Swimming

Liz was laughing, until Bruin tried to do something she didn't quite understand. In any case, it led to her falling over. She was laughing, until her laughter suddenly turned a bit more shrill. "Uh... Chester! Get in the water!" she yelled, and jumped into the lake, making sure she was up to her neck.

She was changing back.

Courtney noticed the change too, she jumped in the lake as quick as possible, "Where are our shirts!" She yelled.

Elizabeth tried to feign a male voice. "Bruin, can you help us. We need our shirts. We have a terrible skin disease that requires a shirt to fix. We have a special powder in our shirts."

Wow Liz thought I'm a terrible liar.

Bruin looked at Eli, surprised that he didn't know the chest mash handshake and even more surprised by what was happening to him...

Bruin spun quickly and caught a quick glimpse of Chester, but wait a sec...that didn't look like Chester :o ...Chester never looked that good....

Courtney tried to keep underwater, hoping that nobody would notice her long hair. "Geez! Gillyweed would come in handy right now!"

"Uhhh sure...", Bruin was confused..."ummm where are they??? I can't seem to find them anywhere???" Bruin said, not making much of an attempt to find them

"Gillyweed never looked so appetizing. Swim around a bit. It keeps the water murky." Liz said, laughing. "I guess the jig's up." she burst into hysterical laughter, suddenly realizing how rediculous they must look. "It was fun while it lasted" she grinned devileshly

Courtney's head popped out of the water, "Hey Bruin, mind handing over some shirts buddy?"

She began cackling, wondering if he would be angry.

Liz laughed. "I hope Anya isn't angry. I'm not sure I should mention this to her. Maybe we could spread the rumor that we transferred to another school."

"What in the...." Bruin exclaimed..."Where did you two come from??? What happened to Eli and Chester???"

"Gee, I was just starting to like those guys...oh well, I couldn't find their shirts anyways...see ya later girls...", Bruin turned and started to walk up the hill.

Bruin turned..."What? Couldn't resist the power of the sport boxers could you?", he said with a laugh...

Liz quietly held out her hand, and whispered "I'm Eli."

After hearing Courtney's comment, she lightened up a bit. This was just a prank afterall.

"Sure Courtney, no problem...and good to meet you Eli, but I thought you preferred to go by Liz?" Bruin extended his hand and began to pull Liz ashore, thinking she wanted some assistance out of the lake.

Liz shrieked as she was pulled out of the lake. She quickly drew her arms around her torso, covering what she could.

Her face was red with the most intense blush she'd ever had.

"Er..." she said. "I must have lost my top in the lake."

Courtney was shocked at what happened, "Liz, get back in here. We need to find shirts somehow."

Bruin stood on the shoreline, frozen momentarily, unsure of what to do...he quickly threw his own shirt to her and turned around..."Umm sorry about that....uhh I didn't know..."

Bruin scampered up the lawn and pulled on his jeans, suddenly feeling that the more clothes people had on around here the better...he located Eli and Chester's clothes and gathered them up in his arms and carried them to the shoreline

Users who are viewing this thread

Back