Team Practice!

Elizabeth Malfoy

Liz walked out onto the pitch, firebolt in hand. Once the team arrived, she stood on the stands.

"Alrighty guys! We're going to work on trust today! And, of course, flying." she looked at each team member.

"We're going to start with all of you pairing up. I won't be participating in this... yet. There are 7 of us, so we'll have 3 pairs." Liz smiled at her team.

"Alrighty! So let me know who you've paired with, and then I'll explain what we'll be doing today! I need at least four of you to pair up before we begin."

Sophia had arrived at the Quidditch Pitch with her Firebolt in hand. She saw Liz and stood, waiting for instruction. After listening and discovering that they were to pair up, Sophia looked around at who was there, hoping to pair up with Ford.

((Should I be hovering or standing?))

Ford sauntered up to Sophia after listening to Liz talk, "Hey, wanna pair up?"

Caysi came onto the quittich pitch and her firebolt in her left hand looking for her team mates. She saw them " Hey Liz, Sophia how are you guys doing?"

Sophia turned toward Ford at the sound of his voice. "Yes, I will pair up with you." She then turned her attention to Caysi. "Hello. I am fine, how are you Caysi?"

Ford turned to Caysi, "Hey, I'm Ford. You're Caysi? We're both chasers, I suppose."

Caysi looked at Ford " Yup were both chasers and so is Kiera I just dont know where she is."

Liz grinned at Caysi. "I'm brilliant! How can I not be, especially out here on the pitch!"

Seeing that Ford and Sophia paired up, she smiled. Good, just as I'd hoped. Only one more pair to go before we can start...

Caysi said" I would have liked to pair up with Kiera but shes not here yet."

Sophia stood, listening to the conversation, taking note of who was playing what position. As Keeper, she would not be in much direct contact with them, but it was still important for her to know the team. She took in a breath, her golden eyes scanning the pitch.

"Cool," Ford nodded, his gaze grew to envelope Sophia and Liz "I can't wait to practice, our team's gonna be great."

Liz looked around. "Kiera, Courtney, and Pungahn." she paused for a moment. "George Weasley may also come by for awhile. If the others take awhile to show up, you can pair up with him in the meantime... I'm sure he wouldn't mind!"

Courtney walked up to her team, firebolt in hand. She saw a few members already standing there. "Guys, I'm terribly sorry. I had no intention of coming late to our first practice. Anyone care to fill me in on what I have missed?"

Kiera ran up right after Courtney. "Sorry guys I just got the message about practice! I promise I wont be late again." With a bright smile she seconded Courtneys question, "So what are we doing?"

Sophia looked to the newcomers with an expressionless gaze. "I believe right now we're just supposed to get paired up."

Sophia's golden-eyed gaze turned to Kiera. "Hello Kiera, it is nice to meet you." She then looked around to see who was here and who was missing.

Courtney looked to Sophia, "thanks for the explanation, but it seems like everyone has a partner but me. It doesn't look like Pungahn is here yet though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back