Summer Holidays...

Nina smiled at Harri then she said, "Alright Harri." Nina began to twirl her hair in her fingers softly as she watched Harri speak to her father, it was nice that they were close, Nina wished that she had that with her parents but wouldn't mention anything, it would be stupid and pointless.

((God mode approved ;) ))

Harri turned back to her friends as her dad turned on the spot and apparated to James' house. "So what do you guys want to do?" she asked, "Theres not much around the town I'm afraid,"she said anxiously hoping they weren't bored. "Or do you want to unpack and stuff?" she asked.

Alex smiled before smirking at Harri's question. 'Welll, you know, it was a pretty long journey'Alex said before smiling. 'Kidders'he said grinning. 'What is there to do bought the house coz if there isn't much I thought a run down to see the town might be nice but that's just an idea off mine'Alex offered smiling.

(and for me too)

Harri laughed and rolled her eyes, "Yeah we could head down to the town its small and really muggle old English though," she said grinning, "What do you two think?" she asked, "Oh and we'd kinder have to walk, the muggle transports pretty bad around the country," she added laughing as she remembered the time her and Tommy had been visiting there grandparents and waited 40 minutes for the bus.

Steph watched Harri's dad apparate away, and turned to Harri, 'Um, i really dont mind.' She said truthfully. She knew whatever they did would be fun.

Alex laughed. 'Well, when a said a walk, that was pretty much the idea. Walk, you know'he said jokingly. smiling.

(lol, i was bord soz..alex as da only friend of myn who was onlyn at da tym..just kinda popped up i gues :p dw ill leave hehe)

Libby then noticed Steph, "Oh sorry, er, well, see you later alex" She said, and ran off.

(( huh :huh: ? This is in my house, so I guess we can't really include Liberty? Sorry.))

"No I said we wer're going to the town," Harri said sticking her toungue out at him playfully, "So what about you two?" she asked turning to Steph and Nina who seemed kind of quiet.

Alex laughed, sticking his tongue out back at her. 'Whatever'he said obviously not having an argument to that.

Steph snapped out of her thoughts, 'Huh? Sorry, went off into my little world,' She laughed, 'Going into town sounds good.'

Alex looked at Nina and smiled. She seemed in her own dream world as well. Alex played with her hair whispering to her, 'We're waiting on you'jokingly. He smiled.

Nina zoned out slightly, looking around Harri's room when Alex played with her hair and whispered to her. Nina blushed a bright red and she said, "Hmm? I'm sorry, I guess I zoned, out." Nina continued to blush darker though smiling as Alex played with her hair.

Harri laughed, "Fancy fitting the town?" she repeated the question laughing as she saw Nina blush.

Alex smiled, holding back his laughter as Nina blushed at her 'dreaming'. He smiled before ruffling up her hair playfully and moving out of swiping distance.

Nina smiled at Harri and said, "Sure..sounds fun." When Alex messed up her hair she scowled playfully and then moved closer to him and wrapped him in a gentle head lock, her arms barely touching his skin, then she lifted her hand up to his head and ruffled his hair playfully and said, "You know..Alex..You're sooo funny."

'No, you wouldn't say'Alex joked back with mock surprise, smiling. He smoothed his hair back up, laughing. 'Depends what your humour is like'he added.

Harri laughed as Alex and Nina began messing each others hair up, she rolled her eyes at Steph grinning. "Right come on then," she said bounding down the stairs once more. She laughed as she saw Jasper and Bruce asleep next to each other, she had never in a million years thought the two of them would have got on so well.

Nina stood up as she combed her hair down with her fingers, following Harri carefully. When she reached the bottom of the stairs she raised her eye brows to see Harri laughing at her animals. It didn't seem like such an odd sight to her but then again she didn't know the animals' personalities.

Alex smiled and followed them down the stairs, looking at the animals. He smiled, wondering what was funny.

Harri saw the funny looks she recieved from Alex and Nina, "Whatt?" she asked laughing, "Bruce usually hates cats, so the fact that they are both laying asleep together is something I never thought Id see," she said laughing and shaking her head.

Steph had been day-dreaming, she did this constantly, and when she popped out of her world, she noticed she was alone.
She ran down Harri's stairs and saw Nina, Harri, and Alex, looking at her dog and a cat. Steph grinned and joined them. 'Whats the deal with the cat and dog?' Steph asked, knowing how much her St.Bernard had hated her cat back home in Canada.

Harri grinned at Stephs reaction, atleast someone else found in strange, "Hmm I'm not sure, they just seem to be the friends," she said laughing, "I'm not quite sure how, he would usually chace any cat he could find," she said poitning to Bruce.

'Yano, ive never seen a St.Bernard stay so close to a cat without trying to eat it.' Steph laughed, this was perfectly true. In fact she had never seen a dog this close to a cat. 'You have strange pets!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back