Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lou
Wand
Yew 12'' Core of Jackalope Antler
Erik found himself on the Prindeou's property. While he wasn't tied down by any means, he enjoyed Lou's company. It might be an odd situation, slower than he was used to, but he was in no rush. Lou had proposed hanging out again this evening. Erik approached the house. He knew Bettie wouldn't be delighted to see him, but that was too bad. He was wearing his favorite skinny jeans, purple shirt, and sneakers.

@Lou Prindeou

Lou felt… odd. He didn’t know what was going on with him. His life continued on as it always had. Well… mostly. He worked the farm, mostly, only now… he would get the occasional visitor. One he greatly enjoyed seeing, one that had taught him dozens of charms to help keep the farm running so Lou didn’t have to spend so much time there. He had just finished his work for the day and started making his way back to the house.

His eyes lit up when he spotted the visitor at the door. “Erik!” Without thinking, Lou darted forward, catching Erik up in a bear hug, spinning the man around happily. Lou set Erik back on his feet but didn’t break the hug, humming happily.

Erik was surprised when Lou swept him up into his arms and swung him around. Not that he was going to complain about being embraced by the handsome farmer. "Hi, Lou," he said, grinning up at the larger man. He hoped Bettie wasn't watching- he got the distinct feeling she didn't care for him. "How are you doing?"

Lou smiled, hesitating a moment before leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to Eriks lips. "Better now," he told Erik, lacing their fingers together and leading the other man inside. "I was just about to make something to eat; are you hungry?" He asked, kicking around dinner plans in his head.

Erik reddened as Lou kissed him. He returned it, though hesitantly. Really, he just needed to relax. He followed Lou into the house. "I could eat," he said, smiling back at Lou.

Lou chuckled, letting go of Eriks hand to run over to the fridge. "I have an idea. Can you go to the closet there," Lou motioned vaguely to a closet, "and grab the basket?"

Erik nodded. He walked over to the closet, opening it and noting the picnic basket on the high shelf. He reached for it with both hands and brought it down. "This is the one, yeah?" he asked.

Lou looked up, smiling. "Yeah, thanks." Lou quickly pulled out a lot of items- wine, salads, some sandwiches, crackers and summer sausage, and moved them all to the basket. There was already a blanket inside. Once it was filled, Lou took Eriks hand again with an excited smile. "Come on," he picked up the basket and led Erik from the house.

Erik grinned as he watched Lou load up the basket. He loved picnics. Erik accepted Lou's hand, feeling a little more relaxed this time as he followed him.

Lou led Erik through the farm, and after a few minutes they made it up to a hill overlooking the property. He smiled as they came up to the top and set to work, laying out the blanket and sitting down before looking up to Erik.

Erik grinned down at Lou, plopping down on the blanket next to him. He sat cross-legged and looked over the hill. "Beautiful sunset," he remarked, smiling at the other man.

Lou smiled as Erik sat down, moving a hand over Eriks and turning to look over the horizon. "It is." He spoke quietly. "I like coming up here sometimes,"

"I can see why," Erik murmured. He looked down at his hand, but didn't move it. "I know people who would kill to live in a place like this."

Lou smiled a little, though it was a sad one. "They can have it," he murmured. "I've… Never known anything else. A gilded cage is still a cage," he hesitated, drawing his hand away from Erik and wrapping his arms around his knees, watching the sunset. What was he doing? Erik was… wonderful. He was worldly and adventurous. And Lou was… Lou was just Lou.

Erik's brow furrowed as he listened to Lou. He didn't view this place as a cage at all. It was wild and open and airy. He reached for Lou, and then stopped short. "Well, thanks for sharing it with me all the same."

Lou peeked up, smiling softly. He leaned over, kissing Erik softly. "Im glad you keep coming back to see me, butterfly," he pulled back to smile shyly.

Erik thought Lou's lips were nice, soft. He wasn't a bad kisser. "Of course," he said, "you're good company." Never one to ask permission, he reached forward and opened the picnic basket. He twisted a grape off the bunch inside, popping it into his mouth.

Lou chuckled, going for the grapes himself. "How have you been?" He asked, popping off some grapes and eating them slowly

Erik reached for another grape, not-so-accidentally grazing Lou's hand as he did so. "I'm doing all right," he said. "Business is steady. No one's died in a while." He laughed, a little darkly. Realizing his twisted sense of humor was likely not appropriate, he added, "Sorry."

Lou chuckled, scooting a little closer and relaxing. "Its okay. It was funny," he teased, running his fingers lightly down Eriks leg. "Do you like your job?" He asked.

Erik snorted. He looked over at Lou curiously as his hands wandered. "I'm self employed, so I'm making the most of it." He smiled. "Keeps a roof over my head."

Lou nodded, not realizing he was idly tracing an aimless path over Eriks knee. "Being a potion maker must take a lot of skill," he mused softly. He glanced up to Erik, smiling shyly. "I keep finding new reasons to admire you," he spoke softly, reaching up and brushing Eriks hair from his eyes.

Erik was especially aware of the other wizard's hands. Was he going to do anything about it? Nope. Lou was just fine.

Erik shrugged. "It's following recipes, mixing ingredients, and stirring. Lots of stirring." Whether or not it needed true skill was up for debate. He blushed at Lou's comment about admiring him. "You'll run out of them, I promise."

Lou smiled and shook his head. He knew he wouldn't. "Silly butterfly," he murmured, hesitating a moment before leaning down and kissing Erik. He brought the hand up from Eriks leg and held his jaw gently in his hand, his kiss sweet and lingering. Lou could feel his heart skipping in his chest. He was really in trouble.

Erik's stomach dropped into the bottom of his abdomen as Lou reached up to kiss him. He suddenly forgot what he was going to say. And forgot everything else around them, for that matter. Erik returned Lou's affections, enjoying himself immensely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back