Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hi there fellow HNZer's!

Summer is upon us for the Admin, meaning that we'll be having *gasp* lives! :o Wicked, strange concept I know! That being said :lol: I'd like to ask for everyone's patience with PM's and applications. :) They'll be processed quickly, as explained below, but I believe there's a set time now for them to be processed. :D

For myself, I'm here again full time, yay! :woot: Which means that after my long absence of on again, off again, I'm playing the catch up game. :tut: I miss the days where I was in the know of most all aspects, but sadly I'm now catching up on all of the awesomeness that I missed! Plus my internet was out until this weekend, but it's on again yay!

I solemnly swear that you all will not have to wait on me as you had to before with apps. They will be going through more quickly and if you need anything at all, feel free to PM me about it once more. :) Also, if you have anything you need to talk about concerning the site and it's members/leaders, you can PM me about that as well. ;)

Hope you all have a very good and safe weekend!

Take care,
~Liv

Welcome back Livvy. :D :hug: Don't know you too well, but now's my chance to get to know you. ^_^

Hamza Khalid said:
Welcome back Livvy. :D :hug: Don't know you too well, but now's my chance to get to know you. ^_^
She is awesome and crazy ♥ , and she has this certain laugh. We call it the naughty laugh when we hear it, so beware if you hear that. :r

Aleyha Devearux said:
Hamza Khalid said:
She is awesome and crazy ♥ , and she has this certain laugh. We call it the naughty laugh when we hear it, so beware if you hear that. :r
I'll be on the look out. xD

First thing I read upon my return. :unsure:
Well, I hope nobody was being a sour-puss about the applications etc. I gave fair warning to the whole site.
If you did, and I find out, well - I'll consider your application the least pressing. :tut:

Now, I have returned - so hush your moaning and st00f. :r

Nicolas King said:
First thing I read upon my return. :unsure:
Well, I hope nobody was being a sour-puss about the applications etc. I gave fair warning to the whole site.
If you did, and I find out, well - I'll consider your application the least pressing. :tut:

Now, I have returned - so hush your moaning and st00f. :r
*slams fists on desk* DO MY APPLICATIONS NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOO xD

And yay to being back, Livvy :r

Aleyha Devearux said:
Hamza Khalid said:
*bats eyelashes* Ah the naughty laugh...how I miss thee *sighs and day dreams*

LIVVY! :hug: YOUR BACK! *uses awesome obervational skills*

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back