Swimming

In one word, courtney said, "Wetriedoutanewcandyfromgeorgeandbecamemen. Now find me a shirt will you!"

Elizabeth put on Bruin's shirt until he got back with their old ones.

"Er... what Courtney said. We tried some candy from George. He tried my prank in exchange for us trying his." She passed Courtney her shirt. She hid while changing into 'Eli's' shirt, and held Bruin's out to him.

Courtney put on the shirt and jumped out of the lake, "I think I'm beginning to shrivel." She laughed.

"So you two were guys??? That is so wrong!!! And I touched...you... both of you..." a smile formed on Bruin's face as he pulled his shirt on.... "...wait, but that means I lost to two girls....what is this world coming to???" Bruin added in exasperation,

"Haha, no worries. There wasn't much to touch when we were guys." Liz laughed with a wink.

"Also, we play quidditch. We're bound to have some good muscles going on. I've been working on that since I was in infant, and Courtney's already amazing on the court."

Courtney grinned. "Hey if I'm amazing, you must be double, or even triple amazing on the court. Now tell me Bruin, are we better looking as guys or gals?"

"Well, you know, Anya sure liked Eli, but as far as I'm concerned I think I'd rather have you two around to look at!!! With or without clothes I might add...", he said with laugh.

"Anyways, I've got to get out of these wet things...are you heading up to the castle or do you have any other tricks to play still?

Liz laughed. "I should probably get used to being a girl again before I pull any more pranks. We should do this again sometime. Pull a prank I mean. Not run around naked." she laughed. "I have a feeling I'll be visiting George for some new supplies again."

"Be sure to come get me before you pull another prank. We should do it together. I can see it, we will be the next Weasley twins. I mean, hey, we were already the Malfoy brothers."

Liz grinned. "It's true. We could give them a run for their money. Or we could just get some more of George's assistance. We should ask him if we could be official product testers!" Liz was really happy. This was the kind of friendship she was looking for.

Courtney squealed, "Yeeeeey!" as she hugged Liz. "I'm so excited, between this and the possibility of advanced lessons from professor King....We can't go wrong! But we should definitely pay Weasley a visit. Maybe we'll get paid to test his stuff!"

Liz hugged Courtney back. "We'll be a formiddable duo! If we ever start a company or something, we'll have to call it Potter&Malfoy or something like that. With all the past between my father and THE Harry Potter, it could work as quite the sales pitch! If nothing else, it would attract interest."

Courtney laughed, "Definitely. I think our second year here is starting off pretty awesome, no?"

(((ooc:bedtime for me, work in the morning...Boo :mad: )))

"Definetly!" Liz added with a huge grin. "Well, we should go change clothes. I don't know about you, but mine are soaking now!"

Bruin had stood aside and let the two girls have their moment...it was nice to see Liz enjoying herself, she had seemed so down earlier. He figured that Courtney was the type of person that could make anyone feel better though...

Bruin was starting to shiver a little though and wanted to get going..."Uh, sorry to interrupt, but, can we get going??? And hey, where's my hug???". Bruin opened his arms wide, half joking and half hoping that he might get a little love for the two pranksters.

Courtney started at Bruin for a few seconds, "You think I would forget about hugging you?" She questioned. As she got nearer to him she held out her arms and charged, tackling him to the ground.

On the ground she laughed, "fooled yah!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back