Kris
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Chloë)
Open after Daphne and Kaitlyn

Sully hadn't forgotten Aisa's dare from last year, he'd just been waiting for the perfect opportunity. They didn't have Defense this semester, but they hadn't had it at the end of last year either, so Sully felt like he'd already used that excuse. Besides, Professor Styx really wasn't that scary, it would be nothing to just catch him in the hallway and show Aisa he wasn't scared.
He was determined that today would be the day, and had made a point to steer both himself and Aisa past the DADA classroom between classes, hoping to catch Professor Styx towering over everyone between class. Spotting the teacher's grim face in the hallway, Sully nudged Aisa quickly with his elbow, giving her a confident grin. "Watch this," He said, making his way past a few loitering Slytherins and up to Professor Styx.
"Hey, professor!" He said brightly. "Just wanted to say everyone seems to think you're a scary bastard, but I don't think you're that bad at all." Sully gave Styx a companionable pat on the arm before immediately spinning around to make it back to Aisa. Everyone said Professor Styx seemed to be in a better mood this year, but Sully still figured a quick exit before he could react would be best.

While Aisa still preferred to be alone often, she was glad she had Sully to hang out with sometimes too. It did get kind of boring, walking between classes on her own. Sully was many things, but he definitely wasn't boring. Annoying sometimes? Definitely, but not boring. As they passed the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom, Aisa noticed Sully was looking around strangely. She knew he was up to something even before he nudged her, and she sighed. "Do I want to see this?" She asked, mostly to herself, as she watched him approach the professor. This could only end badly. She had kind of forgotten about the bet she had made with Sully, the bet she had immediately told him was a dumb idea and he shouldn't do. But she was starting to understand that if you wanted Sully to definitely do something, you should tell him not to do it. She watched with a mixture of dread and exasperation as Sully spoke to Professor Styx and said everyone thought he was a scary bastard. This was possibly the worst idea in the world, but Sully didn't seem to realize it. He even patted the man's arm. Aisa covered her face with her hand for a moment, but then looked over at the interaction again. She supposed if Sully was cursed to small bits by the Professor, she might as well see it happen so she could tell his friends about his unfortunate early demise.

Professor Kalif Styx was walking along the corridor, heading toward the dungeons after his class, before the next started in an hour. He had some parchment to pick up and also see if he had any letters waiting for him from his family. After all, the entire family was in the hands of his father and younger brother, Axel. However, as he was walking, Kalif heard someone call out for a professor, greeting or whatever. He turned to see the second year Gryffindor. He recalled the name Tofilau, with Miss Hunter not far behind. Tofilau spoke about him being a scary bastard, then said that he wasn't all that bad. Kalif glanced down as the boy even patted his arm. Kalif made his way to the two, seeing as Tofilau was making his way to his friend. "Watch the tongue, Solomon Tofilau. Now, if you don't mind, I'm a little busy at the moment. If you had something important to actually speak about, then say so now." Kalif crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows slightly.

Sully froze when he heard Styx behind him, spinning around quickly and craning his neck to look at up Professor Styx's face. He hadn't been instantly evaporated or turned into a slug or anything yet, so that probably meant Professor Styx had rightfully taken it as a compliment. He chanced a glance at Aisa, to make sure she was still watching, happy to be proven right that Styx really wasn't all that bad. "Oh, yeah, nothing else aye, Professor. Everyone else thinks you're scary and stuff, just wanted to let you know you're cool and all," Sully said quickly, giving Styx a thumbs up and his most charming grin. It was probably good for Styx's self-esteem if more students were nice to him.

Aisa stayed where she was and watched quietly to see how Professor Styx reacted to Sully's ridiculous behavior. He wasn't as annoyed as she had expected, but she wasn't pleased to see Professor Styx was now heading her way too. She rolled her eyes. "I've never met this idiot before in my life." She muttered dryly, though she knew that was an obvious lie as she sat with Sully in several of her classes and had just been walking with him. She meant it as a joke, to show she didn't approve of what Sully was doing. She had hoped that the boy would have enough common sense to drop it after the professor emphasized the word 'important' in his question, but instead he just repeated what he had already said. Aisa rubbed at her forehead. "No, nothing important, Professor." She added.

Kalif listened to the young Gryffindor boy repeat what he had just said. Then Hunter said that she didn't know him, while calling him an idiot. Definite lie, but considering the circumstances, he would not comment on that. "Since there is nothing else to discuss, if you don't mind." The Slytherin Head of House passed through the couple of Gryffindors and headed toward the dungeons. This was odd, and unexpected. More annoying than anything else. At least it was not important.

Sully slumped his shoulders the second Styx turned away, embracing a moment of relief that Styx was as chill as he'd been hoping, before straightening back up and beaming at Aisa. "See, easy as," He said cheerily. "Everyone thinks he's all mean, but I knew he wasn't so bad, aye," Aisa's exasperated expression almost matched Styx's own just before and Sully giggled at her before giving Styx's retreating back a big wave for emphasis about how not scary the whole encounter had been. Sully had to admit there had been a moment there where he thought Styx might hex him into next week or or something, but he was relieved that he'd been right about him being a secret softie deep down. Not so tough at all. "Told you I could do it. Dare complete." He added smugly, waiting for Aisa, or anyone else in the corridor to be impressed.

Aisa sighed as she watched Professor Styx passed them. She rolled her eyes at Sully. "That was so unnecessary. I bet you're in his bad books now." She told him, though she doubted really that Styx would give him any thought after this. "I never thought you wouldn't do it, I told you it was a dumb idea. It clearly was." She shook her head. "C'mon, let's keep walking." She said, clearly unimpressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back