Swimming

Courtney Potter

Wand
Best wand ever!
Courtney headed to the lake, she wanted to be thought of as Court now that she was stuck a man for a few hours. She looked to Elizabeth, "are you ready?" she asked. She wondered if many students at the lake recognized who she was.

"Do you think they can tell who we are?"

"I doubt it!" she grinned. "Call me Eli!" she grinned. "So, what do you say we flirt with anyone who comes by?"

"I say its a plan" Courtney laughs as she takes off her shirt. "Man! I make one good looking guy!"

Liz took off her shirt as well "Wow... we do make some amazing men. If only there were blokes like us at hogwarts." she laughed, poking her pecs.

Courtney laughed at Elizabeth's comment. But then looked around and saw no girls approach them. "I wonder why nobody is coming?"

Liz grinned and cupped her hands around her mouth.

"Oi!!! Incredibly handsome blokes over here! No shirts on!"

She tried to supress laughter as she yelled out their new advertisment.

Bruin heard two guys flailing around in the lake and decided to go investigate. Never one to miss out on some good old male bonding he felt it incumbent upon himself to make an appearance....especially after his recent heart to heart with Elizabeth...now was the time for some fun.

"Hey boys...what's going on???", he shouted

Liz saw Bruin coming over. Embarressed about earlier, she was glad he didn't recognize her.

"Nothing much mate, just going for a swim."

Courtney flexed her arm muscles, "let's see YOUR guns buddy!" She said as she looked towards Bruin.

"Nice..." Bruin replied, giving his best Where's the Beach? Pose, So how's the water today?? I was down here last night with a couple of girls so it was pretty hot, if you get my drift?."

Without waiting for an answer, Bruin kicked off his shoes, pulled off his socks, lifted his t-shirt over his head and dropped his jeans, again. Bruin was wearing another of his new signature Sport Boxers...these ones were gold with red lettering stenciled acroos the back ...

Brave, Noble, and Nice Buns...
Don't you wish you were in Gryffindor???

Bruin took two big strides and leapt from the bank yelling... "CANNONBALL!!!"

Anastasia notices the three boys playing around in the lake. Feeling quite social and confident, Anastasia walks over to where the guys were in the lake took her towel off and got into the cold water.

Hey boys...what are you up to out here?

Anastasia gets a quick look at "Elizabeth" and likes what she sees

Hi, I don't think we've ever met...whats your name?

Courtney laughed, she had never heard Bruin talk like this yet. It was going to be one interesting swim.

She dived in the lake and yelped, "Oh! This is freezing!" Realizing she had just sounded like a girl, she clasped her mouth. "I was joking man." She laughed, hoping she didn't give away the situation.

Elizabeth looked at Anastasia, "My name's Eli. You can call me anything you like." He/She grinned. "What's your name?" she asked, trying not to laugh as she gave her the once-over.

"I'm Bruin, but you can call me the Legend Killer or LK if you want...So are you some of those new first years I've been hearing about?" Bruin asked...

"Yeah, we're brothers. Both in slytherin."

Courtney tried to hold in laughter, but let a small chuckle out. "Legend Killer? What got you that nickname?"

"Brothers in Slytherin. We thought we'd check out what Hogwarts has to offer." she said, looking sideways at Anastasia.

Anastasia laughed You're cute, is Eli short for something...like Elijah? My name is Anastasia.

Looking away from "Eli" she saw the back of Bruin, noticing his choice of undergarmets and she shouts HEY!! Nice undies Bruin! and laughs

"Thanks...I've got a whole series of them...I'm gonna pitch them to Professor Patil and see if I can't start selling them at Gladrags...the chicks will definetly dig 'em, right Anya?" Bruin joked

Elizabeth ruffled her own hair. "Just Eli." she grinned. "Anastasia is a beautiful name- it works perfectly with such a beautiful girl."

Liz smiled. When she caught sight of Bruin's boxers, she almost blew their cover.

Laughing, she said, "I suppose in Slytherin we get the nice chests. Or maybe it's just my brother and I." she laughed, not sure what to call Courtney. She could make it up first.

"Oh yes. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Chester, but as you can tell I have none. Haha, get it - chest hair!"

"I'd have thought you'd have said Big Snakes for Slytherin, but sure whatever..." Bruin replied as he went to do a back flip

(((OOC---think I'll get in trouble for that one???")))

Most definately! Don't let the girls feel left out though! We wanna sport this propaganda on our butts too!

Anastasia laughs; then realizes how stupid the joke she just made was

Bruin Dumbledez said:
"I'd have thought you'd have said Big Snakes for Slytherin, but sure whatever..." Bruin replied as he went to do a back flip

(((OOC---think I'll get in trouble for that one???")))
(((OOC: as im just gonna view this post ;) but i dont think we have a linguistic code unless its insults...))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back