Closed Taking steam off

Jason Gates

Private Physician 💊 Loving Father

OOC First Name
Tamara
Jayce was home from work and had asked Tyra's brother to take the triplets. He loved his kids, but he definitely needed to spend some time with his beloved Tyra. He had bought a bunch of roses and was know carefully making a way of flower petals to their bedroom. In their bedroom he had placed candles in the form of hearts. They made the room smell like flowers.

He left a note on the steps for Tyra and hoped she would find it soon. Jason returned to the bedroom with a bottle of wine and waited for Tyra to get home.

Cutiepie,

Follow the petal path for a lovely night out.

Someone you knew in the past ;)

Tyra had been out in town for a bit, rearranging some contracts with suppliers. She was a little tired and aggravated when she returned home. She was pulling off her scarf when she saw the note. Curious, wondering what Jason was up to this time, she followed the rose petals, already relaxing. He was such a sweetheart. She came up to the door, opening it slowly. She half expected him to be waiting with a nerf gun. "Jayce?" She called, hesitantly poking her head inside.

Jason had been waiting on the bed for five minutes now. Suddenly he heard the door and knew his wife was home. No one else was supposed to come home today and he had rearranged things for the triplets. Soon enough he heard the bedroom door open and found his lovely wife peeking through. ''Hello Gorgeous'' Jayce mused from his position on the bed. ''I was waiting for you, no traps nor nerf guns promise''He laughed heartily and waited for his lovely wife to join him. He had hidden a trey of a variety of little snacks for them under the bed. Protected in some foil, so it wouldn't go spoiled with dust and everything else that lived under their bed. 'I just wanted to have a lovely night with you, no magic, no action.. well maybe some, but mostly love.''He winked and waited for his Tyra.

Tyra's eyes widened as she noticed he was laying topless in bed, grinning impishly and stepping inside. She shut the door behind her, sauntering over and letting her jacket fall from her shoulders. "Well, hel-lo," she exaggerated a bit, kicking off her shoes as she reached the bed and moving to sit in his lap, letting her honey hair free from its ponytail and laying her arms over his shoulders. "Come here often?" She teased, smiling warmly down at her husband.

Even though Tyra had ran errands all day, her hair still smelled lovely. She was sitting on his lap and Jason could't be any happier. Her arms were now rapped around his shoulder. ''Well, If you are here every day, I think I want to get a membership then'' He smiled and pecked his wife on the cheek. ''I brought snacks and some nice wine'' Jason told his wife. It was nice having the house for themselves. This definitely wasn't a thing if their children were home. ''Or we can skip the food and do other things' Jason winked and twirled a piece of Tyra's hair in between his fingers.

Last edited:
Tyra laughed lightly. "Well, you are certainly earning a free membership," She teased. "Let's put that to trial, shall we?" She kissed him eagerly, forgetting the rest of what he had said.

A good while later, Tyra lay on her belly, curled up under the blankets and completely content. "Mmm... this has been a good night," She murmured softly, eyes closed. "What else did you have in mind?" She asked, turning her head to smile warmly at her husband.

As soon as Jason received his membership the time seemed to go by in a blur. Jason started to massage Tyra's back softly. ''Definetly, this was one for the books'' Jason mused ''Can I become a VIP member now'' Jason said with a lopsided smile. ''You do know you look like a goddess now'' while kissing her neck. Jason didn't really have any other plans. He was content with chatting and kissing his lovely wife.

"Mmmm,I really don't know anything that can compete with what we just did'' Jason smirked. ''Do you have anything in mind'' Jason grinned and hoped he could stay in the moment forever.

Tyra hummed softly, relaxed under his touch. "I say we cuddle," She told him, "VIP membership includes cuddles and movies. Maybe snacks? I'm really hungry," She pouted, rolling and holding open her arms. "Everything is always so fast-paced. Why don't we just stay in bed and take it slow for a while?" She offered, beckoning him to lay down with her again. "You'll never believe what's been happening this week," She grinned.

Jason smiled broadly and softly stroked Tyra’s her hair. ‘’Mmhmh, I like think I am going to upgrade to VIP membership then’’ Jason remembered the plate of snacks he had brought that still lay under the bed. With a quick swoop he layed the plate on the bed and fed Tyra a piece of honeydew melon. ‘’We got enough food and drinks to keep up sustained for a little while longer’’ Jason winked. When Tyra spoke about her week Jason was eager to listen. He loved listening to her stories. ‘’Was it something good?” Jason mused ‘’Tell me’’ he said eagerly.

Tyra smiled as Jason stroked her hair, and giggled as he fed her the melon. She curled up closer to him. "I could live with staying in bed longer," She teased softly. When he asked what happened, she couldn't help but grin widely. "Well, Mr. Gates. I had two unexpected surprises. First, this morning, I got to meet Mallory- you recall I told you when she reached out to us last week? She is just absolutely the sweetest thing, so shy. I'm having her stay at the inn and help at the front desk for now. She has a little sister, Annika, but I'm not sure when she'll be by. And this afternoon, I got a letter from none other than Ada! Do you remember her?" She asked, "She went to school with us," She reminded him.

sorry

Jason was glad it clicked between Tyra and Mallory. They had enough rooms and could easily spare one for Mallory. On top of that the Inn had been pretty busy lately and more hands were always wanted. ‘Glad you and Mallory get along so good’ Jason mused and was drawing circles on Tyra’s back with his free hand. While stuffing a strawberry in his mouth with the other. Jason had to think really hard, but he did remember Ada. ‘’Yes I do remember her’’ Jason smiled ‘What did the letter say?’’ Jason paused ‘’It does sound you had a really productive week my dear''

Tyra chuckled, enjoying his touch on her back. "You'll love her. She's so sweet." She told him. "I'm eager to meet Annika." She mused softly. She rolled a little, picking up another strawberry to offer him. "Ada wants to stop by for a visit," She smiled brightly, "I'm looking forward to it, it'll be nice to see her again." She chuckled. "It's also nice to have more adults around. The triplets are driving me crazy," She pouted softly. "I love them to death, but they really are a handful."

Tyra was adorable and Jason was enjoying this time with his wife. ''I can't wait to officially meet them both'' Seeing his wife so excited about Mallory made him curious about the girl too. Jason bit the strawberry that Tyra offered him. ''Good thing, I planned this ahead.'' Jason grinned and offered Tyra a raspberry from the plate of fruits. ''It will definitely be nice to have more adults around'' Jason paused ''The triplets drive everyone crazy, I mean I love them, but they are sure a really active bunch.'' Jason wasn't sure if he wanted any more children. They had three already and they were a handful to handle.

Tyra chuckled, taking the raspberry. "Did you have a chance to meet the new barkeep? Atkin, he's a sweet kid. Ember recommended him." She sat up, scooting closer and laying her head on Jason's shoulder. "I'm still blaming you for the triplets," She teased lightly. She started peppering kisses over his skin. "Did I mention that I'm in love with you?" She asked softly, grinning impishly and pressing a kiss to his jaw.

Jason had been really busy with the triplets and a new client of his also required a bit more care. ‘’No, I have seen him once or twice, but I haven’t formally introduced myself’’ Jason said in a bit of embarrassment. Tyra lay her head on his shoulder and Jason smiled. This was the feeling of pure bliss. ‘’You do know the triplets are your fault, you have the eggs’’ Jason grinned. Jason liked the little kisses Tyra was giving. ‘’Did I mention I am too?’’ Jason said while Tyra was pressing a kiss on his jaw. He cupped her head and gave her a kiss on her mouth. ‘’We should have more triplet free days, maybe repeat this once a month.’’ Jason said when he released from the kiss, hopefully that was included in his membership.

Tyra chuckled, kissing him back. "Well, that sounds like a lovely idea." She grinned. "But I actually have a better one." She shifted so she was sitting in her lap, and ran her hand through his hair. "I want to hire a nanny. I have Mallory on the front desk. Atkin on the bar. I'm building a good staff, Jayce. If I can get a nanny for the triplets, we can have these days once a week." She ran a hand down his jaw. "Sadly, though, you'll have to upgrade your new membership for that. Another deposit." She giggled playfully.

When Tyra said she had an even better idea Jason was intrigued to say the least. When she said she wanted to hire a nanny Jason was excited. He loved the triplets, but they were so much work. His love life with Tyra had been dwindled down to about nothing, since they were always tired in the evening. ''Hmm that does sound like a perfect plan.'' Jason smiled ''Oh, playing dirty are you eh..'' Jason grabbed Tyra and tackled her onto the bed. He sat on top of her and kissed her passionately. ''Is that enough of a deposit Mrs Gates?''

Tyra squealed when Jason tackled her, giggling as he sat on top of her. "Hardly," She teased. "You'll need a much, much, much, bigger deposit," She glanced down before giggling again, running her hands up his chest. "And then maybe some dinner," She grinned. "Or we can cuddle and watch movies, that would be nice too," She lay her arms casually over his shoulders. "So many things we can do," she mused lightly.

Jason was still on top of Tyra and knew he had the power now. When she demanded dinner and a larger deposit he rolled of her and laughed. ‘’Yeah, you are definitely playing dirty’’ Jason laughed heartily. ''You do know I am a lousy cook right?'' He was a great doctor, but cooking wasn't his forte. Her next idea sounded great in Jason's ears. Cuddles and movies with his wife her two of his most favourite things. ''As long as I can spend the rest of this evening and night with you, I will be the happiest man on this earth'' Jason grinned and twirled another lock of Tyra in his hands.

Tyra pouted as he moved, following after to cuddle him. "Don't I always play dirty?" She teased. When he said he was a lousy cook, she chuckled. "I do remember," she smiled. "But its sweet when you try anyway." She told him plainly. She blushed a little at his words, giggling softly and shifting in bed so they were under the covers. She picked up the remote and turned on the t.v., flipping through movies on Netflix. "What do you wanna watch then, love?"

Tyra was definitely a dirty fighter and Jayce being madly in love with her didn't really help his case either. He usually just gave Tyra what she wanted. ''Yes you do'' Jason mused. ''Yeah because when I fail at cooking, we can get take out that actually tastes good.'' Jason laughed, the last time he cooked was Spaghetti and the whole pasta was stuck on the bottom side of the pan. Jason looked at the Netflix assortment not knowing which movie he wanted to see. ''Hmm, what about the one with the superheroes that try to save the world like always'' He was lousy with names of movies, they barely had time for them anyway. Work, twins, the Inn and Tyra ate all of his time.

Last edited:
Tyra chuckled. "Alright, where do you want to get take out then?" She asked, thinking of a few places that might deliver. She chuckled, picking a random superhero movie to put in. She set the remote down as it started, scooting over and curling up against Jason. "This is nice," she murmured, running her fingers softly along his skin. "You don't relax enough," She scolded him lightly.

If Tyra wanted a burnt anything, he could definitely cook that up. Actual food was harder, he was a doctor not some Michelin chef. ''We could order at that new sushi place''Jason mused, he did like some good sushi every now and a while. Jason pulled Tyra closer and looked at the starting screen of the movie. ''Maybe when we get that nanny, we can actually relax'' Jason grinned, he had his study, but even that place wasn't triplet proof. ''And there is still that crap with Damien''Jason sighed ''Which makes it hard to relax as well'' He knew he was stubborn head, but he still couldn't forgive him fro his actions.

Tyra chuckled. "Leave it to me to pick the brother that can't cook," She teased, running her fingers lightly over his arm. "Sushi sounds wonderful," She smiled at the thought. "I'll start looking for a nanny right away then," She promised, her mind made up. She frowned as he brought up his brother. "Jason." She scolded lightly. "We can have that argument again tomorrow." He knew full well that Tyra thought he was being an idiot, reiterating it wasn't really what she wanted to do right now. "Shut up and cuddle me, would you?" She chided gently, wanting his full attention on her right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back