front of her. "Ready when you are."

((Sorry, I was on the phone.))

Ford hopped on his broom and hovered up to Courtney, "Alright, let's do this," Ford said, eager to get his first Quidditch practice underway, "Do you want to close your eyes, or shall I?"

Courtney looked to Ford, "I can go first if you'd like, I've done this with Liz before. It's pretty simple."

Sophia flew beside Kiera, her gaze changing often between Kiera and what was ahead of them. She was on Kiera's right, closest to the stands. "We're going to the end of the pitch, be ready to turn left. Not too sharp though."

"Alright," Ford said, "Fifty feet then?" He began flying upwards.

Caysi could feel the wind in her hair . She had a firm grip on the firebolt as she kept going and going.

Courtney followed Ford upwards until she had hit the 50 foot mark. She pinched her eyes closed. "Alright, get ready." She said as she began to fly around the pitch at a decent pace.

Caysi wavered to the side, and Liz called, "Go a bit more to your left!" she blocked Caysi's way from crashing. "And in about 10 feet, the lap is over!" She beamed at the girl. Caysi was doing a great job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back