Studying notes

Zazuka opened her mouth as if in shock. "You kidding me. Good for you. Everyone deseves some one specal." She said brightly.

Harri laughed "That suprising huh?" she said jokingly "I really like him but its early days you know?" she said happily.

Zazuka sighed. "But wow what are the odds someone you met ages ago would turn up now?" She asked thinking how that sanerio would have gone.

Harri grinned "I know, it was fantastic!" she said skipping a certain part out. "And it was weird cause the first time I met him we were just friends and I never really thought of him in that way you know?" she said thinking back to camp "But when we met it was really different." she siad wondering why that was.

Zazuka thought about this too. "You know maybe you see him diffrently now or he looks diffret somehow. Eather that or it could just be that at the time you where just not intrested in boys." She said running all her theories by Harri.

Harri smiled "I think its a bit of both, he doesn't look different and although he is good looking I haven't judged him on that, but I think I'm seeing him differently now," she paused smiling "And before I was young and boys were friends nothing more nothing less. I was always a bit of a tomboy!" she said laughing.

"Then there is your answer." Zazuka said brightly. "I really didn't have friends in my home town. Everyone thought of me as the weird Bones girl. But hey it ment I got to learn a lot." She said brightly.

Harri smiled "Well those people must have been denser then boys. Cause your a really great friend to have!" she said truthfully "I hate people who are too judgemental, they make me mad!" she said, wondering why some people had to be so narrowminded.

Zazuka shugged. "I guess but really it wasn't thier falt. By the time I was born the 'magic is evil' thing had already taken a tight hold over everyone. That was just life in Willow's Rain. I'm lucky really that I never have to go back." She said with a soft smile. Zazuka did miss the trees that the place was knowed for but nothing else she found. Finally her heart was getting used to the peace.

Harri looked slightly confused "What do you mean you don't have to go back? Did you move house or something?" she asked.

Zazuka looked up. Didn't she tell this before? "I was disowed when I said I was going to go to Hogwarts. Right now the only home I have is with Andy because she offered to let me stay with her for the holidays. I sent my parents a letter before Christmas and they never ansewered back so it's official they want nothing do with me anymore." She said. Partly true, Zazuka left out the part about her father's little going away present. No one needed to know about that one.

Harri's mouth fell open "Thats terrible Zuka, I'm sorry," she siad softly "You can always stay with me if you need to, you know that right?" she said truthfully "I'm alway here," she added softly.

Zazuka smiled brightly. It was always nice to know that people really did care about her now. "It's Ok like I said I'm staying with Andy for the summer holidays. There is no need to worry about me." She said kindly. Really there wasn't in her mind. She had exsepted that her father wanted nothing to do with her and that her mother was probobly to scared to come looking for her.

Harri smiled "Just so you know!" she said kindly, "This summers going to the best, everyones got something planned!" she said happily "Then were second yearrs!" she said happily, she had probably siad that so much but she was so excited.

Zazuka nodded happly. "For a year though, then we'll be third years. Do you think they will assigne new pefects out of our crop of third year?" She asked. She was technecly the only Ravenclaw girl left in her year but she didn't know if she could handle being prefect.

"I'm not sure," Harri said slightly confused at the question "I thought 4th years were prefects?" she said.

Zazuka thought about that. "Yeah eather which way I don't think there is going to be one for my house when the time comes. Too few Ravenclaw girls in our year." She said with a soft sigh.

Harri smiled "How many ravenclaw girls left then?" she asked thinking about how many gryffindor girls there were.

Zazuka thought about that for a bit. "From what I've seen only me but I could have just missed the others." She said with a sigh. Her dorm was going to be lonly the year to come.

"really?!" Harri said suprised "How many are there in all?" she asked thinking there must be very few.

"That I haven't counted. I guess it's just something I haven't payed that much attention to." She said with a sigh. What she was looking forward to was who got elected head girl.

Harri smiled "How many of our year Ravenclaws are there?" she asked trying to think of who had been there during Gryffindor and Ravenclaw lessons.

Zazuka thought about it. "Well I saw the list. I'm the only one that made it from our year then there are three others that fell behind from last year."

Harri looked shocked "Your the only Ravenclaw in our year?" she asked, her mouth hanging open.

"From our year. There is others but they are left behinds. Imagen having to repeat the whole year even someone with 'P' can pass." Zazuka said with a sigh. "I'm lucky though there are other girls. Brian is the only second year Ravenclaw piriod." She added hopfuly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back